First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would tossing some nutserts in the mount work? Was thinking about purchasing, but don't want the slop and now that there are cancelations........
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could understand someone complaining about price or fit or appearance, but do not understand how anyone could complain about the durability of them.
May have just been the x3 design. Everyone complained about them. They looked good. Just wouldn’t hold up. But the x3 was known to sand blast through trailing arms.
My x3 had about 50 more horse at the wheels then what the bronco puts out at the crank. So I’m probably comparing apples to oranges here. Sold her off last fall bronco replaced it
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review F3B76D3B-B6BF-47B8-9F98-C1351EECC849

Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review 3583DF9C-AB62-4675-A6E0-4E2F8795CC79

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, I didn't read the full post, but I saw did you get a full set front and rear? I did, and the thumb screws are two different lengths for the fronts and the rears. I had them all piled together and thought they were all the same length. It's at least something to check as that could cause some weird stuff potentially.
I only got a front set so only one set of screws. It’s possible the sent me the wrong one I am not sure.

rokblokz

Raptor
First Name
Brook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ranger & f450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To our Bronco owners,
It has recently come to our attention that there may be a slight hardware issue with the Bronco kit, specifically affecting the front flaps. We received a batch of clips for our new Bronco kit and unfortunately, there is a very slight difference in the new clips vs the old clips which is causing there to be some play and a little wiggling on the front flaps. The issues were not present during testing and we truly apologize for the mix-up. We are currently in the process of correcting the issue and will be reaching out to provide solutions for anyone affected. All kits being sent out from this point forward will be corrected. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, we appreciate your patience, understanding and feedback. If you are experiencing this please email us directly at [email protected].

Thanks
Brook @ Rokblokz

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To our Bronco owners,
It has recently come to our attention that there may be a slight hardware issue with the Bronco kit, specifically affecting the front flaps. We received a batch of clips for our new Bronco kit and unfortunately, there is a very slight difference in the new clips vs the old clips which is causing there to be some play and a little wiggling on the front flaps. The issues were not present during testing and we truly apologize for the mix-up. We are currently in the process of correcting the issue and will be reaching out to provide solutions for anyone affected. All kits being sent out from this point forward will be corrected. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, we appreciate your patience, understanding and feedback. If you are experiencing this please email us directly at [email protected].

Thanks
Brook @ Rokblokz
Will new clips be sent out to those who already received their kit, or do we need to reach out to customer service and request them? (The wiggling doesn’t appear to be near as bad on the non Sasquatch)

Sponsored

rokblokz

Raptor
First Name
Brook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ranger & f450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will new clips be sent out to those who already received their kit, or do we need to reach out to customer service and request them? (The wiggling doesn’t appear to be near as bad on the non Sasquatch)
We will be working on sending out new clips this next week, but if someone who received black clips doesn't get a shipping notification by the end of next week, we would ask that they send us an email.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This reminds me of the IAG release of the soft top rear struts. All the Guinea pigs who rushed in to buy a new product are having to deal with new product issues. You can always test during the design process, but nobody tests like an army of customers. Honestly it’s the reason I waited to order a 2022 and never put in an order for a 2021 despite being a day one reservation holder.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This reminds me of the IAG release of the soft top rear struts. All the Guinea pigs who rushed in to buy a new product are having to deal with new product issues. You can always test during the design process, but nobody tests like an army of customers. Honestly it’s the reason I waited to order a 2022 and never put in an order for a 2021 despite being a day one reservation holder.
At least the early adopters paid up to $270 to test a product with $20 of raw materials and labor and $.02 of product release and QC effort…..

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My non SAS kit shipped yesterday, I’ll find out when they arrive if I received the upgraded clips or not. Props to @rokblokz for coming on here to explain the issue and the plan for correction.

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will be working on sending out new clips this next week, but if someone who received black clips doesn't get a shipping notification by the end of next week, we would ask that they send us an email.
Thank you for this. I received mine flaps yesterday so I'll be on the lookout for another shipping email.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you think they will fit on a 2 door Wildtrak with factory tube step?
Thanks,
Lou
I believe you need to cut or reverse your steps, and then cut the flaps to fit Wildtrak. There are threads about the tube steps. And my mudflap mod is on the forum here. Both are pretty easy.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To our Bronco owners,

Thanks
Brook @ Rokblokz
Thank you, @rokblokz, for coming on the forum, listening to your customers, identifying the issue, and addressing it with a solution. I admittedly was worried about the lack of any appearance by your company on the forum but applaud you for alleviating that concern and addressing the issue straight on with a solution. Thank you
Sponsored