Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of, that once I get my Badlands with Sasquatch I find out I just paid $2500 bucks for some beadlock wheels I don't even like that much
No offense- right behind you in your member photo you can see how poorly 35s fit on a stock BL.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mdonathan56

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pure speculation on my part, could the package differences be so minor they can easily be replicated with aftermarket parts :unsure:

Maybe Ford is being intentionally mun on this so they don't cut into Sasquatch sales, which are mostly likely a good profit item.
That's why I keep going back to BL non SAS. I want the Luxe Pkg or I'd be in a SAS BD and saving $5k. Ford has driven you to upgrade to get the Tech.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Feel free to chime in your annoyance on every one of them rather than ignoring them like a normal person would do.
Add it to the rear vent, cactus grey, area 51, cupholder, sport mode, and other threads.

If you bitch about bitching does that cancel out? Two negatives......No?

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of, that once I get my Badlands with Sasquatch I find out I just paid $2500 bucks for some beadlock wheels I don't even like that much
That's why I cannot yet fully commit to the Badlands ManSquatch. Gonna be sad when I delay my launch day reservation for a couple of spacers. ?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's nearly no difference between the Badlands and the Sasquatch suspension. If that 10mm difference does exist, it'll be a slight tweak to the spring or spring perch to preload the suspension and give it that tiny bit of lift.
All I know is that when they crammed 35 inch tires on the Badlands at the show it looked bad. Like there was no room for travel in the suspension for Off-roading. I think there is a bigger difference then you think. At least to my eyes anyway.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This and the difference between Squatch vs Non-Squatch BL were the two main questions I tried to get answered at the Mammoth event and of course the rep had no info to share. As I stated in another thread, he seemed shocked when I mentioned the 4.7 gearing was showing as free upgrade on the BL. Until we can actually get under a Bronco and take some measurements or Ford releases specs relating to the lift/differences it’ll still be up in the air. Lots of hearsay from reps etc, but it just all seems jumbled up and I really don’t think they even know 100%. No worries though, I’m sure it’ll get sorted and answered eventually.. with how many times this has been asked it has to be a priority... atleast you’d think ??‍♂

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This and the difference between Squatch vs Non-Squatch BL were the two main questions I tried to get answered at the Mammoth event and of course the rep had no info to share. As I stated in another thread, he seemed shocked when I mentioned the 4.7 gearing was showing as free upgrade on the BL. Until we can actually get under a Bronco and take some measurements or Ford releases specs relating to the lift/differences it’ll still be up in the air. Lots of hearsay from reps etc, but it just all seems jumbled up and I really don’t think they even know 100%. No worries though, I’m sure it’ll get sorted and answered eventually.. with how many times this has been asked it has to be a priority... atleast you’d think ??‍♂
The hairy one can't make up his mind...

harry.jpg

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I know is that when they crammed 35 inch tires on the Badlands at the show it looked bad. Like there was no room for travel in the suspension for Off-roading. I think there is a bigger difference then you think. At least to my eyes anyway.
My opinion only ?: The person at Ford who came up with this concept was an ex-hella-flush fan.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't see much of a difference. Maybe an inch difference, IMO. That would make sense, between the small lift they seem to be advertising for the Sasquatch, the extra .23" that you gain with true 35" tires, and the extra weight the Overland concept was carrying.

I think 35s look stuffed on the Sasquatch. That may be fine for pavement and mild wheeling but I'll be looking at 2" lifts to go with my 35s.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift Height is 1.2" ? Cactus Grey Gray Ford Bronco 2021 4 door 2

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift Height is 1.2" ? maxresdefault

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget the measurements that we aren’t sure of. What I do know is that for whatever reason, the 4 door Sasquatch looks much better than the stock 33’s.

MikeBravo

Badlands
First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicorn
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's nearly no difference between the Badlands and the Sasquatch suspension. If that 10mm difference does exist, it'll be a slight tweak to the spring or spring perch to preload the suspension and give it that tiny bit of lift.
Thought the 10mm number was in reference to the travel

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Forget the measurements that we aren’t sure of. What I do know is that for whatever reason, the 4 door Sasquatch looks much better than the stock 33’s.
It's a proportion thing. I said it earlier in the thread, I think the 2 door looks great with 33s. 35s start pushing that boundary where it looks cartoonish (not that that would stop me from running them)

The 4 door looks much better on 35s than 33s, hands down. Still needs just a little bit more lift though.
Sponsored