Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, briefly. It had a ton of travel, obvious remote reservoir shocks, sensors on front and rear suspension and shocks, obviously different control arms, it was running and had that signature farm implement v6 sound. Could easily fit 37s if the tires on it were 35s (I am assuming they were). It was very big. Long, tall, wide. Smaller than an F150 equivalent, much bigger than the Ranger equivalent.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is at the end of the industrial drive off Southfield. They run through those fields back there (owned by DTE) for supposed “offf road” testing.
I wheel the 4runner back there occasionally

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the Warty Pics and info! :)

If it winds up being a '22 I'm waiting haha

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the Warty Pics and info! :)

If it winds up being a '22 I'm waiting haha
I was excited to see it, although I don't have a particular interest in it (other than being interested in all things Bronco). if anything, I would like taller/narrower old school set up and look. I was more excited to see the BL on 33's. Now I know that tire size is perfect for me. Bad news, my wife, my daughter and I are all on the Yellow color now. That does not help the price. I am pretty close to the f*** it stage, where I just go all in and on BL, Lux, 2.7 in CO. At least I can save the $ on SQ now.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was excited to see it, although I don't have a particular interest in it (other than being interested in all things Bronco). if anything, I would like taller/narrower old school set up and look. I was more excited to see the BL on 33's. Now I know that tire size is perfect for me. Bad news, my wife, my daughter and I are all on the Yellow color now. That does not help the price. I am pretty close to the f*** it stage, where I just go all in and on BL, Lux, 2.7 in CO. At least I can save the $ on SQ now.
Do it! :D

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The stance (like the Raptor) will be KILLER!
I agree but I also think that the 2-door and 4-door Bronco should have come standard with this "Warthog" stance (as in no 16" wheels and 30" tires). All Broncos should have come standard with 33X12.5R17s with optional 35X12.5R17s or 37X13.5R17s. I personally think the "Warthog" shouldn't be a Bronco trim but a package that would be nothing more than a 3.5L Ecoboost/5.0 Engine upgrade paired with the 10-speed and the Sasquatch suspension. So basically, an engine upgrade for maybe $2k extra that could be put on any trim level just like the Sasquatch Package. But yes, it will be killer, but I had to rant lol.

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice seeing it next to the explorer to give a better sense of how big/tall the truck is... I was worried it may not fit in my garage as it would be too tall but doesn't seem to sit too high.

She is definitely thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

I hope it gets released soon. My wallet is ready and willing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice seeing it next to the explorer to give a better sense of how big/tall the truck is... I was worried it may not fit in my garage as it would be too tall but doesn't seem to sit too high.

She is definitely thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

I hope it gets released soon. My wallet is ready and willing.
Just to clarify, that is an Expedition and the Warthog was a bit taller. I didn't post all my pictures, becuse some were grainy and I can only take so much complaining :ROFLMAO: ;)

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Saw the Warthog Bronco Testing 1607546890788

Availability, Summer of 2031 .... MAYBE ... all depends on parts, suppliers and management .... but probably Fall of 2035 .... the end of the Fall ...... or beginning of winter ..... somewhere in those time frames.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I felt kind of bad for the development guys, they were all working in person, in packed buildings (lot was full) down the street, at world headquarters, lot was empty (work from home). No doubt they are trying to get these vehicles to production ASAP.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I agree but I also think that the 2-door and 4-door Bronco should have come standard with this "Warthog" stance (as in no 16" wheels and 30" tires). All Broncos should have come standard with 33X12.5R17s with optional 35X12.5R17s or 37X13.5R17s. I personally think the "Warthog" shouldn't be a Bronco trim but a package that would be nothing more than a 3.5L Ecoboost/5.0 Engine upgrade paired with the 10-speed and the Sasquatch suspension. So basically, an engine upgrade for maybe $2k extra that could be put on any trim level just like the Sasquatch Package. But yes, it will be killer, but I had to rant lol.
Exactly my thoughts earlier on when it was revealed- why not make it a package instead of it’s own trim.

Basically any trim can add squatch or warty package to their trim!!!!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any chance we get a 2 door warthog? Only seen 4 door testers.
No, a two door Warthog would defeat the purpose of calling it a warthog. It would have to be called beauty queen or something more appropriate.
Sponsored