Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The dealer presented him a document on its letterhead with a fixed price (offer). He signed and agreed to buy (acceptance and consideration). Binding contract. An alternate theory is that he relied on this dealer's representation to sell him the vehicle at the promised price to his detriment, as he was bound to this dealership and would have to "start over" in ordering a new one. Promissory estoppel. He may also have a claim under the NJ consumer fraud law. This would be a great case to litigate.
Hey @RJSD
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634617855372
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford really really needs to get involved in this.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Verbally abusive? Can you read?

And yes itā€™s not a good look for the dealer but frankly who cares? We have bigger things to worry about than a guy who never signed a purchase agreement throwing a tantrum because he is being asked to pay more for the most sought after (for some reason) vehicle on sale today. Talk about 1st world problems.
Really curious about that parenthetical ā€œfor some reasonā€ as if itā€™s ridiculous that this vehicle is so sought after. Looks like this is a newer account so Iā€™ll try to help. A lot of us here have been following this vehicle for half a decade. Some have been following it for twice that long or longer. Those of us who were thrilled when it was finally announced were excited about getting one in July of 2020. Itā€™s been a LONG year and a half. Ever tried to stay that excited about something for that long? Ever SUCCEED at staying excited about something for that long? To finally reach the finish line and have it ripped away by someone who doesnā€™t understand why it was special in the first place is truly bleak. My heart goes out to the OP. Why doesnā€™t yours?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bahahaha!! This entire thread is proof that this dealer is sitting at home stewing about this. If he really felt like he was doing what was right he wouldnā€™t be on here trying to defend it soooooo hard

dying šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The level of fail that this last samurai has displayed is beyond what I thought possible. Seppuku is one thing, but RJSD is just going to swallow the damn sword and do it from the inside out!

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really loved reading all those reviews on Google about the dealership after this. Oh man, they had to be a smidge nervous.

My favorite one is a review on praise of the salesperson named Blane Goshorn or something.

Only to see the same name also leaving a "customer" review.

Come on man.

It takes decades to build up a reputation, and a second to ruin it.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634617855372
This is just too good not to repeat every 10 posts or so.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The level of fail that this last samurai has displayed is beyond what I thought possible. Seppuku is one thing, but RJSD is just going to swallow the damn sword and do it from the inside out!
I do believe the samurai value honorā€¦ā€¦and Iā€™m seeing a lack thereof with this guy. Iā€™d buy a car from a samurai, not this dealer.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So if your not affiliated with they dealership....why the "we" reference?
Read what I quoted when I wrote that statement. The person was talking about doing a ā€œ5 on your sideā€ type story thinking it would make a difference. ā€œWeā€ as in society have bigger things to worry about. Nobody is going to care that some guy canā€™t get his new mall crawler for MSRP.

You all wonā€™t believe me though. I cannot believe you think Iā€™m the dealer. Itā€™s 1200 miles away. But go on this is A+ entertainment.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Read what I quoted when I wrote that statement. The person was talking about doing a ā€œ5 on your sideā€ type story thinking it would make a difference. ā€œWeā€ as in society have bigger things to worry about. Nobody is going to care that some guy canā€™t get his new mall crawler for MSRP.

You all wonā€™t believe me though. I cannot believe you think Iā€™m the dealer. Itā€™s 1200 miles away. But go on this is A+ entertainment.

Too late your busted....no back tracking now loser.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer is an asshole but itā€™s legal and the customer has no legal standing to complain. End of discussion.
@Ford Motor Company needs to start showing that they care more about their customers than the dealers. This series of posts in this thread and some kind of action by Ford, is something that should be used in advanced academic case studies.

Qasimateen

Outer Banks
First Name
Qasim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Get a life lol

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL, the level of savagery that this guy is likely bringing upon himself is going to be the kind of thing that inspires the most unforgettable memes.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I do believe the samurai value honorā€¦ā€¦and Iā€™m seeing a lack thereof with this guy. Iā€™d buy a car from a samurai, not this dealer.
When I get my bronco, I'm selling it and getting a Samurai

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The new account also leaves out basic information...Location USA....Bronco undecided. Vehicle..Suv...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.