Sponsored

The Insanity is Over, How Much Longer Until Discounts Are Offered?

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my 23 BL for MSRP off the lot (well off the truck reall) - ie. dealer ordered, not custom). I'm happy.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't have said it better myself!
There aren’t many of us who fight the good fight brother and you’ve been in these trenches for some time as well.

Cheers! 🍻

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't wait to see what Toyota stealers, errr, I mean dealers do when the 2024 Tacomas start showing up on lots. Will they be worse than Ford?

I set to over/under bet on ADM at $10k....and I'd be tempted to take the OVER!

Ford Bronco The Insanity is Over, How Much Longer Until Discounts Are Offered? 1692390652156

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$2k is "reasonable" in the current Bronco climate. You haven't even come close to Idiot Level... 😊 Now, if you had paid $10k over....no comment.

Other brands are just as bad though. I took a look at a Civic Si recently that had an MSRP of $29.5k and it was marked up to $42k including a bunch of worthless accessories.

I can't wait for Karma to rear it's ugly head on these types of dealers. Not all dealers, just these types of predatory dealers.
Priced a C8 corvette recently 😉

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I test drove my first '23 Bronco today, a 4 door wildtrak. My jaw about dropped when the sticker had a $25,000 dealer markup on it. When I remarked to the salesman about it he said "we used to sell 'em that way all day long", and then he promptly mentioned that he could "talk to his manager" to remove it completely.

They had 3 wildtraks on the lot, all of which were canceled orders. I wonder how much longer with 7%-10% auto loan rates until we will see $5k discounts on such high MSRPs?
you can get msrp on last years models
or in some states less overages but off msrp like below nah doesnt make sense to dealers

Sponsored

Whitebronc35

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New member here. I just got my big bend a few days ago. I ordered it in June an got it 2 months later to the day. I didn't think it was bad compared to how it was when they launched. It seems like the dealers here that are selling them at msrp (some add stupid stuff like paint protection to make more money on them) don't have any in stock. My friends an I were riding our motorcycles around an saw a dealership with about 6 for door broncos on the lot (those seem harder to get than a two door here). My bud said I should go look at those an cancel mine. I said I bet there's a reason they're on the lot. Sure enough their website shows a $10K mark up on them.

I think they will return to sticker soon. Discounts will come when they are sitting on the lot unsold.
I remember when the retro thunderbird was launched. Dealers had waiting lists for them a sold them at big markups. Three or four years later they were out of production. The novelty wore off. I think the bronco has way more appeal since it's a cool looking practical vehicle unlike the Tbird but the gotta have one now is about done.
Bought our BB back in Feb 22, paid sticker. I straight up told the dealer I won't pay 1 penny over sticker. They agreed since we were local residents but anyone out of state paid 5k extra. I think the ADM is absurd anyway.
But with interest rates out of control I wouldn't buy anything right now. Inflation is set high, hopefully the next administration can get this back in line the way it was pre-covid.

trentf

Wildtrak
First Name
trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I waited and looked and looked. I would never pay over MSRP. Finally found a dealer 40 minutes from house that had a 2023 Wildtrak at MSRP. Easiest deal over. NOW if I go 40 minutes the other direction, 8-10K over at every dealer. I am in north west Illinois.
Sponsored