First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m planning to hide an AirTag in mine this week. Won’t prevent it from being stolen, but at least I’ll be able to find it. I heard thieves can disable the GPS/modem so it doesn’t show up on your FordPass app. Or they disconnect the battery. The AirTag will stay active if hidden well.
The AirTag is a great idea, but unfortunately the anti stalking feature Apple added to the AirTag will warn the thieves that there is a foreign AirTag is traveling with them. Tile might work better, but their network is crap by comparison to every Apple device on the planet. I still keep AirTags hidden in all of my cars and boat. Mount the AirTag high in the vehicle, the metal of the doors reduces the range compared to the windows and composite top up higher.
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take a snickers bar, unwrap it, and give your seat several swipes down the middle. Slap a "nudism is my right" sticker on the steering wheel. Nobody will touch it ;)

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a snickers bar, unwrap it, and give your seat several swipes down the middle. Slap a "nudism is my right" sticker on the steering wheel. Nobody will touch it ;)
I clicked the funny moji, but I ain't sure that's right...or you!!!
Sponsored