Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great product. Signed up for the email. Would love to order the Heretic lights all in same package if a discount. Thanks
We are working with our buddies at Heretic to get their lights on our site so that when customers order their rack, they can add a Heretic Bar which will offer a nice package deal! No extra lighting brackets are needed on the heretic bar, it will work directly with the roof rack.
Sponsored

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All!

Our pricing for the 2 and 4 door Bronco Roof racks is now available on our site. we successfully are capable to have competitive pricing with the market and hope to gain your business shortly!

Pre-sales will go live once we know the shipping date down to a 2-week range. Once we have confirmed that delivery time, we will move forward with pre-sales for everyone. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected] and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Visit our site at
https://www.trailrax.com/collections/ford-bronco

4 Door owners, you may notice that the half rack is not priced yet... We are working on that price still and it has not been finalized.
Site shows sold out with no price listed???

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Site shows sold out with no price listed???
try going to the product page and selecting what you want. If you are interested in the half-rack, it will show $0.00 because we do not have a set price. Hope this solves the confusion.

mmmeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any chance there will be a group buy for bronco6g members? Not even looking for a discount, just really want to make sure this thing doesn’t sell out before I get the in stock email.

dvdmnhn

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will the Pak Rax be compatible with the CBI Prinsu roof Rack?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the Pak Rax be compatible with the CBI Prinsu roof Rack?
No, it will not. Our TRMR rack is specifically designed to hold the pak rax and take on the weight and load. We are unsure if other racks on the market that are similar will have enough strength to hold the pak rax and it's potential accessories.

Our Rack goes up for presale on the first week of June.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you know how excited I am? I’m going to go with yes as I’m sure you are sick of hearing it from me, but I don’t care. I’m that excited. This is the single piece of gear I’m waiting for the most for this 2dr build. 🙌🏻

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only wish that Ford would build my Bronco!!

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may have been asked before, but can you switch back and forth between a full rack and a half rack depending on use required, if you buy the full rack?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may have been asked before, but can you switch back and forth between a full rack and a half rack depending on use required, if you buy the full rack?
Good question! We are happy to answer this! So the half rack and full rack have different side panels, we thought about making it modular by having those pieces separate but noticed it is a major weak point and with weight of a tent or other accessories, problems arise. The clamping mechanism is the same so those will carry over. The extrusions are also the same.

Short answer: Yes you can switch back and forth but will require replacement side panels and wind deflector.

Let us know if this answers your question.

EDIT: 5/27/22 We could not do a 2 piece side panel that allows the user to go from full rack to half rack really quickly because it creates a weak point in the rack and our main focus to this design was to ensure that we increase the weight load capacity and offer better stability to the Ford Bronco platform while also allowing for more weight on the roof.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just to be clear, If I bought the full rack and then found I didn't need that much rack, I won't be able to buy side rails to switch to the half rack?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So just to be clear, If I bought the full rack and then found I didn't need that much rack, I won't be able to buy side rails to switch to the half rack?
We plan to offer the ability to "upgrade" and sell components separately so you can change your setup. With the ability to remove both front and middle panels of the full-length roof rack, the need for a half-rack is minimal. The full rack has tons of benefits and offers a quieter and pleasant ride do to the perfectly engineered wind deflector.

You will have the ability to purchase those "upgrade" components soon. We promise you will love the full rack though.
Sponsored