First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am pretty sure you needed to place your order.

I am wrong!

Per Ford FAQ >> https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#12

What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

No true. As long as you had a reservation by March 19, 2021 you are price protected
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You would not have fallen under price guarantee anyhow as you never ordered. It was an order by March, not a reservation.
See the first line.

Ford Bronco Tried to convert my reservation , 10k mark up by Future Ford of Sacramento 1634156144722

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Walnut Creek Ford, in the Bay Area. Great dealership!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But the feedback today is that you can’t switch dealers (lots of people tried today)despite what this mouthpiece said.
Ford Bronco Tried to convert my reservation , 10k mark up by Future Ford of Sacramento E764A7D9-43DB-4356-8C30-BEE02D56A162

Sponsored
OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford will not do anything. And there
Ford will not do anything. And there a few dealers selling them at sticker or below.
Well anyone know of a dealer in CA not charging a mark up ? There was a list back when I made my reservation , apparently some dealers have opted out of no mark up .

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would not have fallen under price guarantee anyhow as you never ordered. It was an order by March, not a reservation.
Doesn't mean you can't transfer the reservation to a dealer not charging a markup.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
But the feedback today is that you can’t switch dealers (lots of people tried today)despite what this mouthpiece said.
Ford Bronco Tried to convert my reservation , 10k mark up by Future Ford of Sacramento E764A7D9-43DB-4356-8C30-BEE02D56A162
I did not convert my order because I could not get a sasquatch with 7 speed at the time .

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did not convert my order because I could not get a sasquatch with 7 speed at the time .
I am trying to find a dealer not charging a mark up , I doubt it will happen though . I am pretty much burned out on this whole Bronco fiasco , yes I want one , but does not seem to be in the cards . In my opinion Ford has really screwed up , since day one on the bronco , they have said we will give ford points towards merchandise etc .... this does no good if you can not get a bronco at or even close to your build price. They already include a 1,400 and some change destination charge, I mentioned that to the dealer , he said they do not make anything on that or any added options , I believe that is not completely true .Bottom line is sad , Ford will loose longtime customers do to what has happened , I may be one if I can not find an honest dealer.

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
The "fair weather fans", people who gotta have it now new Bronco willing to pay extra ADM are not going to last long. Absolutely walk away. People have waitied so long that a lot of the excitement has passed. These dealers have the upper hand momentairily because their inventories are so depleated. But, if people walk away, as they should, dealers will come around way sooner than later. I won't pay $1 over MSRP. The funny thing (not literally funny, but ironic) is, something bad is about to happen to the global economy. Those who don't see it are in denial. So, if I'm right and the crap hits the fan Q1 2022 and dealers have these ADM Broncos sitting around that people waited 12-18 or more months for, and there's no new customers, I'll drive in and offer them -$10,000 ABM under MSRP ( additional buyer mark down) to reflect the market. I'm sure they'd understand???

Ford will not do anything. And there a few dealers selling them at sticker or below.
I have seen several BB 4-doors advertised at sticker in PA. IDK if they're mannequins or not, but they are listed as "FOR SALE" in bold.

xanaxnation

Big Bend
First Name
mira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the jelly bean
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
downtown ford told me they arent adding the extra on top. we'll see what happens when i go down for my appointment though.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has nothing to do with what your dealer charges you

what you pay is between you and your dealer and you should have discussed this when you placed your reservation.

There are many guys/gals here paying sticker or less. I am paying invoice.

And your dealer is correct, the destination charge of $1495 is what Ford charges. Dealer makes nothing from that.

I am trying to find a dealer not charging a mark up , I doubt it will happen though . I am pretty much burned out on this whole Bronco fiasco , yes I want one , but does not seem to be in the cards . In my opinion Ford has really screwed up , since day one on the bronco , they have said we will give ford points towards merchandise etc .... this does no good if you can not get a bronco at or even close to your build price. They already include a 1,400 and some change destination charge, I mentioned that to the dealer , he said they do not make anything on that or any added options , I believe that is not completely true .Bottom line is sad , Ford will loose longtime customers do to what has happened , I may be one if I can not find an honest dealer.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my area Chicagoland, I'd have to now be researching to identify a large dealership in terms of sales volume, then trying to get solid info from them about metrics related to allocation, and then hope to negotiate a reasonable and reliable deal, else start the process over with another dealer.

Are dealers even going to provide and be straight up with the allocation related information to make an informed choice? Who knows. At the moment I don't have the time or inclination to engage in that treasure hunt.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go through the process laid out in this thread

You might not be able to switch dealers and maintain your reservation timestamp, so brace yourself for the possibility that switching dealers might send you to the back of the line. We just don't know yet. As far as I can tell, no one has yet successfully switched their dealer today.
Sponsored