Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure there are many people on this forum that would be willing to fly to pick up their Bronco's, me included... Perhaps a new thread with a list of dealers not partaking in the inflated ADM game?

I know there is an original list from way back when of decent dealers. Maybe reopen that thread? I went with @Granger Ford because I don't like to haggle or better yet, I am uncomfortable with the process (we all have our weaknesses ;) )... Once again, I find myself filled with anxiety at the thought of trying to find a dealer that is not going to take advantage of someone that is not proficient in the car buying squabble. I would prefer to stay with Granger on integrity alone, but my Altima may not make it through the wait.
I tried to stay with my local dealer that I've used for 20y, but when it came to broncos it was like talking to a cactus.....so I switched to a dealer 100 miles away that was recommended to me, also at MSRP. They're no help either and constantly try to tell you they don't know anything until I show them screen shots of dealer info posted here on bronco6g. If I'm able to switch dealers I will.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to hear this. There are a few lackeys here that will tell you this doesn't happen. This is all on Ford.
Ford has no way to enforce msrp, this is entirely on specific dealers. If some re charging at or below msrp others can follow suit or not, it’s not Ford telling them whether they can or can’t. Ford doesn’t see a dime of the extra money the dealer gets from ADM 🙄

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My god, what a clusterfuck. I got an email from Chapman Ford today letting me know my Bronco would be available sometime in 2024 or so. So glad I punched out and bought a Gladiator from them for 6% under invoice and had it 5 weeks after ordering.

Ford acts like this is North Korea and we should be thankful for the opportunity to purchase a somewhat flawed 50k+ vehicle. Piss off with that nonsense.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This doesn't surprise me from Future Ford... I tried warning people to stay away from Future Ford Roseville, but the Sacramento location (the one on Madison, I assume) is under the same umbrella. . They are BEYOND shady. I swung by the Roseville auto mall location not too long ago, and they had a 2 door badlands (with manual trans) on display out front - I asked the salesman if I could take it for a drive - he told me they're "not allowed to".. whatever. That was just reaffirming my hatred for them after my previous experience with them when they sold me a used car saying it was 'new' until the DMV caught them in their lie

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
Find a new dealership. Call Ford Customer Service and tell them what your dealership is doing. Watch tonights Bronco Nation video about 22s. They talk about if you have issues with your dealership.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My god, what a clusterfuck. I got an email from Chapman Ford today letting me know my Bronco would be available sometime in 2024 or so. So glad I punched out and bought a Gladiator from them for 6% under invoice and had it 5 weeks after ordering.

Ford acts like this is North Korea and we should be thankful for the opportunity to purchase a somewhat flawed 50k+ vehicle. Piss off with that nonsense.
Wow is all that can be said...

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s really sad that Ford has taken something that was supposed to be an awesome experience and turned it into such shitty feeling.

Well done Ford!
at least they've been consistent about that over the past year and a half.. gotta give them credit for that...

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here's the review I left for Future Ford Roseville, 5 years ago.. .my hatred for them is as strong today as it ever was, especially after dealing with the jack wagon salesman who told me the Bronco couldn't be taken for a test drive...

Ford Bronco Tried to convert my reservation , 10k mark up by Future Ford of Sacramento Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.51.22 PM

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
Check out Serramonte Ford, theres a post in the California Regional page that says they are not charging ADM to reservation holders.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

What date did you reserve?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... I'm 51 and on my 4th car lol the reason... the whole cat buying process is b.s. it shouldn't be that I walk in after you and end up paying $5-20k more simple because I'm not as much as a smooth negotiator as you. The price of the vehicle should be the same across the board. I want this Bronco, but I don't want the bs that's is becoming the "Bronco buying experience" . All that being said, I don't have a local dealer that I trust lol
I know the feeling, good luck!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
watch this at the 8:30 mark

Yeah, I saw that later. There was a tweet by Mike Levine that said order and when price protection and availability was first brought up this spring you had to have had an order placed. I guess the current info from Ford would be the most accurate.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has no way to enforce msrp, this is entirely on specific dealers. If some re charging at or below msrp others can follow suit or not, it’s not Ford telling them whether they can or can’t. Ford doesn’t see a dime of the extra money the dealer gets from ADM 🙄
I was gonna let that one pass but since you opened the door.... He resorts to name calling, but states incorrect info.:confused:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out Serramonte Ford, theres a post in the California Regional page that says they are not charging ADM to reservation holders.
that's where I have my reservation. I'm trying to find out how they're doing with the whole allocation issue - if mine is not gonna be built as a MY22 as a result of Furd's allocation f-up, I'll be going to Toyota or Jeep, despite the great service from Sean at Serramonte.
Sponsored