First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Flow chart says Order qualifies too. I have a valid Order code from 1/2022. Not sure what the difference between reservation and order
Anyway...I will fight for the $2350 but it won't be a dealbreaker at
So pardon me, been out of the loop for some time and I'm currently in production and just now seeing this price protection.

I ordered just before order banks closed last year (Feb 2022) and from what I can tell I'm in column B and with a 4dr Badlands I should be looking at $2,395. So since I didn't change anything when I converted to 2023MY the MSRP for my 2022MY build was $63,215 and the window sticker for my 2023MY is at $63,715, a $500 increase, am I still due the $2,395 credit?
I went through the same thing yesterday. Dealer nor FORD HQ found a certificate. I was sitting at the dealership trying to ask questions, but they were looking at me like do you want to buy or you are free to walk away. They don't care man.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My understanding is that that would probably fall under the price protection for mid-year increases, that have typically been a rebate type.
Mid-year price increases has never been a rebate. Ford's policy is that you are supposed to pay the order price, and the dealer gets re-invoiced after they file the papework showing a name match between buyer and orderer.

It's all done via the electronic invoicing system.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid-year price increases has never been a rebate. Ford's policy is that you are supposed to pay the order price, and the dealer gets re-invoiced after they file the papework showing a name match between buyer and orderer.

It's all done via the electronic invoicing system.
I hear you. But all I know is how it actually worked for most people that reported about their 22s..

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hear you. But all I know is how it actually worked for most people that reported about their 22s..
How it worked for most of us was "dealer charged the price on the DORA" (order price) which is what they were supposed to do.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How it worked for most of us was "dealer charged the price on the DORA" (order price) which is what they were supposed to do.
Ok maybe it's hard to say what "most" is sine people generally only talk about things when they are a problem. But plenty have said they had to wait on a check for PP that came within about 90 days.

Sponsored

J.Spicoli

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I called customer service and was provided a certificate number but they weren't able to tell me how much it's worth. Told me to contact the dealer to find out. I'm not very trusting of any dealer so how do I go about finding out how much this is?

Who's to say they tell me $500 when it's actually worth the $2,395 I see listed in the program and they take the rest? Is that even possible?

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck!
Still at the dealer, but they do in fact have my price protection at the correct amount. Drove the Bronco around the block in the snow and it checks out. No MT7 grinding noise yet at 13 miles, lol.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still at the dealer, but they do in fact have my price protection at the correct amount. Drove the Bronco around the block in the snow and it checks out. No MT7 grinding noise yet at 13 miles, lol.
Congratulations!

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I called customer service and was provided a certificate number but they weren't able to tell me how much it's worth. Told me to contact the dealer to find out. I'm not very trusting of any dealer so how do I go about finding out how much this is?

Who's to say they tell me $500 when it's actually worth the $2,395 I see listed in the program and they take the rest? Is that even possible?
The dealers have us by the short hairs..and they know it. My dealer never heard of Price protection, insists my down payment went to ford and can't be bothered to check with ford ..but they sure in hell didn't hesitate to charge me 100 dollars for the Vermont inspection sticker that does me no good as I live in New Hampshire.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not all rainbows and unicorns or Bronco's over at @Granger Ford . I got my build date, but there are no certificates from my October 2021 order and they want a non-refundable $500 deposit whether the certificates get sorted or not. They are forcing me to gamble $500 on whether I get my $3000 I'm entitled to.

Sponsored

4DCZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two reservations/orders. Does anyone know if I will receive two offers or is there a limit of one? Thanks.

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright... 2023MY time!

Unlike 2022MY, all 2023MY price protection rebates will be handled via private offer certificates in Smart VINCENT under Pgm #38644 (last year it was split between private offers and retail price protection). These private offers should be visible to the dealer when you go to pick up your vehicle. You and your dealer have two options when applying price protection:
  • Apply the price protection to the final selling price of the Bronco at the time you take delivery. In most situations this makes the most sense due to sales tax.
  • Pay the full price for your Bronco and wait for Ford to send out a check after you take delivery.
Exactly how much you qualify for depends on WHEN you ordered/reserved and WHAT you had reserved/ordered as of Sept 9th, 2022. Refer to the flow charts and price table below. Note that it does not matter what you order for 2023MY, your price protection amount will remain the same regardless of what you order for 2023MY. (The exception to this rule is if you switch your order to Raptor or end up purchasing a Heritage Limited. Both are ineligible for price protection.)

Keep in mind this is simply the protections Ford is offering to you as an order holder. However, the final selling price is ultimately between you and your dealer. Ultimately Ford cannot guarantee the final selling price of the vehicle and (generally speaking) cannot protect your from dealer markups. They can only protect you from the MSRP price increases they themselves have added through the past year or so.

Bryan,

Thank you for all of the work you did regarding this topic.

I ordered my WT 4 door with LUX /Sassquatch/MIC on 10/22/2021. I received my order number
and was required to update my order on 3/91/2022 and reorder (same order number) on 10/17/2022. The last date was for the 2023 model year.

On 1/16/23 I modified my order according to the Bronco Order Modification Customer Program.
Since I modified my order on 1/16/23 I have received my VIN #.

My understanding is that I have price protection and the $2500 Modification Incentive.

What do I need to do to make sure, when I receive my Bronco, that i got the price protection credit.

Thank you

If I understand your information:

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up, neither my dealer nor Ford could locate my certificate, I was on the phone with Ford when it occurred to me I had moved during the wait. Even though I changed to my new address on my Ford profile it didn't follow me. I had the phone agent search under my zip code that i had when I did the initial order and voila up pops my certificate.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two reservations/orders. Does anyone know if I will receive two offers or is there a limit of one? Thanks.
The Bronco FAQ does not specifically address multiple orders with regards to the Model Year Transition offer but I wouldn't think it would be limited to one per person. You should have an offer for each qualifying order on file and should be able to use it within the program guidelines.

Where as the Order Modification offer does state that if you have multiple Broncos on order you will receive multiple offers and these can be stacked with the MYT offers.

I as well have 2 additional orders and verified each certificate number and amounts using the Bronco Marketing hotline: 800-334-4375

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco FAQ does not specifically address multiple orders with regards to the Model Year Transition offer but I wouldn't think it would be limited to one per person. You should have an offer for each qualifying order on file and should be able to use it within the program guidelines.

Where as the Order Modification offer does state that if you have multiple Broncos on order you will receive multiple offers and these can be stacked with the MYT offers.

I as well have 2 additional orders and verified each certificate number and amounts using the Bronco Marketing hotline: 800-334-4375
You are correct, you'll have one offer for each order you have. So if you placed three Bronco orders, you should have three offers.

And in case anyone was curious, the transition offer does stack with the order modification offer. But you cannot stack multiple transition offers or multiple order modification offers onto the same order.

Bringing it up because someone on Reddit placed multiple orders in an attempt to get their Bronco sooner. As soon as they got a build date on one of the orders they intended to stack the offers onto that one order, giving themselves a gigantic discount. Ended up not working out in their favor, and they also lost several thousand dollars in dealer order deposits.
Sponsored