Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

joining the chat. final built 12/21, spent 14 days in production. Going convoy so technically it could show up at the dealer today, but with the holidays and storm, mid next week is more realistic and that is what the delivery range is. I know there are a boatload of deliveries that get done before Ford gets around to updating the shipped status/info.
Sponsored

jclark

Badlands
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

joining the chat. final built 12/21, spent 14 days in production. Going convoy so technically it could show up at the dealer today, but with the holidays and storm, mid next week is more realistic and that is what the delivery range is. I know there are a boatload of deliveries that get done before Ford gets around to updating the shipped status/info.
My dealer is less than 100 miles from the plant. My blend date was 12/2/22 - and it's still in shipping status. I've had one update email to the ETA to the dealer from Ford - pushing it out 2 weeks to after Christmas.

Blevrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom Blevins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1938 Chevrolet Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Newbie Here & Thanks everyone for sharing & I cannot believe the amount of people in the same boat! our notice said our Wildtrak has shipped with arrival between 12-20 & 12-26, Well my dealer checked on it and the darn thing is still sitting in Michigan? I here they are closed for 3 weeks now
and this puts us right at 1 year mark from order date of 1-10-2022 just incredible! first Ford and my last for sure, I have been a diehard Toyota fan & thought I would try this out.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Newbie Here & Thanks everyone for sharing & I cannot believe the amount of people in the same boat! our notice said our Wildtrak has shipped with arrival between 12-20 & 12-26, Well my dealer checked on it and the darn thing is still sitting in Michigan? I here they are closed for 3 weeks now
and this puts us right at 1 year mark from order date of 1-10-2022 just incredible! first Ford and my last for sure, I have been a diehard Toyota fan & thought I would try this out.
The assembly line is closed, but I’m sure the holding lot that all our vehicles are parked in is still accessible. I just got moved to 12/29-1/4 per chat. Still awaiting shipment and still no email confirming that information. Communication has been 👌🏼

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimated Delivery 12/26/2022 - 1/1/2023

Blend was 11/22. Ford says built 11/28. First delivery estimate was by 12/26.

Over two years from reservation so waiting is just part of the game.

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like it’s going to be another week of “awaiting shipment” status. I can only imagine this is what is really happening to us.

Bmanati

Outer Banks
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well my 2022 Wildtrak built 11/07 to chip hold until 12/07, now its awaiting shipment ever since. I reached out to Ford on every media outlet they have and lets say they are clueless. A 2022 being delivered in 2023 is going to be special. My dealer is receiving 2023s weekly but my 2022 just sits.
Almost the exact same story as me. Production 11/14, chip hold until 12/02, still sitting awaiting shipment, 2022 OBX. No accountability by Ford. It's my first too - very dissapointed.

KermitBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ignorance and incompetence of Ford execs at developing real-time Information Systems has finally now only been exceeded by the meltdown at Southwest but they are closely related.

This is not rocket science. BMW started providing real-time tracking and analysis for X5 in 2009 and FedEx tracks millions of $5 - $50 packages with incredible accuracy.

In contrast, Ford has no clue where thousands of its $50 - $60,000 "packages" are!

Think about that - if a $60k diamond goes evenly remotely astray while in FedEx's care, things are quickly at DEFCON 2. With Ford not so much . .

November 30 build, promised 12/18, now by 1/3 but hasn't shipped.

I called .and confronted them with choosing which lie are they feeding: are you lying that it will arrive by XXX or, that it hasn't shipped. One of the other is a lie or, you're lying about your name because you're really Houdini.

They said delivery dates are only estimates. Yes, but that means that you're ignorant and incompetent with your estimates as well as with your tracking.

And with that, it goes full circle. The wait continues and we are not alone . . . . My friend is a Ford sales rep and he doesn't get paid until delivery. He's out $$$$ waiting as well and he can f get any information either.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The ignorance and incompetence of Ford execs at developing real-time Information Systems has finally now only been exceeded by the meltdown at Southwest but they are closely related.

This is not rocket science. BMW started providing real-time tracking and analysis for X5 in 2009 and FedEx tracks millions of $5 - $50 packages with incredible accuracy.

In contrast, Ford has no clue where thousands of its $50 - $60,000 "packages" are!

Think about that - if a $60k diamond goes evenly remotely astray while in FedEx's care, things are quickly at DEFCON 2. With Ford not so much . .

November 30 build, promised 12/18, now by 1/3 but hasn't shipped.

I called .and confronted them with choosing which lie are they feeding: are you lying that it will arrive by XXX or, that it hasn't shipped. One of the other is a lie or, you're lying about your name because you're really Houdini.

They said delivery dates are only estimates. Yes, but that means that you're ignorant and incompetent with your estimates as well as with your tracking.

And with that, it goes full circle. The wait continues and we are not alone . . . . My friend is a Ford sales rep and he doesn't get paid until delivery. He's out $$$$ waiting as well and he can f get any information either.
Same exact boat. Same build day, same info, same frustration. Except my second estimate was estimated by Jan 4th, but there is no way.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do any long timers or anyone in this thread have any clue to why so many vehicles stay in this awaiting shipment status when they’re built and released with no chip hold? Obviously a lot of comparisons to Ice Mountain especially as of lately with the winter storm I’m sure playing at least a little factor here this last week, but other then that last years issue was caused by chip holds right? I never see updates anymore about the thousands of Broncos that were/possibly are just sitting at MAP. But just going through the build week forums, there are a lot awaiting shipment enough to where I would question what is actually happening? Especially when others built in the same week going to the same dealership get delivered?

Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I’ve been in awaiting shipment status sense 12/7 as that is when my chip hold was released. Come to find out yesterday that my bronco is already here in San Diego at the port waiting on a trucker to bring it 20 miles to the dealer. Dealer is expecting it today. No shipped email and no shipped status on tracker. No rail car number ever given to ford as well. I guess this situation is possible after all. I’d ask your dealers to check vin view and see what that is telling them. That’s the only system that was updating for my dealer as well as me

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I’ve been in awaiting shipment status sense 12/7 as that is when my chip hold was released. Come to find out yesterday that my bronco is already here in San Diego at the port waiting on a trucker to bring it 20 miles to the dealer. Dealer is expecting it today. No shipped email and no shipped status on tracker. No rail car number ever given to ford as well. I guess this situation is possible after all. I’d ask your dealers to check vin view and see what that is telling them. That’s the only system that was updating for my dealer as well as me
Would love to just hear the final update on this once you know it’s at your dealer for sure or you’ve picked it up. Did your tracker ever update once it was delivered or is it still showing awaiting shipment? Also when you’d call or chat ford support before then were they telling you it was at MAP or is that possibly unreliable information they are giving us as well?

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing constructive to add - still waiting (3 weeks now) for shipping on a July ‘20 reservation is beyond frustrating.
Dealer, @Ford Motor Company service and other channels are not helpful.
Estimated delivery date just bumped again.
Such a crappy experience. Last @Ford Motor Company purchase ever.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would love to just hear the final update on this once you know it’s at your dealer for sure or you’ve picked it up. Did your tracker ever update once it was delivered or is it still showing awaiting shipment? Also when you’d call or chat ford support before then were they telling you it was at MAP or is that possibly unreliable information they are giving us as well?
Should be picking up Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Vin view just had a delay in having a trucker bring it the last 20 miles from port. It’s confirmed at the port. Tracker still hasn’t updated past awaiting shipment. Ford was telling me it was released and awaiting shipment at ramp 4 g for the past month. Then for some reason a gal on the hotline the other day had access to vin view and said nope your bronco is scheduled to be delivered by end of week. I think the only somewhat reliable info ford can give you is if you have your dealer look through vin view. Will update this coming week. All paper work is done for the vehicle already

JonesBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
11/22 blend
chip Hold
built 12/5 and released for shipping
built email received 12/7
EDD #1 12/20-12/26
EDD #2 12/17-12/23
EDD #3 12/23-12/29
EDD #4 12/27-1/3
no shipped status yet… no production photo… vin view shows still at loading yard… Ford Performance says no updates in system since 12/5… coming via rail to NC… will be here soon and if being honest, my anticipation is rooted in excitement not anger at Ford…
Sponsored