Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You actually think I’m that dealer? Hilarious.
If you’re truly not, they have you to thank for igniting the fire even further. You can bet your ass you’ve motivated the silent majority who have been sitting this one out up until now. Either way, you can eat a bag of dicks!
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN B50F9755-89EA-47DC-A009-CB9193B1ACD6
Sponsored

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just because you found a legal loophole to push a grandmother down a flight of stairs, doesn't mean you should push a grandmother down a flight of stairs. Just saying...
Equating pushing an elderly person down the stairs to marking up the price of an SUV is a bit…..strange.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you’re truly not, they have you to thank for igniting the fire even further. You can bet your ass you’ve motivated the silent majority who have been sitting this one out up until now. Either way, you can eat a bag of dicks!
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN B50F9755-89EA-47DC-A009-CB9193B1ACD6
How are people this offended by the truth and reality? Once again, he didn’t have a signed contract. He’s SOL. It’s that simple.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You actually think I’m that dealer? Hilarious.
Your probably the lot boy who washes cars, but make no mistake you are more than likely some how affiliated with that dealership.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Personally, I'm glad the dealer decided to wander in here, it at least shows that he upgraded from his old job of calling me about my vehicle's extended warranty and my social security number being hacked.

Sponsored

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are people this offended by the truth and reality? Once again, he didn’t have a signed contract. He’s SOL. It’s that simple.
So the dealer tricked him into thinking he did. Only dirt bags do this, and I am insulting dirt bags in writing this. The dealer deserves a knee to the groin.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Prove the dealer reviews are fake.

But let’s assume they are. How is that any different than the fake reviews left by members here and elsewhere? That’s fine though, if the dealer is smart they are keeping every negative review as it’s evidence.

Remember there is nothing binding in terms of price. Therefore the dealer is doing nothing shady. Law clerks can see that the dealer is doing nothing wrong here. They have a customer who did not sign a binding purchase agreement. Please tell me how that’s the dealers fault?
Dude, get a life. What happened, while legal, is why many car dealers are not trusted. So glad that I am not dealing with them. They are making Military Auto Sales look good, and they don't honor their low price guarantee... But this... This is next level shady behavior.

May karma forever haunt this dealership and those who think that this is okay.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Personally, I'm glad the dealer decided to wander in here, it at least shows that he upgraded from his old job of calling me about my vehicle's extended warranty and my social security number being hacked.
Hornets nest up in here welcome to the stings...

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your probably the lot boy who washes cars, but make no mistake you are more than likely some how affiliated with that dealership.
Wow an 18.5 hour drive to be a lot boy. That’s dedication.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t. But show me where the dealer is legally obligated to honor the MSRP?

I say try the social media angle. Maybe it will work out. Social media is where whiners go when they know they don’t have a case legally. Hail Mary for sure and hopefully it works out. But if I were Ford I would be hesitant to help the OP as he’s not exactly been upstanding throughout this.
Let's put it this way... If anything, you have done more damage to the dealership than any other single commenter in this thread. Well done!

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only a dealer can generate that form and ask a buyer to sign it (obviously you know that).
And? Did you read what he wrote? “I agree that this is the Bronco that I want DCH to order for me”. He signed a piece of paper stating he wants the dealer to order that vehicle with those options. That’s *NOT* a purchase agreement.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let's put it this way... If anything, you have done more damage to the dealership than any other single commenter in this thread. Well done!
How so?

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I was this (any really) dealership, I'd be doing anything I could to prove I provide value to the customer. Here's the thing, thanks to the internet, people are starting to realize they bring nothing to the table. They're dinosaurs from a distant past that only still exist because they managed to weasel laws into place making any alternative illegal.

Dealers like this are only digging their own grave. They're just further motivating the awakening giant to stomp their asses into "remember there used to be dealerships?" land.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And? Did you read what he wrote? “I agree that this is the Bronco that I want DCH to order for me”. He signed a piece of paper stating he wants the dealer to order that vehicle with those options. That’s *NOT* a purchase agreement.
You presented him a build sheet accompanied by a purchase price and asked him to sign it. Bet me that wouldn’t hold up in court.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.