Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody has said it’s okay. But legally it holds water. The OP should have done his due diligence (because you knew when you ordered it that ADMs were to be expected) and the dealer should have done their due diligence and had paperwork signed by both parties. Both sides are complicit.
Only one side is complicit in being a piece of shit. I'll let you try and figure out who that is.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
as for @RJSD - you joined this forum yesterday, you have only posted in ONE thread, why don't you go buy a newspaper with today's date and take a selfie in front of your local USPS to show us where you are if you aren't connected to the big corporate asshats that DCH is?
perfect. @RJSD

Let’s see it.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Post with Price

Boy for claiming people can read or understand post(s), you sure as hell provided a document with price on it.
Correct. And he signed that document saying ‘yes, this is the vehicle and options I want ordered’. There was no agreement on price. The dealer never signed the document either.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Only one side is complicit in being a piece of shit. I'll let you try and figure out who that is.
The sad part is, dealers like this do not have one ounce of a moral compass and they really don't see they are the problem.

"DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN"

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The OP is certainly ignorant as to how car buying works but come on. Common sense tells you that you get things in writing (in this case a purchase agreement) if you want things to go smoothly. Without it the dealer is legally allowed todo whatever it wants. They know they can sell it with that ADM. why should they sell it to this guy?
Wow! You are ignorant as to how Bronco buying works. The OP ordered the Bronco and did get things in writing. At that time, you (dealer) could have easily said “by signing this you are ordering this vehicle but this is not the price you will pay“ but the dealer choose not to. They had chance over 13 months to tell him and still chose not to. That is completely unethical. And for you to defend this as normal or common or even expected is simply baffling.

And why should they sell it to this guy? Because HE ordered it. The dealer didn’t order it and dealer would not even have this if it weren’t for OP.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The sad part is, dealers like this do not have one ounce of a moral compass and they really don't see they are the problem.
Its true. But the reason dealers charge ADMs is because people pay them. Stop doing that and they go away.

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would side lean toward RJSD's side that legally there is no "contract". I don't know law but the intent of a deal was in motion if that actually means anything.

Ethic wise and public opinion wise DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN comes across as a bunch of predatory shysters.

Easy to say walk away if there is an unexpected ADM, some people simply need a car.

They have deeper pockets and already know what and how they can get away things.

Like someone said before mentioning "DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN" in your replies moves this thread up when you do a google search.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Correct. And he signed that document saying ‘yes, this is the vehicle and options I want ordered’. There was no agreement on price. The dealer never signed the document either.
The build sheet was supplied to the customer by the dealer with a price.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In terms of price you will pay?
That would have been a valid argument prior to the OP having a tantrum and encouraging people to leave fake bad reviews. At this point, and without a purchase agreement or anything binding that says they have to give the OP first right of refusal, they should just wash their hands of him and not to sell it to him. He can go elsewhere.
That's right folk's, your Reservation is not Binding!
Comprehension starts at the bold text...

"DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN"

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would have been a valid argument prior to the OP having a tantrum and encouraging people to leave fake bad reviews.
actually the reviews aren’t fake, they all state the dealer is scummy for adding an ADM by surprise after a year. Seems like that’s all truthful

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Last edited:

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Comprehension starts at the bold text...
Straight from Ford.com:

“By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. The Reservation Process allows you to configure a Vehicle and pay the Reservation Deposit (“Reservation Deposit”) to an authorized Ford or Lincoln dealer (collectively “Dealer”) you select. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. You must contact a Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase of the Vehicle.”

https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/

How is this so hard for people to understand?

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just do yourself a favor and stop already - you are clearly the GM or associated to the dealer in question and you sound like a gigantic ass hat with continuing to respond - you clearly said "we" in a post earlier, which was a slip on your part - it's obvious to anyone with even the smallest IQ that you are indeed associated with them, so please, just stop already. DCH Ford of Eatontown has officially tainted their name all over NJ and I'm personally thrilled that my dealer in NJ is now reaping the benefits of your BS antics.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There was ADMs on the freaking Mach-Escape and there are ADMs on the Maverick (which is like adding an ADM to the Aerostar lol). It's reasonable to assume there would be on the Bronco. To suddenly be surprised that there is going to be more money asked on the hottest product right now is laughable.

Yes the dealer is being a douchebag but there's no law or recourse against that. It's not how I'd run my dealer.

It's also hilarious that ADMs have been occurring from every manufacturer over decades. Ford even makes you sign a contract that you can’t sell your GT until they allow it. Yet ADMs on the Bronco have you all spun up.
Well I’ve never bought a car that had ADM’s. I had no idea that was a thing until this Bronco. Until after mine was built and sitting at dirt mountain. My 2017 explore was msrp. I’ve never followed releases of exciting vehicles. That’s why I say the ordinary person who is going in to order a Bronco has no idea this is even a thing. The dealers should be made to disclose this info at time of placing an order. I bet you 80% of the people who ordered a bronco had no idea. Myself included. I’m just praying my dealer is ethical. We’ll find out in the next few days
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.