First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How has no one said auto-start-stop yet? aka, ASS.

and with the turn signal volume, is it too quiet for you guys? Mine is very quiet, can barely hear it even sitting still and music at volume 10.
Agreed.......totally surprised at the complaint about the turn signal volume. Mine is VERY quiet......not a single complaint there. If mine is "typical" volume with those complaining, are you sure your hearing aids aren't turned on full blast? Seriously, I joke, but this isn't even on my list of complaints.......which is very short, I might add.
Sponsored

Dabo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) I don't think the circulation fan ever turns off, and I am never really sure what the air temperature will be coming my way.
2) The temperature control knobs, and volume knobs are too close together in size, shape and location.... always turning the wrong ones when reaching blindly
2) Adjusting music while using the built in GPS usually results in directions being SCREAMED at me.
3) Sometimes the level of accuracy required to reinstall the doors after removal can really test ones patience.

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm gonna start by saying I LOVE my Bronco. That being said, the fogs turning off/ when the brights come on, instrument panel is dumb as hell, lack of interior lighting and #1 the absolute lack of floor heat is mind boggling.
You can fix the Fogs turning off with Forscan (Bambi mode).

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CarPlay only giving me access to recently added artists unless I’m stopped, at which point I can then access all artists. Is there a way to fix this? How is it safer to have to pick up my phone to access my full library? First world problems. I know, but kinda defeats the purpose of having CarPlay in the first place.
That’s not a ford issue, that’s an apple issue. It happens in any car with CarPlay.

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The climate control system with a mind of its own.

Also climate control where fan speed is so sluggish.
I see a common comment on this. I don't get it. I have had my Bronco for 3.5 months and we have had some damn cold periods and lots of snow this winter. I swear other than ass warmer adjustments that I have not made any other climate control changes other than leaving it on "AUTO" and maybe adjusting the temperature setting. I truly don't see what the problem is......so cannot support this complaint.

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My freezing feet in the cold Minnesota winters because no matter what I do I can’t get hot air to blow enough to feel warmth. Also there hardly any lighting in the rear of the cab. Fixed that with those add on lights someone was selling though.
Amen!

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The rattling subwoofer during some bass portions of music.
There IS a fix for this, and it's not terribly difficult to do. The stereo is actually pretty nice without the rattle, it's entirely worth the trouble. Search here for the tutorial, get yourself some kilmat and start popping panels 👍

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe I'm just too new to it but:

The fact that once you have Carplay up you can't access the system menu again to adjust settings unless you turn off carplay.

Someone tell me I'm wrong and show me how please.
press the ford icon to get back to the head unit.

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The SAS suspension in the rear could be a smidge softer.
I'm TOTALLY opposite........the front end could be a stiffer. I have never driven a vehicle that had such front-end dive as this one. Ride is super nice, but when I mash on the brakes, it feels like the front bumper is going to hit the pavement.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine got a lot better after I changed the sensitivity. Now it only goes off about twice a month.
Mines adjusted as low as it will go.

I have 4, 2 lane roundabouts I have to go through 4 times daily and when someone is making a very slow left around and I'm going straight through if you're on the gas at all and closing in on someone it freaks out. It's pretty much a daily occurrence. I've learned to live with it.

Gramd

Big Bend
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 66 Chevy ll
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love the frameless windows, hate how they function if there is ice build up or it’s super cold
Sponsored