First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

CarPlay only giving me access to recently added artists unless I’m stopped, at which point I can then access all artists. Is there a way to fix this? How is it safer to have to pick up my phone to access my full library? First world problems. I know, but kinda defeats the purpose of having CarPlay in the first place.
Ugh, the point is they don’t want you scrolling endlessly on the screen, and definitely not picking up your phone, while driving. The system is designed for hand free, Siri will play whatever you want 😉
Maybe I'm just too new to it but:

The fact that once you have Carplay up you can't access the system menu again to adjust settings unless you turn off carplay.

Someone tell me I'm wrong and show me how please.
The settings menu is still there on the bottom, or maybe you have the tiny screen, in that case you go to the Ford Sync app in CarPlay and it takes you back to the Ford system.
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this is because you have a Bronco Sport. My 2 door bronco I have to use decent force to get it to close each time like I did with all my trucks I owned.
No sir. I have a Bad Lands

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Double honk

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Auto shut off is my hot button, I absolutely hate it with all of my heart. It is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen added to any vehicle. It shut be something you have the option to turn on, not have to go out of the way to turn it off! The double honk also gives me thoughts of causing pain to the engineer that thought the horn honking at you as soon as you walk past the hood was a good idea. I don’t need a indicator that the truck is running, I TURNED IT ON! Thank god for Forscan

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cheap plastic throughout the interior that scratches and scuffs so easily, and the heat and air conditioning has a mind of it's own.
All Fords have the cabin refresher mode depending on outside temp. It does suck at times. Interior plastic is great. Want scratches? Get the Maverick with recycled plastic bottle interior.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the raptor has these cool custom gauges, you can select a boost gauge and air intake temp for example. really really cool feature. so cool in fact, that its super annoying that it resets when the truck turns off. WHO DESIGNED THAT hot mess!?!?

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do apologize then, your profile pick got me
No apology needed. I signed up on the BS forum when my wife got one and it let me log in here when I got my Bronco. Figured why change name.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Double honk when leaving the vehicle with the key and the lack of airflow thru the under seat vents. There doesn't seem to be any airflow coming from them.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s not a ford issue, that’s an apple issue. It happens in any car with CarPlay.
Overall CarPlay is awesome. In our two VW’s. Not in any of last 3 2202 model year Fords we have owned. It’s not all an Apple issue.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The totally useless dash vents closest to the doors. You need Doll Hands to adjust them!
Same with that grab handle
Double honk
It’d be cool if everyone agreeing with double honk or loud blinkers or whatever would just like the first post that lists that issue rather than making this a thread of 20 pages saying the same thing. —not meant as a slight to you specifically Frankenrod, just generally being cranky on how this place seems to roll.

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The location of the window controls! Ford had to run wiring to the doors for the locking feature, so why not the window buttons! Huge pain since I seem to always hit the rear windows instead of mine!! I've had this thing for 4 months and still can't get used to it!🤬

Huey22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is the Ford Sync. It is not user- friendly at all compared to other vehicles. I still have a hard time figuring out if when I am using items from my phone and when I am using the items built-in the Bronco. They need to update it or something.