First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend because I really don't need or want all the bells and whistles. Just wanted a few add-ons and SAS. If I lived down in the lower 48 I might have popped for a different model.
Sponsored

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked the badlands as well, heavily influenced by the interior and exterior ascetic. Love the MGV, and with my color choice of CO, all the accents match the color nicely. Prefer the grille, rims, and non color-matched fenders as well.
Also dig that it's capable out of the box. I'm realistically never going to be doing anything ultra gnarly with it, but it will get some off road time. I get the idea of "build it yourself" but mostly I'm lazy and would prefer to use that time for other stuff anyway. Had the truck for almost a week, and LOVING it so far

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Sasquatch 4-door with 2.7L, modular bumper, and switches because it is the best deal/bang for buck and I was planning on taking it off-road. Also had a budget I didn't want to exceed. Planned to add take-offs for rock rails and additional skid plates at a fraction of the cost (which I did). In process of adding tow. Also, while I love the look of leather seats, I prefer cloth seats. Originally ordered hard top, but switched to soft top to get it sooner - so glad I did - I love the ease of the top. I definitely don't regret my decision and I love the Bronco.

birdmanspider

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck for Now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Badsquatch package struck me as having all the right options. Adding the high package and upgraded seats was all I wanted and gave me a capable rig.

Mike D

Outer Banks
First Name
MikefromAACO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With so many different combinations of Bronco, what made you pick the one you did to order? For example, I really wanted to order a Wildtrack but do not care for the interior tu-tone leather and don't want cloth. I went with the Badlands SAS because I wanted the marine vinyl seats and my wife likes the orange trim (she went to Oklahoma State). I like solid interiors so I like the all black of the Badlands SAS with the high package. I intend to lift it and put wheels and 37's on it but that is me. The HOSS 3.0 would have been sweet but can't get it on the Badlands which is weird (unless they have changed something)? It still puzzles me why you can get some things on some models but not on the others. What made some of you get a Black Diamond or Big Bend or even a Base? Was it that you just wanted a Bronco or just a base because you intend to get crazy with it and make it a crawler (not mall crawler lol) or what? I of course as some of you know am a service manager at a Ford store so I see all sorts of different combos.

If it has been asked already I apologize but just curious as to what made you build what you built from the factory?
I picked what was available, bought it off the lot. I wouldā€™ve bought almost any bronco that had 4 doors, a hard top, 2.7 L engine and Sasquatch package. Those are the only four things I would not negotiate on. Trim level, color, and most options was flexible to me.

Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it has been asked already I apologize but just curious as to what made you build what you built from the factory?
I wanted maximum 4x4 capability and nothing else. I did order four options with it and would have had five if I could have ordered the towing package, which was unavailable. So 2-door Base Sasquatch + color, floor mats, keypad and roof rack. Total MSRP $38,310. If I placed an order for basically the same thing today (color not available) it would be $3500 more.

I don't regret my choices after nearly a year of ownership.

sfSvBTX.jpg

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a two door badlands sasquatch I couldn't get exactly what I wanted. but a few of my biggest requirements were the MGV seats because I plan to take my dogs in it, and I want to be able to take the top off and in Iowa you never know when its going to decide to rain, lol. that limited me to either black diamond or badlands. and again I live in Iowa it is freaking cold in iowa some times so I really wanted the heated steering wheel. I have that in my f 150 and love it. I also really like the adaptive cruise control so I needed the lux package. that left badlands as my only option. Wheels are another area I am particular about. I really don't like the black wheel trend that is all the rage these days. the badlands Sasquatch wheels were the only ones I didn't hate. I like the idea of the sway bar disconnect but who knows if I will ever use it, I would trade it for the sport mode, but since I can get sport mode with forscan I decided to go with the badlands sasquatch

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First day reservation. Originally was ordered for the wife to replace her SUV Ford Edge because "this thing is crap off-road" :unsure: So had to appease the wife's luxury needs with off road capability (driving off paved roads to find a good camping spot away from people) So the OBX was the plan from the beginning as she doesn't want to shift and hates a 4 cyl almost as much as I do. The Badlands was considered for a bit, but the MGV and all black interior was a NO GO! So 2.7 Auto 4Auto, wanted the LUX package but couldn't stomach the price increase, so the High package with heated seats and the 12" screen was fine. MIC top and Soft top, but ultimately became a hard top only (THANKS FORD!!) and Non Squatch again because of the price and she didn't want 35's. Did get the 4.46 gears with rear locker, the AUX switches, and the MOD bumper since she does bump into things. Also picked the Roast and Onyx interior because the blue looked terrible online and prefer leather to cloth with 3 kids.
Fast forward and Ford can't deliver as promised, Wife is done with her Edge, I find her a smoking deal on a 1 year old Lincoln Nautilus and suddenly the Bronco might be for me. First new vehicle for me since my 2004 F250 4x4 CrewCab PSD. I debated about changing the order to meet more of my desires, but started hearing the horror stories of issues with changing orders, etc. Sales guy is a good friend. He said leave the order as is, if you don't like it when it comes it someone will buy it. Finally shows up 11/4 after several months on Dirt Mountain and MIC 2.0 :rolleyes: and I love it and drove it home that day.

New KMC wheels and 34" tires are almost ready to go on (can't believe how wimpy the standard OBX tires are as well as new Eibach 2.0 coilovers so I'll have my wanna be Sasquatch first part of 2023.

Delight

Big Bend
First Name
Delight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am a collector / reseller of Vintage itemsā€¦so I was attracted to the style of the Bronco but am always looking for the best deal.

Enjoy off roading but usually ATVing (literally tons of fun).

Needed light towing capability and a place to haul purchases for resale (thus 4 door).

Plan on keeping it for > 200,000 miles.

So, reserved in July 2020 a Big Bend - Mid Package - Hardtopā€¦received it in November 1, 2021ā€¦have 25,000 miles on it now and still smile when I get in. Only problems have been self-imposed. Wife loves it and so do I obviously.

(When reserving I remember thinking what the squat is a Sasquatch and rear lockerā€¦didnā€™t like the pricing so didnā€™t reserve those versions)

I have only added some basic improvements (roof rack, steps, speaker upgrade, etc, etc.) but will eventually get around to replacing the slicks currently on it, add 2ā€ lift and probably upgrade the interior seats and very soon replace plastic bumpers w/metal (might even make my own).

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My budget was the main reason I am going with the 4 door black diamond, non-squatch. I feel like it offers enough baked in off road ability to take me into some areas that I want to get to for hunting purposes. I will also use it as a daily driver although I have a work car that is provided. So it will mostly be used on the weekends. I really wanted the badlands but I just couldn't justify the cost. I still have a daughter and she will be in college soon. The Black Diamond was the sweet spot in the budget for me.

Sponsored

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted marine grade vinyl, would've been happy with the Black Diamond, but to get the mid package had to bump up to Badlands.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted the Outer Banks for the Two Tone Saddle Brown and Black Leather seats. When my order converted to a 2022 I changed the exterior color to Eruption Green. I think it's the best combo.

Other than the Sway bar disconnect you can build the rest to be the same. Sasquatch, LUX Tow, your choice of Top.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted the 210 axle and front and rear lockers.
May never need the stronger axle and front locker but you never know.(Iā€™ve used the rear locker several times already)šŸ˜‰

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had originally wanted a Badlands and when I saw that it was $3k more than a similarly equipped Black Diamond for headlights and sway bar disconnects I was set on the Black Diamond.

Then, I got bumped to a 2023 and saw that the Wildtrak had the HOSS 3.0 standard. Plus, for me, I much prefer cloth seats. I do not like getting into a hot vehicle in the summer and burn my legs and back. Plus, in the winter, they warm up quicker. I also liked the tan/grey interior to lighten things up a bit.

I just received my Wildtrak this week and I'm so happy I chose this trim. I can't wait for summer to take the roof and doors off. For now, I'm praying for snow to go play!

LOVE IT!

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door, 7 speed was the first priority. Auxiliary switches was second, and MGV third.
I didnā€™t want leather or a high or luxe package and didnā€™t need SAS.
Sponsored