Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im new to the forums but I’ve been watching this thread for weeks. I’ve reserved the Wildtrak but will probably change to the badlands. Currently I drive a 2012 svt raptor and it’s gets looks. It’s aggressive and unique. That’s what I like about the bronco and so I want the highest trim level. The badlands badge is way nicer and can be seen from far away. I can barely see the wildtrak badge and yes the badge means something even if just for looks. It’s probably the reason Ford only shows off badlands Broncos. I think the rubber floors, vinyl seats, and sway bar disconnect are what will sell the badlands in 5 years when we are all trading in the bronco. The wildtrak is technically the highest trim level but only because the Ford website says so. The badlands can do everything the wildtrak can do but the wildtrak can’t do everything the badlands can do. I’ve been looking for any reason to keep the wildtrak but I think I’ll be going to badlands.
You are basically correct if you take interior colors out of the equation.

If you add the the BL all the options that you can to equal WT, you could have the the whole cake. You can even add Leather (4 door) with is supposed to give you the carpet and now the interiors (aside from color) are again the same.... but you'll spend more for it, and there are smaller items that WT has that you can't get on BL... but that is splitting hairs.

Frankly I think it Boils down to if you want a dark washout interior or a lighter non-washout.

Personally I'd be tempted to build up a BL to equal a WT but I just can't do that dark interior. (And I like the WT choice)
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there any actual and real pictures of the Wildtrak interior anywhere? Going off the B&P doesn’t give a true image.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I definitely haven't seen any, I remember one poster asking for some but don't think he got any.
Thanks. I really want the Wildtrak but am worried about the interior color and cloth flooring. :/

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are there any actual and real pictures of the Wildtrak interior anywhere? Going off the B&P doesn’t give a true image.
there is this video of the materials used in the Broncos trim levels. In the video the lady’s says the Badlands has the more premium interior. This is why I’m leaning towards the badlands now. Vinyl would look better than cloth no matter the color.https://youtu.be/DpfOHDnvQoA

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I got.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. 3D7F5F79-09D0-4A27-A55F-4CDA074F1BCD
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. E8FA9D05-029F-4DCA-B9C4-1A321F896195
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. IMG_9088
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. 03E20C1C-DF2C-44F0-B980-D2EC3C679D36
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. E88B1734-6059-4F98-ADB6-E05CAB5B4E4D
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. Screenshot (3401)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. Wildtrak Bronco Interior 1
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. Wildtrak Bronco Interior 2

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Equally optioned Big Ben and Wildtak is $2730. The extra money does buy you the upgraded apperance package (Blacked Grille. Black Trim rims, Black emblems and Unique Hood graphics), Also gives you the extra Baja GOAT mode and upgraded Catrier Graphic cloth interior. As always some folks would gladly pay the $2730 for those options and others would not. But always nice to have the option, IMO.
I think a lot of people getting their first off road vehicle with a good budget will be drawn to the wildtrak. Black accents, sport and Baja modes with big engine (speed on and off road), quieter than badlands with carpet and sound deadening options. Plastic bumpers should be less intimidating than steel as well.

I think if interior wasn’t so divisive it would get a much better rap on this forum.
AGREED - the one and only thing that creates any kind of conflict for me is the tan/beige dash! I am going all in and adding the LUX to the 4 door WT - as well as a number of other items - but that dash color causes me to also consider the OBX, which comes in a little more $$$ once I upgrade things to an equal level - but I lose out on the black accents (which I love!) and wheel rings as well as the Baja mode . . . or I go Badlands, which would be less $$$ because I would actually stick with the MGV seats BUT still lose out on the appearance and Sport mode . . . crazy dilemmas to have to sacrifice something when I am going to spend 60k!! Likely an 11th hour decision.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AGREED - the one and only thing that creates any kind of conflict for me is the tan/beige dash! I am going all in and adding the LUX to the 4 door WT - as well as a number of other items - but that dash color causes me to also consider the OBX, which comes in a little more $$$ once I upgrade things to an equal level - but I lose out on the black accents (which I love!) and wheel rings as well as the Baja mode . . . or I go Badlands, which would be less $$$ because I would actually stick with the MGV seats BUT still lose out on the appearance and Sport mode . . . crazy dilemmas to have to sacrifice something when I am going to spend 60k!! Likely an 11th hour decision.
Agreed on OBX - I'm one of the weird ones that likes Navy Pier and would get that if going with OBX, but as you said, you miss out on a few other things going that route.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed on OBX - I'm one of the weird ones that likes Navy Pier and would get that if going with OBX, but as you said, you miss out on a few other things going that route.
I agree on the Navy Pier/Gray . . . I am going with the Velocity Blue and think that would be a nice look. BUT have to weigh the differences.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The black accents are awesome but with the MIC top, I think the badlands gray grill actually looks better. I’ve gone back and forth but Badlands with equivalent features (and sticking with marine grade vinyl) is just a better deal and too hard to pass up. Honestly my biggest annoyance is no cupholders in 4 door if you don’t get leather.

Sponsored

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree on the Navy Pier/Gray . . . I am going with the Velocity Blue and think that would be a nice look. BUT have to weigh the differences.
So with the OBX and Velocity blue exterior, which looks better - Navy/Gray or Roast/Black? I know this is really a personal choice but i am torn. I took some pics of a VB mustang.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. VB with Roast and Black seats
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. VB with Navy and Gray

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I'm not the only one who disagrees. Having an all dark/black interior is boring and has no character. Who would want to buy a black car, with black windows, black wheels. And black interior?

Reminds me of a time not that long ago when I got into my buddy's high end Benz and the first thing I noticed was a big "Analog" clock in the dash and I was like WTF? Why would someone spend that much money on a car that doesn't even show you the time right... and then I was nicely educated that many high ends actually do the same thing.

It all boils down to taste...like wearing paints that can't seem to cover your boxers.
The badlands isn’t all black. None are. Badlands is black and cactus grey while wildtrak is black and sandstone. The only thing that is all black are the seats in badlands.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrack 4D net price = $50,970.
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means it’s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems it’s the contrary on the Bronco.
I would have liked the Wildtrack and Badlands to be different versions of the same rig - Baja vs. crawler. Same suspension, same 33s, same interior but the Badlands keeping it's rock crawling things, like the DISCO, rock rails and bashplates, MT and the Wildtrack simply drops the DISCO and rock crawling things for the V6, different tires (still 33s).

Right now I'd rather have the disco that I'll never use than get a Wildtrack, which has the Sasquatch that I don't want.