Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same issue. Dealer first said it wasn’t covered because I had window tint applied but have since changed their tune. No resolution yet, opened ticket.
Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea the window thing sucks and I don’t see a fix for it either unless ford uses better motors that are faster. You’d think the testers that had the Bronco’s on the road would of said something. That would of been one of my first complaints. Most of us caught on to it from day one.

HideoutBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can’t just open the door. You need to pop it open give it a second and the window will come down.
Terrible design. Every other car I have owned with frameless windows was quick enough I didn’t have to wait.

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone have this problem on a Bronco with the High Package or Lux Package?
yes i have this problem on first edition - i reset it but does not stay long always returns wacky

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s finally starting to get cold and snowing here in Indiana and I’ve been noticing icing issues. I can totally see a window freezing up and breaking when someone opens it.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These windows are going to be in an issue. Already seen two broken ones, both rear passenger which happens to be the worst on my Bronco.

Ford Bronco window getting caught when opening door E924DDA3-B478-42A8-98E6-48C086B4088F
Sorry to see that happen to you. Our rear passenger side if the 1 of 4 that hangs just too long when opening that it catches. The other 3 work just fine. I have seen others mention the rear passenger one as being the problem child. Not sure why that would be a common issue...bad electrical design to that side of car that results in a voltage drop causing slow response on the window motor?????

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 2 door windows are more likely to break because of the large expanse of glass. The larger the frameless glass, the more unstable.

Swynn106

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco and soon to be 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 4 door is at the dealership right now because of the rear passenger hanging up. I get scared every time I open it.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My 4 door is at the dealership right now because of the rear passenger hanging up. I get scared every time I open it.
Same here, I actually don't let anyone open that door anymore. I haven't had time to take it in, let us know what they do!

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea the window thing sucks and I don’t see a fix for it either unless ford uses better motors that are faster. You’d think the testers that had the Bronco’s on the road would of said something. That would of been one of my first complaints. Most of us caught on to it from day one.
Car and Driver July 2021
“Also, when someone tugs a door handle, the indexing glass doesn't drop quickly enough and often snags on the weatherstripping.”
They said a lot of bad things. You just have to read them.
The 2.3’s brakes were another. This is a vehicle of many comprises but most everyone likes them.

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My passenger front door was pretty bad. Dealership did something to fix it. Now I just wish I'd had them do all windows 🙄

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2 door does this and its unacceptable. Ive had other cars with windows like this (E36 M3, 996 etc) and they worked flawlessly. Im going to try the reset thing when I get home. Does anyone have a 2 door without this problem? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored