Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same. It started me back at the beginning at 15 after, now I'm 50 mins in, waiting for it to disconnect in a few... 😂

"You've reached an unassigned number... " disconnected. This game is ZERO fun. I will admit, I'm only on day 3 assuming I contacted them Thursday, day 2 if I didn't get put in until Friday. I'm not going to sweat it too much. I'll try again tomorrow.
Sponsored

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"You've reached an unassigned number... " disconnected. This game is ZERO fun. I will admit, I'm only on day 3 assuming I contacted them Thursday, day 2 if I didn't get put in until Friday. I'm not going to sweat it too much. I'll try again tomorrow.
FYI I tried your 8am suggestion on Friday and it still took me 40 minutes to get through. Better than the 55 min disconnect though!

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI I tried your 8am suggestion on Friday and it still took me 40 minutes to get through. Better than the 55 min disconnect though!
I’m guessing at least a dozen or more tried It. For every person posting I imagine a handful are just snagging info and trying. Good on them, certainly don’t blame them, but that’s hard when you call the second they open and still don’t get someone.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok got hung up in at about an hour and 11 minutes, got the non working number message. When I called back and it asked what vehicle I just hit 0.

After holding for another 45 mins someone answered. He had to forward me to the Bronco dept. I asked him about the messed up phone system and he said sorry about that, they just put it in last week and were working on it.

A lady answered pretty quick after that, she said they have been having problems with moving the reservations, and she would know pretty quickly if it was going to work. It worked and she said I would get my deposit back and get an email pretty quick confirming.

Got the email and a call from the new dealership within a couple minutes.

Good luck and keep trying!

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok got hung up in at about an hour and 11 minutes, got the non working number message. When I called back and it asked what vehicle I just hit 0.

After holding for another 45 mins someone answered. He had to forward me to the Bronco dept. I asked him about the messed up phone system and he said sorry about that, they just put it in last week and were working on it.

A lady answered pretty quick after that, she said they have been having problems with moving the reservations, and she would know pretty quickly if it was going to work. It worked and she said I would get my deposit back and get an email pretty quick confirming.

Did you transfer a reservation only (without an order placed) or your reservation with an order?

Thanks for your help!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HOLY SHIT FOR REAL?

The refund part throws me a bit, but you got it moved that fast? I am at work all day (I work very long days) but I can call tomorrow and see. I keep hoping today I'll get moved, but if not I'm back on the horse tomorrow. Can you please break it down just a little?

What did you do to get a person on the line and then where did you ask to be transferred?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you transfer a reservation only (without an order placed) or your reservation with an order?

Thanks for your help!
I transferred a reservation only.
I had never convert to an order.

HOLY SHIT FOR REAL?

The refund part throws me a bit, but you got it moved that fast? I am at work all day (I work very long days) but I can call tomorrow and see. I keep hoping today I'll get moved, but if not I'm back on the horse tomorrow. Can you please break it down just a little?

What did you do to get a person on the line and then where did you ask to be transferred?
Yeah I was surprised about the refund as well. She didn't really explain why I was getting it back, just said I would keep my timestamp and everything.

I called the number and told the voice prompt that I need to move a reservation. The only difference I can think of that I did was hitting 0 instead of saying Bronco when it asked what vehicle I was interested in. Eventually a guy answered and when I told him I would like to move a Bronco reservation to another dealer he transferred me to the Bronco team. That was pretty much it.

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Understand the need but I just don’t think FORD can just do IT without the dealership’s participation and agreement. Granger might agree, but many won’t.
At that point your original dealer knows you are trying to switch for a better deal.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At that point your original dealer knows you are trying to switch for a better deal.
My dealer knows I’m just way down the list and I’m trying to get it sooner. Everyone in my orbit knows what’s up. It’s probably best to be transparent in the event it does need an approval or something similar.

Sponsored

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried twice today on the 4375 number. Both times held for ~55 minutes before the "unassigned number" message came up and then it disconnected. This is the worst. :mad:

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tried twice today on the 4375 number. Both times held for ~55 minutes before the "unassigned number" message came up and then it disconnected. This is the worst. :mad:
Once I get that I don’t try again for the day.I hate it.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford: If your dealer is really bad, you can switch dealers.
Also Ford: If your dealer is really good, you might want to switch dealers too, because we won't give that dealer many Broncos.
Also Ford: You can switch dealers but only if the old and the new ones both agree. Plus you need to call our phone line. We never answer it, and if we do, we can't do anything, so try again later. Actually you know what, maybe you can't switch dealers. Stay pumped!

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once I get that I don’t try again for the day.I hate it.
Okay. Somewhat of a success. I called back, hit 0, hit 0 again when it asked for the vehicle type. Spent 20 min on hold, got a random lady who then said she had a more direct "speed dial" to the Bronco team. She transferred me, I spent about 25 minutes and finally got a hold of somebody.

Check this crap out.

The system showed the marketing representative that my reservation was converted to an order last March *which I did not do*. In typically shady Hawaii dealership fashion, I'm currently assuming the dealership decided that since I had not placed my order by March, that they went ahead and did it so they could get a vehicle quicker and add their 6-10k ADM. I have an email out to the dealership requesting this information now. But, this only strengthens my argument that I should be allowed to switch dealerships.

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay. Somewhat of a success. I called back, hit 0, hit 0 again when it asked for the vehicle type. Spent 20 min on hold, got a random lady who then said she had a more direct "speed dial" to the Bronco team. She transferred me, I spent about 25 minutes and finally got a hold of somebody.

Check this crap out.

The system showed the marketing representative that my reservation was converted to an order last March *which I did not do*. In typically shady Hawaii dealership fashion, I'm currently assuming the dealership decided that since I had not placed my order by March, that they went ahead and did it so they could get a vehicle quicker and add their 6-10k ADM. I have an email out to the dealership requesting this information now. But, this only strengthens my argument that I should be allowed to switch dealerships.
I am in the same boat with a dealer converting my reservation to an order without my permission.

Did Ford agree to transferring your reservation or did they give you the “we’ll get back to you in 3-5 days”?

Thanks
Sponsored