cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Be scared; I had a 2dr WT with mod top reserved back in June 2020. I’ve reordered a 22 then 23 due to the Mod top constraint, with the last order switched from a WT to a 2dr HE. My original schedule date for the HE was in April 23. I’ve had no less than 13 scheduling updates. The last one was Oct. I guess I’ll be reordering a FY24….on the plus side I’ve gotten 200,000 Ford point for holding out on the Mod top.​
Just got my 14th update…..Oct 30 now
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I ordered in 12/21 I didn’t think I’d ever get mine. I was told not to order the hard too or tow package because I’d never get it. At first, the wait seemed too much to bare. But when mine arrived in November ‘22 it was worth it to have exactly what I wanted, and the 11 month wait seems like nothing now.

my point is to relax, read the forums, and it will arrive someday. Better to wait longer for exactly what you want ;)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, if you really want a Bronco, the secret sauce is a 2.3 automatic 4 door soft top mid package Big Bend or Outer Banks without the advanced 4x4 transfer and no rear locker. They will practically do backflips to sell you one of those. LOL.

Of course, that's not the Bronco everyone wants, but somehow the marketing department and bean counters couldn't figure that out. Instead, the Broncos that enthusiasts want were not part of the production plan and parts are therefore not plentiful. This was just shitty planning.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But checkout the Notes in this weeks Scheduling Info. If we believe it looks like some inverse bizarro world for Bronco sched. See "Best Configuration Available" and "Exhausted Availability"
You wonder - 2.3L and Big Bend exhausted ?
Best Config Available is 2Dr Wildtrak ?

Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.11.23-2.jpg

Really wonder if we can believe any of these reports. The latest Production Key Constraints says "Total Retail USOB" is less than one month's production. How does that make sense. Why are people still waiting years
Ah yes, the same 2 door WildTrak they couldn't build for me in April. LMFAO...

Unbelievable.

OP
OP

DDuboisJr

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 370Z NISMO (just sold)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m a bit surprised that folks that are ordering this vehicle haven’t gotten the memo about patience. It’s been a long recognized fact that Ford has a major problem with getting these vehicles out in a timely fashion. Good luck to you, and I hope you’re able to get delivery in a reasonable amount of time. In my opinion, it’s best to order it then forget it. Be surprised when it comes in. You’ll be less stressed out.
Either that, or I switch out of Heritage. I could be very happy in another trim as well. But its gotta be a manual. That part is non-negotiable

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 3/27/23 Heritage order, my dealer has ghosted me-it is still a cluster at Ford
Def 3024. I mean 2024 they are not building any more 23s at this point are they? Every other manufacturer switches model year production in the summer. My BMW built last or this week is a 2024. Ordered first week of August will arrive by month end or first week of October. Expect 1000 miles on it by Halloween

BTW my 2021 First day reservation converted to order in March 21 built in September after deleting painted modular top delivered 10/9/21. Would have been sooner as it arrived at dealer while we were out west. No horror stories at my end

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Either that, or I switch out of Heritage. I could be very happy in another trim as well. But its gotta be a manual. That part is non-negotiable
656 days and it was worth it. I got exactly what I wanted, a 2 door, manual, Race Red Heritage. It is a big bundle of awesomeness is the best way I can describe it. A bunch of people waited longer than me and some are still waiting. The people over at the Heritage thread are great and we really helped and are still helping each other through this mess Ford is putting us through.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Luck …!!

only thing I know for sure is production and manufacturing throughout the world on all items hasn’t been the same since Covid. Don’t know that it ever will as companies have found out people will put up with more regarding waits and excuses. Maybe when/if people start saying “ no thanks” I ll spend elsewhere or just not buy then urgency to produce might make a comeback.

Time will tell.

OP
OP

DDuboisJr

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
656 days and it was worth it. I got exactly what I wanted, a 2 door, manual, Race Red Heritage. It is a big bundle of awesomeness is the best way I can describe it. A bunch of people waited longer than me and some are still waiting. The people over at the Heritage thread are great and we really helped and are still helping each other through this mess Ford is putting us through.
Commendable that you stayed strong for 656 days. Also great to hear that it was worth it. The only thing worse than waiting that long would be not being happy in the end. Congrats on finally getting it.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Commendable that you stayed strong for 656 days. Also great to hear that it was worth it. The only thing worse than waiting that long would be not being happy in the end. Congrats on finally getting it.
I'm glad I didn't get a 22 model. Ford gave us first shot at ordering a 23. As soon as I saw the Heritage I ordered one. The whole first batch of us who ordered them got our orders in before the regular order banks opened.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time poster. Thanks to all for such great info.

Ordered a 4DR Heritage manual on 8/19. Hoping that being only 3 days after the banks opened will make for a reasonable turnaround. The horror stories that you've all posted from the original reservations are scaring me. More recent turnaround seems promising. If job 1 is November, any guesses on how well Ford will handle these in 2024? Really, really hoping for maybe March?

Very frustrating that retail orders continue to be 15-18% for Heritage, yet Ford still only building 3-5% Heritage
The Bronco has seen huge demand since its first reveal. Gradually, increased supply is catching up to leveling demand. I, too, wonder why Ford isn't allocating more toward the Heritage trim, given the demand, but I suspect it may have to do with the number of tops that can be produced. Heritage tops are unique.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As someone who waited over 2 years from the first day that ordering banks opened until December of last year, I mean this in the most helpful and non-antagonistic way possible.

Just enjoy the wait like you're having a baby... go look up accessories like youre buying toys and clean the garage like youre setting up a nursery. you'll have a wait no matter what.Some just wait more than others. Some are getting them in just a few months... others are getting them in 2+ years.

There are so many factors involved that will decide your wait. It depends on your model, your options, and how many allocations your dealer has. Your dealer also has some say in it. If you make a friend there, they can prioritize your order...If you piss them off, they can"99" it which essentially keeps it unbuilt until they feel like giving it a better priority.

Seriously... Enjoy it... its worth the wait.

OP
OP

DDuboisJr

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
As someone who waited over 2 years from the first day that ordering banks opened until December of last year, I mean this in the most helpful and non-antagonistic way possible.

Just enjoy the wait like you're having a baby... go look up accessories like youre buying toys and clean the garage like youre setting up a nursery. you'll have a wait no matter what.Some just wait more than others. Some are getting them in just a few months... others are getting them in 2+ years.

There are so many factors involved that will decide your wait. It depends on your model, your options, and how many allocations your dealer has. Your dealer also has some say in it. If you make a friend there, they can prioritize your order...If you piss them off, they can"99" it which essentially keeps it unbuilt until they feel like giving it a better priority.

Seriously... Enjoy it... its worth the wait.
I inquired about the priority with them. I have a 19. I was told all their customer orders get this number. Other posts here would suggest it’s more about constraints etc. than priority. Is that accurate? If dealer stock gets a 20+ priority, does that mean customer order trump those when ready from the factory?

also, I didn’t enjoy waiting for a baby :)

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Def 3024. I mean 2024 they are not building any more 23s at this point are they? Every other manufacturer switches model year production in the summer. My BMW built last or this week is a 2024. Ordered first week of August will arrive by month end or first week of October. Expect 1000 miles on it by Halloween

BTW my 2021 First day reservation converted to order in March 21 built in September after deleting painted modular top delivered 10/9/21. Would have been sooner as it arrived at dealer while we were out west. No horror stories at my end
MY2023 Broncos are still being built for a while yet.
The Bronco MY2023 to MY2024 transition was originally scheduled for November but has been pushed back into December now.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I inquired about the priority with them. I have a 19. I was told all their customer orders get this number. Other posts here would suggest it’s more about constraints etc. than priority. Is that accurate? If dealer stock gets a 20+ priority, does that mean customer order trump those when ready from the factory?

also, I didn’t enjoy waiting for a baby :)
If you feel you can trust them with that, I guess its ok... but my experience with most dealers is that they will prioritize their builds based to make sure certain customers are taken care of before their allocations are exhausted. They do this by setting the priority codes as a 01 when they want them to be built ASAP, 10-19 when they just want to let the system do its thing, and 99 when they want to stop the build. The dealer has full control over this
Sponsored