Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Sorry for all that are still waiting.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
A Build Week and Vin doesn't really mean jack shit either

Look at my signature line as well as a few others. Until you get your WS with your Blend Sequence to confirm your build, you ain't got much. And even then, you still need to ping your BCM to confirm your Bronco is alive on the line.

And don't forget, there's always a chance Dirt Mountain may rise up, reach out and grab your truck for an extended visit.

Nothing is for sure until your Bronco is parked in your driveway.

But cheers to your good fortune with your order.

At least you got that going for you, which is nice.

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison

I also have a Lux 2.7 although mine is a 2 door. But point being that don't count on your build date sticking. I was a no reservation order. Ordered on 11/3 of 2021 and got the build date of 1/24/22. Since then I have been bumped twice with my new build date now being 2/7. I fully expected to get bumped being a lux package and a 2.7 and not sure how much bearing having a 2 door has on it or not. But expect your build date to get bumped up.

OP
OP
Scape Goat

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have a Lux 2.7 although mine is a 2 door. But point being that don't count on your build date sticking. I was a no reservation order. Ordered on 11/3 of 2021 and got the build date of 1/24/22. Since then I have been bumped twice with my new build date now being 2/7. I fully expected to get bumped being a lux package and a 2.7 and not sure how much bearing having a 2 door has on it or not. But expect your build date to get bumped up.
To be honest I do not want it this soon. I was hoping for an end of the year build. Or, at least 3rd quarter.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my reservation means nothing.... But I reserved through Granger last summer and converted to an Order October 15th... How is this possible? ;)

Oh, that's right, Ford gives 0 fucks - Allocation before Reservation.

Still @Ford Motor Company can't figure out why reservation holders might not be happy. I would love to hear the spin.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You might want to think of it as a no door until they actually build it. I was lucky enough to get a 2021 2 door, but I don't think that my 2022 2 door will ship before 2024.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Long story short, I don't like complainers, on the internet or in real life, and I berated a complainer for complaining because Ford had the audacity to send him some free stuff. I will admit that I was slightly over the line and I got a temporary ban. I spoke with Doug and he lifted my ban early, but made it clear that I won't be allowed back if I get banned again.

But yeah, I miss some of the old guys around here like @EvlNvrDys that have been banned. Could you imagine the direction some of these recent threads would take if that guy was around? Would be epic.
Sooo.. can I have Doug's number?

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You might want to think of it as a no door until they actually build it. I was lucky enough to get a 2021 2 door, but I don't think that my 2022 2 door will ship before 2024.
I wasn't even expecting to have a build date before spring so the fact that I have a VIN now was unexpected and Ford can only kick the can down the road for so long not even to mention the ones with no VIN yet that have had orders in for a lot longer. Granted I don't see too many 2 doors coming off the line, all the photo's seem to be 4 doors but I know the 2 doors are out there too. I planned on taking delivery in mid to late summer before getting my VIN which was fine and any delays are fine because I did not actually want it built this quick so that I would have more time to pay off the current daily so I can use the full trade in value to go towards the new bronco daily.

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s yours … f$&em … enjoy it!

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE-How is that deal with Granger going? How is making fun of ALL of us that didn't go there in the beginning to save a few bucks? Nice, Right?

I'm enjoying mine.

Happy for you OP!

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just so everyone understands. I was not trying to be a dick. I was simply trying to point out the ridiculousness of the Ford ordering system.

Also, I was trying to point out that the other constraints don't seem to matter by comparison.
[/QUOTE

HOW MUCH ABOVE MSRP

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE-How is that deal with Granger going? How is making fun of ALL of us that didn't go there in the beginning to save a few bucks? Nice, Right?

I'm enjoying mine.

Happy for you OP!
We were build week friends. Ends up you’re a dick!!

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have even worse news. I already have mine....
Sponsored