Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will open preorders up once we finish the packaging design.
keep us in the loop, the design is great as is and the price makes sense these day with material costs.
Mg
Sponsored

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all! With the success of the IAG EZ Steps, we are working on a full length board option for the factory rock rails. Pre-order won’t go live until we have completed the packaging design. Production will begin in late April. Deliveries would begin in early May. As always they ship in the order received! Please provide feedback. Anticipated pricing is $899 for 4dr and $849 for 2dr.

7990A5BE-7371-4D16-B484-EDBB15996AEA.jpeg

F1CF1D70-A700-4DF2-BE62-049114452C40.jpeg

9917468C-EDD0-480E-A78B-11738B5FB933.jpeg

C916D492-E52A-4E5E-AAEF-F85D9154D43A.jpeg
The color and finish of the 2dr step is consist with our current offerings and matches the OEM rock rail. That’s what we intend on using. The 4dr step is something we were experimenting with and didn’t turn out in a way we are happy with.
Comment for IAG: Prefer Bronco name branding if possible.
Hello all! With the success of the IAG EZ Steps, we are working on a full length board option for the factory rock rails. Pre-order won’t go live until we have completed the packaging design. Production will begin in late April. Deliveries would begin in early May. As always they ship in the order received! Please provide feedback. Anticipated pricing is $899 for 4dr and $849 for 2dr.

7990A5BE-7371-4D16-B484-EDBB15996AEA.jpeg

F1CF1D70-A700-4DF2-BE62-049114452C40.jpeg

9917468C-EDD0-480E-A78B-11738B5FB933.jpeg

C916D492-E52A-4E5E-AAEF-F85D9154D43A.jpeg
The color and finish of the 2dr step is consist with our current offerings and matches the OEM rock rail. That’s what we intend on using. The 4dr step is something we were experimenting with and didn’t turn out in a way we are happy with.
Hi IAG. Great concept. Bronco employs a slot or capsule design shape in the grills. That shape would be preferable (to me) over an IAG hex look and feel. Would also prefer the IAG branding to be less prominent and the main branding to be BRONCO. Thanks!

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks great and I want this. However, I just know the shipping price is going to be expensive to get it to me in Alaska.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for form and function yes to a point. Function prevent door dings. Form, looks good with easy drainage. Next, is there anyway to bolster the other side of the rail with some UHMW? Or at least integrate it somehow. If you can nail form AND function you make getting folks money easier.

Sponsored

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A couple hundred cheaper than the Zroadz and utilizes the stock rails to mount. Pricing pretty much spot on what I would expect by comparison.
I went the ZROADZ route (though there is like a 5 week backlog so I’m still waiting). Will offload the factory rails for a few hundred to offset the cost. I like the idea of it being an all one one unit instead of a bolt on to existing unit (not that either is really better or worse than the other… just a preference).

These in the OP do look like a great option for those who don’t want to go the route I’m going.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, not so much on the rear bump out. I could be for a bump out in the front for the primary users, I think kids can manage and have smaller feet too.
I'd be in favor of the bump out in the front to assist as a mud flap/ splash guard. Even a smaller slight flare out toward the front to either help with tire kickup or to attach a mud flap/ splash guard to? I think a running board that accepts and or has an option to attach a mud flap/ splash guard would be money. Just my 1.2 cents.
These are my exact thoughts! I like the width and bump out would be to front. I might not feel so bad for the people denting their doors on my step.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went the ZROADZ route (though there is like a 5 week backlog so I’m still waiting). Will offload the factory rails for a few hundred to offset the cost. I like the idea of it being an all one one unit instead of a bolt on to existing unit (not that either is really better or worse than the other… just a preference).

These in the OP do look like a great option for those who don’t want to go the route I’m going.
I got my Zroadz within a week of ordering from Stage 3 motorsports. Giving away my sliders for free though since whoever takes them would need to buy brackets.

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you add full body pictures of the vehicle with the steps installed?? If you’re asking for our opinion and feedback, aesthetically, we need to see how it looks on the entire vehicle.

I’d say $400 - $600 is reasonable as I just installed the GoRhino DSS Dominator 4” on my Badlands at that price point and I’m extremely satisfied. Honestly, I’m pretty sick of companies price gouging these after market Bronco 6G parts. As owners we need to take a collective stand and stop supporting this BS.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you add full body pictures of the vehicle with the steps installed?? If you’re asking for our opinion and feedback, aesthetically, we need to see how it looks on the entire vehicle.

I’d say $400 - $600 is reasonable as I just installed the GoRhino DSS Dominator 4” on my Badlands at that price point and I’m extremely satisfied. Honestly, I’m pretty sick of companies price gouging these after market Bronco 6G parts. As owners we need to take a collective stand and stop supporting this BS.
Price gouging? You can’t be serious. The cost of entry for the equipment making these steps is over 1.5M. They are made of quality domestically sourced Materials and all hand tig welded. This isn’t a cheap mig welded product. Additionally material prices have increased by nearly 300% in the last year. (Another 10% last Friday). There is nearly $350 in materials in a pair of these steps 😂 ….simply not possible to manufacture and sell in the US for $400-600. Take a stand if you will, but it isn’t going to mean we can lose money to offer these to the community. If you are happy with your Go-rhino than we likely aren’t the company for you.

Sponsored

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually my friend, I’m a customer of yours and have purchased your products in the past. Of which I have been pleased with. I didn’t ask for a break down or cost analysis of your input cost. Keep your dirty laundry in house. I’m simply letting you know what the competition is charging. First to market with a gimmick doesn’t = inflated prices. At your anticipated price point I’d opt for the ZROADZ steps which look awfully similar and are not bolt on. Have a wonderful day!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually my friend, I’m a customer of yours and have purchased your products in the past. Of which I have been pleased with. I didn’t ask for a break down or cost analysis of your input cost. Keep your dirty laundry in house. I’m simply letting you know what the competition is charging. First to market with a gimmick doesn’t = inflated prices. At your anticipated price point I’d opt for the ZROADZ steps which look awfully similar and are not bolt on. Have a wonderful day!
While I very much appreciate your patronage, trying to round up the clan with pitch forks and torches isn’t my idea of giving us feedback. Saying it’s too expensive because of XYZ option’s price is somewhat helpful because it allows us to better understand what the market will support. Maybe what the market wants or needs is a lower quality material or method being used so we can meet a price point. But as shown, a chromoly tig welded step isn’t the same as the other options you have mentioned. Thanks for the feedback, we will certainly take it into consideration moving forward.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I have no preference here yet, but the zroadz are about $1200 with the brackets.
Also they are bolt-on, maybe you mistyped.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, you accuse them of price gouging and then when they try to explain why it’s not you accuse them of airing dirty laundry.

Hows this for dirty laundry. You’re a bully who thought they would score cheap points at someone else’s expense to feel good about yourself. They bitch slapped your ass and now you’re trying to save face before everyone sees how weak you really are.

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How wide do the boards need to be to act as door ding preventers? How far out are the doors from the rock rails?
Sponsored