Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been calling and emailing every hour (no I'm not crazy just looking for answers) 7 different voice mails, no one calls back. I'm not even leaving shitty VM's (yet) just my order # and vin and asking for answers.
No one at the dealer will call you back or talk to you cause they know they fucked you over you need to take legal action or get ford involved somehow your dealer does not give 2 flying fucks about you . Take it up with ford or take legal action those your only options I would find a decent dealer and order a 23 as soon as you can when the order banks open
Sponsored

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco was lost for six weeks after being produced. I found it listed in a shopper’s database, they didn’t have it. Ford kept saying it was delivered. The dealer had no clue. I posted several places and a few sales people replied to help look if it was sold in different parts of the country. They also told of stories how there is no real good tracking.

When they started sending the pictures out, Jim Farley was posting on twitter how they were doing this. I thanked him for sending me a photo but mine is missing. Within two hours I was contacted by Mike Levine their communications exec. After a couple days he found it still at the factory.

The dealer was frustrated because the regional representative did nothing and they had issues before. I gave both Ford executives her name. So I would make some noise! Both of these guys are on Twitter and will answer. They were trying to end this kind of thing. Contact you state Attorney General. You had a contract!

I hope you have resolution with this.
I would settle for it being in limbo but based on the vin search they flat sold it. And not to me. See attached FL VIN search.

Attachments

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been calling and emailing every hour (no I'm not crazy just looking for answers) 7 different voice mails, no one calls back. I'm not even leaving shitty VM's (yet) just my order # and vin and asking for answers.
You need to go to the dealership in person.

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would stop calling and emailing. You have enough paper trail there.

Go to the dealership and ask in a clear voice "When will my Bronco be available "

The poor person at the desk is not going to be able to help you. But if you stand there asking that question someone will whisk you away soon enough. You will get to the GM or owners office eventually.

Decide now what you're willing to accept to make it right. But understand your Bronco has been in someone else's possession for over a week. You likely are not getting that vehicle. Not saying this to be mean or negative, just what imo is where you stand.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can’t imagine they sold it less than 24 hours after you were notified.

I do know that this forum cannot solve your issue. You need to be in contact with the dealership and Ford. I wish you luck of course. Tough hill to climb.
Based on the VIN search I did (you can do that here in FL) it was sold 8 days before they let me know it was in.

Attachments

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not going to roll around in the dirt but since the VIN was posted ran OASIS to see if was sold and it shows a June 30 build date and a July 19th warranty start date. The person that bought it also purchased Ford extended warranty which lists her name (which I'm not sharing so don't ask). There's some gap in when the "dealer" emailed and when it was actually put into service so draw your own conclusions from that.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's terrible, I hope you are able to get some answers (and your Bronco).

Sponsored
OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not going to roll around in the dirt but since the VIN was posted ran OASIS to see if was sold and it shows a June 30 build date and a July 19th warranty start date. The person that bought it also purchased Ford extended warranty which lists her name (which I'm not sharing so don't ask). There's some gap in when the "dealer" emailed and when it was actually put into service so draw your own conclusions from that.
Well I hope she enjoys it.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You must work for Grieco Ford in Lauderdale. Why on earth would I waste my time posting something?
Yeah sure, I must work for them

So, since the time you ordered and when you got their email, how much contact have you had with them? Things like this rarely just happen. How often did you talk to your salesman?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I hope she enjoys it.
If nothing else, the dealer owes you an explanation. I seriously doubt they're going to buy it back or undo the deal but an answer is definitely required. Go in there and tell them you know the person they sold it to and you're going contact her. Tell them you know the sale date and she also bought a maintenance and premium care ESP. That should at least let them know you have some info. which hopefully makes them spill their guts.

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah sure, I must work for them

So, since the time you ordered and when you got their email, how much contact have you had with them? Things like this rarely just happen. How often did you talk to your salesman?
Often enough that I was finally told "I assure you we will let you know when we know something, make sure you check the emails from Ford they will let you know throughout the production process" Ford held up their end of the deal with constant status emails including a picture of it rolling off the line. Things went south as soon as it was unloaded from the truck at the dealer it seems.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.