First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And honestly leather with top down is never healthy for it. My rubicon creased bad and I conditioned it whenever I could with all different types to prevent. MGV is awesome.
44168C43-33DF-4FFD-BF09-D9DE921D2132.jpeg
The Bronco "leather" is about 5% leather and 95% vinyl. No worries top down.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I come from luxury vehicles. The interior is exactly what I needed, but I actually plan on using my bronco. Wheeling, snowboarding, jetskiing, camping, hiking, most with my 105lb rottweiler and with the top and doors off all summer. I recently drove 20+ miles down a dirt road, my interior was coasted in dust. A couple swipes of that adams total interior cleaner and it looks brand new. Exactly what I was looking for! I don't have any creaking, panel gaps, etc

RNC

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Basesquatch 2 door had a missing screw on the trim that covers the rear wiper wiring. Other trim screws were finger tight. Plastic pieces seem soft and scuff easily. Front seats are comfortable and do not cause fatigue on long drives. Back seat has good leg, head and shoulder room. Not much foot room.

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are used to luxury vehicles; which is why We chose the OBX. (Wanted more of lux/mall crawler vibe). We have the roast interior, It has leather, power seats 12” screen etc…. But it does not feel luxurious. Plus I think with the soft top and spare tire on the back, it will always have more of an off-road/“utilitarian” vibe. (Event with the painted fenders/mirrors etc) . I have 2 younger children as well that have scuffed the shit out of the back doors, getting in and out with their backpacks etc ….. So in a way, if it was more luxurious and they were scuffing it up, I would be more upset …. I’ve kind of come terms with understanding this is more like a base truck/Jeep vs a luxury vehicle.

been thinking of checking out the grand wagoneer …. But you can’t take the top off and it doesn’t look as cool , and it is north of $100k…. So there’s that 🤣
Thanks for that info. You make a good point about the scuffing if it were more luxurious. Everything is ridiculously expensive. Considered
10k miles on mine also. 2022 model.
23DD516E-2531-4F43-B621-647B6D56118E.jpeg
856A0BAA-7E70-4427-B0D2-1ACC054AE8F7.jpeg
F202DEA0-AB9E-457F-A419-99B02D84BD47.jpeg
6D446B8F-15AB-47C5-977B-979FA8F8F189.jpeg
DB4CAD5D-6FD1-4E8A-AF47-1A96426D7823.jpeg
C7588402-A43E-4F82-9708-01E9F277B633.jpeg
thank you for taking the time to share these. This helps!

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well fitting components, but the door interiors are very plastic, and as stated, scratch/mark just looking at them.
The seat upholstery in my '22 Base is much better fitting than in my '21 Base.
Also, the hardtop sound deadener actually looks professional, compared to the '21.
My Wife's only criticism is the interior door handles are "Junky". (Her words).
Sound quality with the hardtop is very good. It's noisy on the highway, so couldn't recommend as a daily driver.
I've owned several Fords, and have come to expect the cheapest interior feel of the Big 3 from Ford , so none of this surprises me. But it's a toy for me, and I could never consider using it as my daily ride.

Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well fitting components, but the door interiors are very plastic, and as stated, scratch/mark just looking at them.
The seat upholstery in my '22 Base is much better fitting than in my '21 Base.
Also, the hardtop sound deadener actually looks professional, compared to the '21.
My Wife's only criticism is the interior door handles are "Junky". (Her words).
Sound quality with the hardtop is very good. It's noisy on the highway, so couldn't recommend as a daily driver.
I've owned several Fords, and have come to expect the cheapest interior feel of the Big 3 from Ford , so none of this surprises me. But it's a toy for me, and I could never consider using it as my daily ride.
The “noisy” comments always puzzle me because people are so divided on that. Some say its not noisy, and others feel so strongly about it that they wont daily drive it. Leaves me at a crossroads because I will in fact be daily driving it, and eventually having babies in it nonetheless.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lux, leather makes the interior nice, plastic around door handles are my biggest gripe. Take a look at a f150 tremor, the interior is far superior to the bronco and still maintains an easy to clean and durable interior
This is what I put around the door handles on the interior. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but they do protect around the door handles, along the center console when we bump cups around the cup holders, window switches and then by the AC controls where fingers always rub along the plastic as you rotate the dials.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The “noisy” comments always puzzle me because people are so divided on that. Some say its not noisy, and others feel so strongly about it that they wont daily drive it. Leaves me at a crossroads because I will in fact be daily driving it, and eventually having babies in it nonetheless.
I daily drive and no issues with sound, prior vehicle was lexus rx that had horrible windshield noise. The tires are the predominant noise and yet to be expected. I did do the insulation hack to upper roll bar.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not a luxury car, whichever model you choose, when it comes to noise.
Road noise is on par with any quality truck, and in fact quite good, but you have to keep in mind the hardtop is a removable top. Essentially a hard-top convertible. (The doors overlap weatherstripping attached to the top, just like my Mustang, so it's never going to be an air-tight seal). It's by no means horrible, but my E150 Ford work van is quieter from the glass-up.
I would never buy a daily driver without spending some time with one. Every vehicle we've ever owned, we rented one before committing. (Just my opinion).

Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Road noise is on par with any quality truck, and in fact quite good, but you have to keep in mind the hardtop is a removable top. Essentially a hard-top convertible. (The doors overlap weatherstripping attached to the top, just like my Mustang, so it's never going to be an air-tight seal). It's by no means horrible, but my E150 Ford work van is quieter from the glass-up.
I would never buy a daily driver without spending some time with one. Every vehicle we've ever owned, we rented one before committing. (Just my opinion).
The best example I can provide is from when I helped open the first Acura Dealership in New England. The majority of our clients came from luxury American brands, and most were not happy at all with the Acura. Seats/Ride too stiff, Squishy, Noisy.
It all depends on what you are used to.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I put around the door handles on the interior. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but they do protect around the door handles, along the center console when we bump cups around the cup holders, window switches and then by the AC controls where fingers always rub along the plastic as you rotate the dials.

I like that! I didn't see that brand. I purchased white trim, and plan to paint it body color.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In all honesty, I don't even like luxury cars. I prefer the feel of the Bronco to any of the 100 SUVs I test drove. As long as I am not going to get a headache from the noise, im good

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have 4 drivers and 3 of us drive luxury brand SUVs. Our most recent car is a bronco outerbanks with mid package AND leather seats. I think the leather seats are really good upgrade for three reasons. First, they just look better and will be more familiar if you and your wife are used to nicer interiors. Second, they clean more easily than cloth, especially if you have car seat age kids. Third, the leather comes with electronic seat adjustments AND lumbar support which for me makes a significant difference in comfort. Everything else about the interior is fine. We have the 8" screen which is similar to what we have in other cars. The interface is ford + apple car play... which is really the same as you'd get in a lincoln... and similar to any other luxury brands. Lastly... its trying to be an offroad truck with that kind of vibe. If you expect a nice offroad truck, you should be fine. If you are hoping for a bmw or lexus with a removable top, this is not likely to cut it.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In all honesty, I don't even like luxury cars. I prefer the feel of the Bronco to any of the 100 SUVs I test drove. As long as I am not going to get a headache from the noise, im good
I think you'll be fine. I haven't got a headache yet! :cool:
Sponsored