braasch77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No buyers remorse per say just wish i would have been able to option more on my model i have a base sasquatch and didn't want all of the other luxury features except the larger screen i wish i could have optioned that in along with all of the exterior cameras then it truly would have been my perfect vehicle but i will live without it and love it just as much fits my needs perfectly.
Me too. After I reserved in Aug 2020, the 2 things that were important to me were the bigger screen/premium audio and manual transmission. Ended up paying way more than I had planned because I had to get a Badlands to get those features together. I can still afford it, its just that I was initially planning on spending less.
Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buyers remorse that I didn't add more options. I definitely should of got the modular front bumper.
We forgot to make sure the door storage bags and rock rails were on ours when we changed from an OBX to the Badlands.. we’re picking her up today after work9.. Luckily I found take off rails for $150 and got them last weekend ..

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We forgot to make sure the door storage bags and rock rails were on ours when we changed from an OBX to the Badlands.. we’re picking her up today after work9.. Luckily I found take off rails for $150 and got them last weekend ..
Don't rock rails come standard on the Badlands?

Dirtylqqks

Badlands
First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands , 1969 ford bronco 2021 scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buyers remorse ! Hahaha
Yeah being a buyer looking for one to buy and seeing all the “enthusiasts “ snatching them up , instantly to see them reposted for $8-10k more .

Sponsored

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Respectfully disagree. I’ve never been in a luxury vehicle that had hollow cheaply made plastics like the Bronco. The interior falls short because of that. Some will say it’s a utilitarian vehicle, but if you’re selling a “Lux” package, it should at least live up to it’s name. Imo, it does not.
Eh, you're a negative Nancy in these threads. I'll take your opinion with a grain of rice.

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like you saying the Bronco is crap and Ford sucks but you bought 3 of them .
Its difficult to gauge what you mean by your response, but yes accurate on many fronts !

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eh, you're a negative Nancy in these threads. I'll take your opinion with a grain of rice.
Not negative. I’m just ok admitting there are areas where Ford hit a home run, and areas where they swung and missed.

I’ll take all the blame for expecting a little better feel to the interior, and an overall better experience as far as this whole reservation/buying process.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't rock rails come standard on the Badlands?
I thought so but they aren’t listed on our itemized order form anywhere… guess we’ll find out after work when we pick her up.. worst case we have some and best case now we have spares. I found a deal in Sasquatch rims and got them months ago to put in my big bend but I’m waiting until I need new tires🤣 I can’t justify spending money on new bigger tires.. especially now that we have stuff to get for the badsquatch🤣🤣

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my personal opinion, if you opt for the lux package, the interior is just as nice as most luxury vehicles.
I was recently on vacation and rented a Volvo XC90. The interior of the bronco is nowhere near that of the Volvo. Having said that, I was glad to be back in my Bronco when I got back. Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm not feeling up my interior when I get into vehicles and when I'm driving a car after awhile the interior isn't something I notice much, with the exception of when I'm cleaning it.

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought so but they aren’t listed on our itemized order form anywhere… guess we’ll find out after work when we pick her up.. worst case we have some and best case now we have spares. I found a deal in Sasquatch rims and got them months ago to put in my big bend but I’m waiting until I need new tires🤣 I can’t justify spending money on new bigger tires.. especially now that we have stuff to get for the badsquatch🤣🤣
That is a good way to look at it. But I can tell you right now, you will have spares.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked mine up 2 days ago and love everything about it EXCEPT the wind noise. I have the MIC top and man it is loud in the highway. Almost enough to give you a headache after a 20 min drive. Going to try a diy for some additional sound deadening I saw on here. Im determined to improve it because it is amazing in every other way.
ayyy 2022? Must be if you got it 2 days ago. This is concerning as it literally seems to white or miss. Sounds like we got the same top. I’m nervous about this being a possibility.
Sponsored