First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is a 2.0, built 10/25/21. When I take it in for a oil change I’ll have it addressed. I know it’ll get fixed so it doesn’t bother me. Oh, one of my rear doors is rubbing on the rocker like people have been reporting I’m sure it just needs adjusted. Things that can be corrected don’t bother me, but a chincy interior does.
Ok I'm completely satisfied with my 4door soft top. I have no issues with mine. Now as fsr as the plastic interior goes well hello mcfly is an outdoor rated vehicle not some Cadillac with high end leather everywhere. I have zero issues with any part of the bronco.
Although I will say that I am a bit surprised at how thin the metal is and how thin the paint job is. But other then thay I'm happy couldn't have asked for a netter vehicle purchase.
Sponsored

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only thing I'm on the fence about regretting is the aux switches. I didn't know that getting them removes a sunglass holder that would be in its place. I've sat on my sunglasses a few times this summer.

Besides that, the cars been a dream
There is a tray that goes in the center console that is perfectly sized for sunglasses. Plus since it is not near the roof (like the overhead sunglass holder), my sunglasses never get burning hot.

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
In my case, I'm coming from a Land Rover LR3 HSE, top of the line luxo/offroad barge to a base Bronco, with a Wrangler in between as the LR3 gor sold a while back. So far I am not missing the LR3 and I expect the Bronco to be a better daily that the JK, given the JK with the 3.8 minvan motor is woefully underpowered. I'm pretty sure that Ford is poaching some prospective Defender buyers, as the Bronco does topless better than a Defender, and thus far I haven't seen a Bronco with the A pillar trim duct taped on.
I live in what might be called a "resort area", where the 1%rs of the US like to spend their summers. We have people who run and own corporate America in the area and every year they like to bring this years favorite vehicle, and the big winner this summer was the Bronco. It was not uncommon to pass by a dozen a day. The Bronco already has the 1%r seal of approval.
I think the only remorse will be from those who paid ridiculous ADM to have one sooner than everyone else, and in some cases they paid the money and dinna care.

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No buyers remorse but…

The interior has a lot of cheap plastic
The interior colors are poor and options are nonexistent.
The orange accents on the inside are not my favorite. Weird that interior colors got paired with trims. I don’t like that I had 0 option for interior seat colors/accent color. On a $60k new vehicle, not good.

I know it’s a ford. But it’s not 1914 anymore. I should have had an option other than black for the seats…

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered my Wildtrak Sas in July 2020.... p o'd over the waiting time.... finally got it 2 months ago and I couldn't be more pleased. It's a great toy. Its a 4-door soft top and noisy as hell on the highway but very steady at 'high' speeds and nimble as heck around town. Off-road its a wonder. Have a Macan GTS & an RST 6.2 Tahoe and they are excellent but as I said, the Bronco is a toy with all the bells... and its serious fun. Overcoming the 'small' & few irritating details takes a back seat. PS... I have a 2nd one on order.... need to double the pleasure!!!

Last edited:

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Bronco, I have 3, but every single one that came off the lot had 5 issues right off the lot, quality and fit and finish and cheap plasticky feel, there is much to be desired here, I've heard it all with the defensive nature of the folks here, sure yes, its a beautiful attractive car, but its got lots and lots of quality issues. Come on Ford, the really bad part about it is that the Ford dealer culture is really really bad, customer service has departed !! If i used the excuses these guys use on my customers I'd be out of business ! I have one for me one for my wife and one I got lucky and am going to sell to make some money ! Best part of this is I sold both my 2016 Toyota 4runners for what I paid for them Including my TRD Pro ! I don't believe in keeping cars too long and like to have fun with them for a while and then move on. My next purchase is likely going to be a VW BUZZ or VW Scout, Electric.

What are the issues ... here is a SHORT list, body panels on all three are misaligned most noticeably front hood, and also rear door areas. Soft top is a fiasco, its interesting that it even works, but over time I see lots of issues. Hard Top looks clunky, Windows rattle bullshit ... OMG all 3 come on Ford ! Doors have adjustment issues have trouble closing easily, all three have this issue. Radio is a disaster, all sorts of bugs ! I have the 8" and 12" screen 12" is worse ! Buggy software ! Can we talk about the dash can you get any cheaper ? OMG ! The gauges ! WTF ! Ford ! Leakage in the cabin from A/C condensation after first three months. Paint blemishes in the paint process not fixable !

The way I looked at it after I got my first one, is this, I got a lot of equity in the car and probably will have for another 2 years, lets see how this car does over time it might make up for the lack of quality in observable areas, and be a reliable driver, that would be a saving grace.

The funny part is I can sell them in my area way more than what I paid ! I do love the cars looks not many cars come close ... it is one of the most beautiful new cars to hit the road ... Amen ...

I feel more people need to be honest about their true inner feelings and not mask them its the only way Ford will improve the quality, this car could really be a hit in a much larger market if they fixed just a few things, its not hard, but my guess its a cultural thing that has just departed in many American car companies, they have lost the concept of quality, its about being proud of something you built ! When I drive the Bronco I feel good but there is an undercurrent feeling that the people that built this car just did not care enough to go that little extra mile to make it great !
100% agree with your sentiments here.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are there any options with ford to deal with this or do customers have to go out on their own and remedy it?
[/QUOTE]

Not totally sure- im going to check with my dealer

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
I agree. Some folks bought into the hype and marketing but may not like having a truck. And all the surprised folks when the MPG estimates were released. And those that thought it could be a somewhat economical long distance daily driver. And those that criticize the character of the truck for not feeling like their last sports car. Clearly these are not prior Jeep or other truck owners who are used to leaky roofs or the occasional rattle.

RNC

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
7,000 miles on my Basesquatch and not a single regret. I wish the Stabar disconnect and front facing camera were options across all trim levels. I think the aftermarket might provide those, eventually.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ummm, I can't stop telling people how much I love this truck and would go through the ridiculously long buying process all over again. I absolutely LOVE my 2.7 4door Badlands.

Here's some pics. And for more follow @4x4familyman.
D0D250FE-2F40-4326-BEC8-28EFE67C6DC3.JPG

IMG_6771.jpeg
IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2667.jpeg
IMG_2425.jpeg
37s?

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my case, I'm coming from a Land Rover LR3 HSE, top of the line luxo/offroad barge to a base Bronco, with a Wrangler in between as the LR3 gor sold a while back. So far I am not missing the LR3 and I expect the Bronco to be a better daily that the JK, given the JK with the 3.8 minvan motor is woefully underpowered. I'm pretty sure that Ford is poaching some prospective Defender buyers, as the Bronco does topless better than a Defender, and thus far I haven't seen a Bronco with the A pillar trim duct taped on.
I live in what might be called a "resort area", where the 1%rs of the US like to spend their summers. We have people who run and own corporate America in the area and every year they like to bring this years favorite vehicle, and the big winner this summer was the Bronco. It was not uncommon to pass by a dozen a day. The Bronco already has the 1%r seal of approval.
I think the only remorse will be from those who paid ridiculous ADM to have one sooner than everyone else, and in some cases they paid the money and dinna care.
What the 1%ers think about the Bronco is so irrelevant to me I cannot put it in words.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I currently have a Benz E and that's been sitting in the garage for 5 months.
Not even sure it'll start now because it's been so neglected.
I tried to switch off weekly but my goodness, that car is so boring now....
So I have no idea what you mean.
That said, the E isn't the epitome of a luxury vehicle, but I doubt people are trading in their Rolls for a Bronco; they'd just buy them on the side.
One thing I did notice when getting in the Benz.
It's definitely more quiet. 😴
Sponsored