First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what you mean by this-I guess you haven't been in a BEV? I've been in both a Tesla S and a 3-while I wouldn't call them luxury cars by any means (the interiors are pretty basic to me), the performance side of the house is downright insane. My brother in law has Model 3 with the dual motor and as my cousins husband put it-its like getting launched on a roller coaster at Six Flags (which happens to be down the street from where they live LOL) and to be honest both Telsas rate as the fastest launching cars I've ever been in-the torque snaps your head back and pushes you into the seat like nothing else.

I'm guessing lesser BEVs won't have the same performance levels...but that remains to be seen.
Just posting a comment I saw the other day:
While you may be able to cook a hamburger faster in a microwave, than on a grill; who really wants that burger?

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I ordered two. My wife and kids love it and I don't want to share.
I have the opposite reason for wanting two. My wife really loves hers...and she doesn't want to share. Lol...

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate the plastic. My top came off on day 1. The dust that accumulates inside after a day on trails wipes clean quickly. I gotta have open air baby! :)
We have a base BL/2dr. Very easy to clean up! Went to the TX during a very wet weekend. Mud, sand, grass...all over the interior. It was pretty rough. Got home, only took about an hour to have it looking like new again.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just posting a comment I saw the other day:
While you may be able to cook a hamburger faster in a microwave, than on a grill; who really wants that burger?
The thing is the average buyer isn’t going to give a crap about that. All I see is a bunch of people fighting change because it’s something new or different. Lots of bitching online about something they have no control over.

Some of the same arguments I see against BEVs are in gas powered cars-ecus that get updated and tracked by the manufacturer like in our Bronco, could be possibly used to stop you from operating your car.

Sponsored

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only remorse is...... no none. Did a 400 mile road trip over the weekend, bronco was fantastic! Sport mode is a freakin turbo button.
We live close to San Antonio and just got back from a 2600 mile trip to Utah and back in our 2dr Badlands. Good on and off-road manners. Decent mileage for being a brick and PLENTY comfortable!

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Constantly cleaning the windshield is my only gripe, but that's to be expected. It's an awesome rig, and I know a bug deflector would help alot...

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only remorse I have is not telling the finance guy to take a long walk off a short pier. Typical "6% financing is the best we can do"...and "we CANNOT honor your 21 pricing". Obviously, I got almost half of that rate AND 21 pricing after some firm pushback.

Folks, if you haven't dialed in/signed the line for your pricing and are eligible for 21 pricing, I highly suggest you pull every email FoMoCo sent us for ammo to save you money. Especially, the customer satisfaction Ford document that told dealers to take care of the 21 orders that were pushed to 22. I did not receive anything perk wise (other than what Ford sent us)...and I brought this up at the finance desk. This was a nice bargaining tool for a great price on an extended warranty, maintenance program and a cheap tailgate table...got it for $100 and myself doing the install.

Other than the finance desk crappy car lot garbage, the vehicle itself is more than what I hoped it would be.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this means there will be more unwheeled Broncos on the market later on. They're not going off road, might spill their Latte. You'll have people trading Sasquatch packages that have never left the pavement.
There’s no doubt. Just look at the Wrangler market. So many with street tires, and on a vehicle that just feels terrible without larger tires and a good suspension.

But….Hey, I guess they look tough, right? Or is it aspirational? Whatever, it’s just lame and pansy just like their coffee and their beer. What’s wrong with a Delicious Coors Light? It’ll drank won’t it?

Tell them to enjoy the lattes and the organic, free range, and gluten free IPAs, and tell ‘em I said , say hello to your mom for me, yeah? :cautious:

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Constantly cleaning the windshield is my only gripe, but that's to be expected. It's an awesome rig, and I know a bug deflector would help alot...
Yeah I have the Ford deflector made by Bushwhacker. Rarely get anything on the windshield

Eyates

Badlands
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still expecting to see a bunch of low be mile used ones on the market soon. The people
I highly doubt there are many (if at all) that don't like the vehicle. I can see the remorse being of a financial nature, perhaps he/she determined the vehicle, while awesome, doesn't fit his/her lifestyle - you'd hope that wouldn't happen with all the time we've had to think about it. But, I'm sure it's out there.
coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
I feel remorseful. I came from luxury cars (Audi, Porsche, BMW, Land Rover). When I bought those cars, although they were all car salespeople, the experience was customer service oriented. When I would book service, the same. I just took my Bronco in for its first service. I paid up front for oil changes, etc. I thought I would get a rental car included as I thought that is what I read. That was not the case. I bought the car an hour or more away from me in traffic so it is not convenient. Also they have no rental company on the spot and failed to drive me to the rental place. They said take the shuttle which was non-existent. I had to walk across the highway with all of my bags (a lot because of what I do). There were only rentals at $140 a day. They said I could pick up the car on Monday. When I got there to drop the car off they said they couldn’t promise when it was like be ready.
I called another Ford dealership prior and it was the same thing. By the way this Dealership (where I bought my car from never returned my call about having it looked at as the car shuts or bucks when I accelerate when passing or press on the gas. It is as if it is stalling.
I said this in the forum before and never got a response frkm @Ford Motor Company even though they responded to the other person that complained about it.
The Bluetooth does not work well. It is spotty and there is always a problem with reconnecting my phone. I never had this problem in my Audi and am rentjnf a Honda SUV right now that has no issues with Bluetooth, Car Play and Google Maps. So it is not user error.
The seat is tilted upward where my knees meet my calves not allowing me to sit properly for my body. My knees end up hurting.
The cruise control is weird and not easy to use.
When I do use Bluetooth, it cuts out a lot. The antenna on top of the car does not do it justice. My Audi had the antenna inside the wind shield.
my antenna also hits my garage door each time I back out.
I have heard is not doing well but maybe I am wrong. They have a lot to learn about customer service from the luxury cars or even foreign cars such as Toyota and Honda. This is my first new American Car that I bought from a
Dealership for new cars that are American made. I am not impressed.

Eyates

Badlands
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is zero reason to feel buyer's remorse on a Bronco. If you really don't like it that much, wait 6 months and sell it for a profit. Can't lose.
Can I do this now? I have 7000 miles on it. It is a 2022. It is about 7 months old? Badlands?

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can I do this now? I have 7000 miles on it. It is a 2022. It is about 7 months old? Badlands?
My understanding is that this only ever pertained to Canadian buyers selling to the US market. USD is stronger than CAD, so a year ago/18 months ago, people would receive their Bronco and sell it 3 weeks later for $15-20k profit.

If you're selling in the US you're probably fine.

Eyates

Badlands
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding is that this only ever pertained to Canadian buyers selling to the US market. USD is stronger than CAD, so a year ago/18 months ago, people would receive their Bronco and sell it 3 weeks later for $15-20k profit.

If you're selling in the US you're probably fine.
Yes I am seeking in the Is market. Thank you. I guess I should sell independently and not to a dealer as well.
Sponsored