First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep in mind, this is Ford's new ICON...the best they can do...what they're banking on to keep the company afloat
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I certainly hope not. But then again, it is looking like a soup sandwich on a show/display rig. That lack of attention to detail doesn't fly with us veterans.
Those seats won't even be leather in the production version. It'll be vinyl.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Remember, there are less than 13,000 members on this board...if we went by Reservations alone there are more than 93% of the 'possible' buyers that aren't watching this daily. Trickling information is annoying but is common for Ford.
Right. Not everyone is voracious as us. I have never once cared or followed a vehicle pre-production. Or even really post-production. Most people don't care as much and/or just wait for the info like normal people.

Ford isn't worried about us as much. It will be the people that start looking once trucks are on the lots that they will cater to.

I have been searching for a specific model for my wife to buy lately. It was telling on one of the manufacturers search bars one of the options was "red sedan." This is the level that many people care about their cars. I know a few people that couldn't even tell you the model of car they drive.

No one is putting the Bronco under the microscope as much as us.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is enough complaining on his post from yesterday. Can we just keep this to questions/answers and information? It would certainly make it a more pleasant and concise read. I wouldn't mind if there was a separate category for complaint threads.
I take it as people are voicing their opinion, which they have every right to If they find something they are unhappy about when spending a decent amount of money. We could have a separate thread for that or you could just ignore it

Sponsored

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV (I just like Broncos Ok?)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if the aftermarket will support decals to put over the orange accents to match the other exterior colors.....

Also B&P maybe not being in September has finally made me give up on waiting on it, I'm just gonna focus on school and whenever it drops it drops.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is enough complaining on his post from yesterday. Can we just keep this to questions/answers and information? It would certainly make it a more pleasant and concise read. I wouldn't mind if there was a separate category for complaint threads.
You must be new here.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind, this is Ford's new ICON...the best they can do...what they're banking on to keep the company afloat
I hope so! Ford better clean some of these issues up. I'm not spending $50,000 + on a half ass looking vehicle.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I take it as people are voicing their opinion, which they have every right to If they find something they are unhappy about when spending a decent amount of money. We could have a separate thread for that or you could just ignore it
I'm all for people expressing themselves. It just clutters up these very informative threads. That's all I was getting at.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they have any of the paint samples at the show on display (jerry cans, paint book, etc.) by chance. I haven't broke the news to my wife yet that there isn't a 4 door for her to see tomorrow or a cactus grey Bronco to see in person.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm all for people expressing themselves. It just clutters up these very informative threads. That's all I was getting at.
yea I get that. Kinda hard when there are so many people passionate about the bronco on here ?