Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If its not compatible would the (what appears to be) shorter 4 door model work on a 2 door bronco.
No the 4 door half rack will not work with the 2 door. They are 2 different designs unfortunately. The sunrider should be able to open with our 2 door half rack.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone installed the KC Gravity LED Pro6 with the full TrailRax rack? I like the round lights, but they use the same mounting point on the windshield as the roof rack.
They made a post a while back that they were working on something for compatability but I haven't heard anything since.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have my trailrax with flat wind deflector delivered. I already have RTR roof lights. Similar attachment as the KC’s.
I’m going to try modifying it, hopefully this week. I’ll post here or start a new thread with my findings. 👍

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see presale is up and I'm ready to buy. Do you know if the 2 door sunrider is compatible?
Confirming once inventory comes in and we have a 2 door here. We will update the forum as soon as possible on this subject.

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 1974 Bronco 1967 Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A little info for anyone who was wanting to get in on the presale and the verbal offer from post #560 of a free $100 accessory.

When I placed my order I mentioned in the comments that I would like my free pre-sale accessory.

I was just contacted by TrailRax to let me know that they are not honoring that offer. They tell me that it was for a "prior" Pre-sale, and not the "current" pre-sale? I placed my order on April 22nd and they say the offer ended in early April. This verbal offer wasn't posted on their website only stated on their post in this thread.

Just venting a little. I was disappointed to hear I wouldn't be getting this freebie that they offered for anyone willing to wait a while for their rack.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little info for anyone who was wanting to get in on the presale and the verbal offer from post #560 of a free $100 accessory.

When I placed my order I mentioned in the comments that I would like my free pre-sale accessory.

I was just contacted by TrailRax to let me know that they are not honoring that offer. They tell me that it was for a "prior" Pre-sale, and not the "current" pre-sale? I placed my order on April 22nd and they say the offer ended in early April. This verbal offer wasn't posted on their website only stated on their post in this thread.

Just venting a little. I was disappointed to hear I wouldn't be getting this freebie that they offered for anyone willing to wait a while for their rack.
Sorry there was not disclosure on that! We have fixed it! It also looks like you took advantage of another sale opportunity, so either way, you are a winner. Unfortunately, our site does now allow for stacking sales or coupons.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ANNOUCEMENT:
update on Inventory: as of MAY 10th 2023 (while inventory lasts)

• 2 Door TRMR Racks in all variants are in stock and ship in 1-3 business days!
  • 2 Door Half Racks in all variants are in stock but LOW and running fast!
  • 4 Door half Rack in all variants are in stock but LOW and running fast!
  • 4 Door Full Racks in all variants are on preorder and still planned to ship near the end of May!
Have any questions about our roof racks and how they can be a great addition to your Bronco? give us a call or email and we would be happy to talk to you about our products and find a great way to make our rack a great solution for you.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you been able to confirm that the 2-door half rack is compatible with the Sunrider? We've been waiting for an answer on this for a while.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you been able to confirm that the 2-door half rack is compatible with the Sunrider? We've been waiting for an answer on this for a while.
We just got them in stock and have not been able to bring in a Bronco 2 door with the sunrider, we are working as fast as we can to get you that answer but sourcing one is difficult at this time. thanks for your patience. From CAD drawings, the sunrider will fold back but not all the way flat.

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also waiting to hear an answer on this.

I have a 2-door with a newly installed Sunrider.

I can send some side profile pics with the tops open and showing some angles, or you can just send me a 2-Dr half rack and I can be your test guinea pig :)

We just got them in stock and have not been able to bring in a Bronco 2 door with the sunrider, we are working as fast as we can to get you that answer but sourcing one is difficult at this time. thanks for your patience. From CAD drawings, the sunrider will fold back but not all the way flat.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m also waiting to hear an answer on this.

I have a 2-door with a newly installed Sunrider.

I can send some side profile pics with the tops open and showing some angles, or you can just send me a 2-Dr half rack and I can be your test guinea pig :)
We will use CAD to test! No need to worry about being a guinea pig. We appreciate the offer though. Like we said, from our previous R&D it will allow the sunrider to fold back but will not rest all the way down. Hope this answers everyones question on this topic.

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will use CAD to test! No need to worry about being a guinea pig. We appreciate the offer though. Like we said, from our previous R&D it will allow the sunrider to fold back but will not rest all the way down. Hope this answers everyones question on this topic.
I guess the question would be....can a little trimming be done to the front of the rack in order to let the Sunrider lay flat?

Not sure how much stress the Sunrider would suffer at highway speeds - if not allowed to sit down all they way as designed.

Trimming would lose the front fairing, unless the "angle edges" were re-bent / drilled.

Is the front fairing integral to the structure of the rack?

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 1683996553947

BroncoEnvy

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2dr, 2006 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In case anyone was wondering, the Yakima kayak roof mount from Ford Accessories (jaylow model from Yakima) mounts perfectly.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 1683996553947
Awesome! How is it attached without using the Yakima crossbars? Thinking about getting these for mounting my kayak this summer.
Sponsored