MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. My BCE Modules populated the day after my blend date, but my PCM Modules never populated. I checked the modules site again just now to be sure. And the tracker shows that my Bronco shipped 5/15.
What is your estimated delivery date and where are you located?
Sponsored

flattops

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your estimated delivery date and where are you located?
Estimated delivery on the tracker has changed a few times over the past several weeks but it currently says 05/21/2023 - 06/03/2023. I am near Denver.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. My BCE Modules populated the day after my blend date, but my PCM Modules never populated. I checked the modules site again just now to be sure. And the tracker shows that my Bronco shipped 5/15.
Okay cool. Wasn’t sure if we would get that module or not. And was worried

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order track down for anyone else?

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im in windsor ontario, and my ship date is between may 11th and 17th, fingers crossed for tomorrow and then another couple days wait from dealer. Will let you know...hoping it doesn't get pushed back.
Any updates from my folks in Ontario? My shipped timeline just moved up to 5/14 - 5/20.

Sponsored

Beachgirl

Outer Banks
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Help! My BS said yesterday that it arrived in mass (final destination for VSCO) and this morning when I track it it says it's heading back to NY? Anyone have this happen to them?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I prove this to my dealer?
I am going to private message you later. I would now, but am tied up at work
"retail price protection" Ford WILL reimburse the dealer on their dealer/parts statement in about 45 days after the sale. This price protection(reimbursement) is automatic to the dealer from FORD. The dealer should still honor original price and then wait for the reimbursement from FORD. Worst case they (dealership) mails you a check once they are reimbursed. But Ford is assuming the dealership is honoring original price, hence the auto reimbursement.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an example…When you ordered your 23My the Price level was PL315 your current invoice has a PL345. That is the MSRP, $59,987 (PL315) and $66,650(pl345) The "invoice" amount is factored off of those numbers. The simple way of what a dealership pays FORD is Invoice -HB (hold back) So, in short yes, the Dealership will get reimbursed the difference between what they pay now and what they would have paid then.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had modules and tear tag since April 28th and my tracker still says in production. No post-build options.
I'm in more or less the exact same situation. Still showing "in production" but tear tag and modules populated on April 28th.

Ford chat has told me multiple times my bronco is built and the estimated delivery date is May 23-29.

I'm beginning to think there might be a delay...

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in more or less the exact same situation. Still showing "in production" but tear tag and modules populated on April 28th.

Ford chat has told me multiple times my bronco is built and the estimated delivery date is May 23-29.

I'm beginning to think there might be a delay...
Yeah .. the Ford rep I spoke with yesterday was like, "You are still showing as built and waiting to be shipped. Estimated delivery window is .... uh .... well .... today through the 22nd. There may be a delay to that though." We both had a little laugh.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah .. the Ford rep I spoke with yesterday was like, "You are still showing as built and waiting to be shipped. Estimated delivery window is .... uh .... well .... today through the 22nd. There may be a delay to that though." We both had a little laugh.
Ha that's a good one!

I just got off the phone with Ford - despite no update in the tracker my Bronco is built and at a rail yard in Michigan waiting for a shipper to pick it up.

The woman I spoke with told me that build tracker is updated manually so it can lag a lot and that on her end the delivery window is still showing My 23-29 but that it looked to her like the anticipated delivery date is May 26.

Guess we'll see

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Plan on doing the same thing. Did you just use a spray can or some type of brush application?

For what it's worth, I ordered, received and put together rokblokz XL mud flaps. They are expensive, but I love the quality. I painted all of the hardware a flat black to match the black mud flaps before assembling them.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plan on doing the same thing. Did you just use a spray can or some type of brush application?
I used a rattle can of flat black. I set the screws in a cardboard box before spray painting. I will try to remember to snap some pictures and post when I get home.
Sponsored