Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So with many of our Bronco's about to be delivered what are you buying to add to it?

Ordered Tube doors and a cockpit rain cover today to start. :)
You'll be ready for summer for sure!

For me...just a Blue Ridge Overland Gear Bronco attic so far on their pre-order that was only open a couple days.

Holding off on the rest for now...TBH, still a part of me that won't believe it until its in my driveway...just didn't want to miss that pre-order
Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So with many of our Bronco's about to be delivered what are you buying to add to it?

Ordered Tube doors and a cockpit rain cover today to start. :)
I got the retro Bronco Scripts in black to replace the OBX stickers, black bronco to replace the chrome one with, a tan tire cover (like the retro look on the EG), DV8 Mod Bumper license plate bracket, custom plate on order, cup holder inserts, and I am thinking about these for my OBX grille:

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1685040601104

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a variety of small bits and pieces in my wish list, ready to go... Tailgate Table - 6.5 Rear Pods - Sub - Speakers - Ceiling Lights - Hood Lift Struts - Pinch Seam Covers - Sound Mat - Rear Cup Holders - Leveling Kit

I will probably find a few more bits...

Last edited:

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS... RIGHT... HERE...

But it seems like it's slated for dealer correction, so I suspect they would just keep shipping and let the dealers do the 'fix".

I'm confident it's the shipping company... And the logistics on the lot (you're on the back row, can't ship you today). They don't seem to run on a FIFO system and there doesn't seem to be any logistics involved (train headed west, get all the AZ, CA and NV Bronco's, cars and trucks on there). It's a freakin crapshoot....
Much to my surprise, my tracker just updated to order confirmed even though it never reached the shipped status. This is good news I hope.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Much to my surprise, my tracker just updated to order confirmed even though it never reached the shipped status. This is good news I hope.
Has been a positive for most... Good luck!

Brian803

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I've been tracking my railcar for the last couple of days, things have been going fine presumably as it went from Michigan, to Ohio and then this morning it arrived in Louisville, KY. This evening I checked to see if there was any movement, and got the notification that the car was "bad ordered" and that no ETA was available. Has anyone heard of this? Doesn't sound good.

George De

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I've been tracking my railcar for the last couple of days, things have been going fine presumably as it went from Michigan, to Ohio and then this morning it arrived in Louisville, KY. This evening I checked to see if there was any movement, and got the notification that the car was "bad ordered" and that no ETA was available. Has anyone heard of this? Doesn't sound good.
Brian803

Per Google “A bad order tag stapled to the tack card by a toad instructed the switchmen to route the car to the RIP track (RIP = Repair In Place) for repairs. These were basically outdoor shop tracks located adjacent to the switching yards where workmen could work on the cars without fear of their being moved, under a rule called Blue Flag Protection.”

My Bronco is also located at Louisville, KY as this AM w no problems.

So, appears that your specific rail car has a problem vs the entire train.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in Nashville, TN and just called CSX. My railcar is now in Louisville, KY and will arrive in Nashville tomorrow at 12:00 noon. I have never heard of a "bad ordered". See if you can get someone from CSX on the phone to explain what that means.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received a picture of their Bronco at the production plant?

Sponsored

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't gotten any plant pics. Although I'm a retail order, I think only reservation holders get those. I could be wrong.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Friday morning update... I'm now showing shipped. Seems like they finally made it to the back row. And no pic received...

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week bronco shipped

Austrim

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang! Pumped for those of you making progress! I have disengaged for the last few days to tamp down on my lack of patience! I pinged the chat bot today to see if there's an update (my estimated delivery window was May 15-21 and that has come and gone) and got the following

Michael you 2023 Bronco is in production and its pending an update. The estimated time of arrival has not been updated.

Bummer chatbot! Bummer! Keep on trucking homies!

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Friday morning update... I'm now showing shipped. Seems like they finally made it to the back row. And no pic received...

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week bronco shipped
... They haven't made it to the very back yet :(
... I'm still "Built" 5/6 ... Last one out turns the lights off!
Sponsored