Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point....Ford should just punt 2021. Address the interior, add a heritage exterior color or two, sort out your supply chain, land your allocation process and go live with MY '22 starting in Sept with all options available.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wouldn't mind the MIC top. My problem is you can't remove those side windows. I can't imagine forcing passengers in a 2 door to not have an open window on a long road trip.
Youā€™re lucky. My family wants the windows up all the time.

I grew up on crank windows and no A/C because we didnā€™t have the money for it in my high school and college clunkers

Iā€™d have the windows wide open 9 months of the year and cracked with the heat going for the other three.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm the same as a few ppl. I'm ordering I already sent my build over to my dealer. So when time comes it's ready. I like the color of the Gray MIC. I wish they made it where the windows popped out. I do believe I'll just wait and see what aftermarket brings. I don't like the shadow black color. It's to glossy for me. My Badlands is either going to be white or Area 51 I couldn't decide so told my dealer to surprise me! ? I figure both look best with the MIC.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm so far down the list I have no choice but to wait. If I push it out any farther the wife may have to bury me in the dang thing. :p

Sponsored

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it just me or is anyone else delaying their orders of their Bronco?

Since the build and price has come out and I now know how much Iā€™ll be spending along with whatā€™s offered, Iā€™m gonna go ahead and delay ordering. I was disappointed in the only roof option being the MIC gray and the painted black being delayed. My thought is if Iā€™m gonna shell out $50 on a badlands like I want, why rush and compromise on something that will drive me nuts. Added the fact that in 2022 the will offer body paint matching top, Iā€™m just gonna wait and make sure itā€™s exactly what I want.

just wondered if anyone else was having similar thoughts?
I'm good! No sense to delay what for? Cuz of a few options, roof etc etc. I don't know man I'm gonna love it which ever way it turns out! Kinda like my wife ?.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point....Ford should just punt 2021. Address the interior, add a heritage exterior color or two, sort out your supply chain, land your allocation process and go live with MY '22 starting in Sept with all options available.
People would lose their collective minds

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a day 2 reservation but I'm choosing to wait for the black top. Just need more direction from Ford on when i can submit my order with that option selected

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People would lose their collective minds
Yeah. It won't happen as the most important thing for Ford is hitting the June delivery date.

However it SHOULD happen. They just aren't ready.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will wait for the last minute they give me before I loose the timestamp, hopefully a new B&P buy then with new options that will deal delivery times but get me what I want. Want the White WT Lux but will never order it with the current limited choice multicolored interior mess... If I can keep the timestamp and opt for a 2022 I will do that to get the white top and the white/grey vinyl interior. If they limit the interiors with the most expensive WT trim package and I will loose my early timestamp then I will buy the 2021 LR D110 and deal with there service issues.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m sticking with my 2021 and hopefully will be able to buy white top separate when avaible or the aftermarket makes a nice white top. Itā€™s retarded the white top wasent made avaible day 1. I also think the 2022 will be more money than the 2021

dmully

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, 77 Bronco, 72 FJ40, 65 Scout, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same. I've got a FE reservation and I'm going to wait for the painted hard top and for Ford to work out the bugs in the configurator. An additional 6 months (or whatever it will be) isn't going to dramatically change my life and I'd rather wait to get exactly what I want. Plus, I'm holding out hope that Ford will listen to the feedback regarding the horrible interior options (or no option in the FE). The best exterior colors, in my opinion, are not available for the FE. Again, I hope Ford is listening...

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If my reservation comes too soon Iā€™m pushing it back. Definitely waiting for ā€˜22 to the Bronco I want.
OK. Just to be sure you understand... you won't be able to really "delay" your order. You will need to cancel your order and then reserve again to get a 2022 Model.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in. I'm not a fan of the black MGV and would want a light gray MGV seats. That's not enough to make me walk.

They have 190k reservations. 40% conversion to orders would put it around 75k. Making 75k Broncos before the MY22s in October can be done, but it's pushing it.

Ford doesn't care if YOU decide to walk away, they just don't want to take the blame for it through missed production/supply issues. A super bad interior? Nah, you decided you don't like it. Etc...

Maximus

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Delorean
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The roof issue is significant to us, and knowing what limited interiors were available, it is giving some pause in our household.

We may be holding off until 2022 as well. Or we just buy a base 21' squatch version for 38k and say to hell with the looks and technology, and buy something else with the premium gadgets. Which at this point, I am ok with as well. I don't want to dwell on it too much, although, if I could get a 21 , in Sarge Green or Army Green, I'd shut the hell up about any of my issues.
Sponsored