Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked my dealer on Friday and he told me that they had converted just over 50% of their reservations and that is still 30 rigs above their original allocation. He was guessing this wednesday would be when everything finally shakes out and would let me know where I end up in line.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would think if they had reservations over 200k and got 120k or 60% conversion they would be pretty happy.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will share what I got from my dealer at our first meet up.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little birdie told me the national conversion percentage landed at 66%.
About what I had expected...unfortunately. The bottom line on that number is that many people with July reservations will be seeing MY22s. My concern is how Ford allocates units in 22....

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About what I had expected...unfortunately. The bottom line on that number is that many people with July reservations will be seeing MY22s. My concern is how Ford allocates units in 22....
I still could see a chunk of people canceling their orders once Ford comes out with build times in May. Like it or not people might not like hearing their Early July reservation for whatever reason has them targeting for sometime early spring of 2022.....

they will move on...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still could see a chunk of people canceling their orders once Ford comes out with build times in May. Like it or not people might not like hearing their Early July reservation for whatever reason has them targeting for sometime early spring of 2022.....

they will move on...
I hope so. I just keep hearing how people are going to move on, and it doesn't seem to be the case.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just keep hearing how people are going to move on, and it doesn't seem to be the case.
A wild card here is the % of Broncos going to the original reservation holder. Many dealers are not requiring deposit on order; my order is with a dealer I changed to, so he doesn't even have my original $100. I've seen innumerable forum posts of dealers putting through an order with no input/communication from the reservation holder. I know all about Ford's "rules", but the rubber ain't hit the road yet.

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So let me get this straight....

190 thousand reservations was the Ford number that we heard from Estaban (on his Q & A video). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also,
It was reflected that after 9/18/20 reservation date, future reservations would be moved to MY22 (after Dec. 31, 2021).

Also,
We know that the Michigan plant can build conservatively 600 Bronco's per day. Therefore, (with a 5 day work week ), we can expect approximately 12,000 Bronco's conservatively built per month. (This even includes the 2-4 thousand manikins built prior to June 1).

If you go by the expected production from June 1st, 2021 through Dec. 31 ,2021, dates (for model year 2021 builds) , we arrive at approximately 84,000 Bronco's built for the year.

So if we go by the current estimation of 66% converted orders.....66% of 190,000 = 125,400 converted orders.

Therefore: 84,000 broncos built for this year (June 1 - Dec.31) and 41,400 Broncos for model year 2022 (Jan 1 - March 15th) = 125,400 converted orders built.

From what I'm gathering, everything looks like it will be more or less ON SCHEDULE and meet the expectations of what we have been told (given the delayed timetables).

I know it is a hard pill to swallow, but I'm going to bide my time and be happy when I finally get my new Badlands (when ever it shows up)!!!!!

Congrats Ford for converting 66% of your reservations to orders!!!!!

Last edited: