First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
40% actual orders + 20% allowed cheating = 60%

Not sure how MY22 holdouts are counted. We’d convert if we could.
I think the 20% is vs. total sales not reservations. So more like 50% actual + 10% (20% of 50%) allowed cheating ;)
Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No matter what the statistic is, it will not properly reflect conversion due to the ability to push off reservations for MY22. I personally fall into this - I pushed to MY22 and did not convert with a 99 designation as I want to know what will be available at the time of ordering and not have an order in with hopes and dreams. Too many variables with wanting to change the order and the dealership not doing it properly etc.
Even if you put in an order now with priority 99, you will still have to place an actual order again when the MY 22 ordering window opens up.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We probably all need to stay off the internet so Ford's computers can do the churning they need to.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is 110-120k ordered nationwide.
If they can really knock out close to 10k a month once they get humming that's about a year's worth of production across MY21 and early MY22 before switching over to stock. Not bad at all.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
a year's worth of production across MY21 and early MY22 before switching over to stock.
Might be time to make another reservation for a MY23...clean '21s should bring a good price a year after summer/fall delivery

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford got 110-120k that is fantastic good for them. I was a solid 30-35% person so will gladly admit I was wrong 50%+ is outstanding.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a wrap!!! Thank you all for being super cool to work with these last two months. There were plenty of surprises and challenges along the way but damnit we did alright. Earlier this week the avg dealer conversion rate was around 55-60%. Thanks to your quick and organized communication, KM ford had a raw conversation rate close to 90%! Everybody who communicated with us had their order submitted in time. Last minute I bumped our percentage to near 100% by cutting that unresponded dead weight.
From another post, appears that my dealer was well above the mark :)

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I expect we won’t hear confirmed numbers for another week or two... that’s a lot of beans. I bet it’ll be dead nuts on 50% lol​

Ford Bronco Final Conversion Rate? 1616431987172

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From another post, appears that my dealer was well above the mark :)
Ford Bronco Final Conversion Rate? tenor (7)

Case, in point, of why the actual number of orders matter because you can make the rate whatever you want if you're just dropping groups from the denominator.

"Lies, damned lies and statistics" ~ some old guy named Twain.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I can tell you this. I had two reservations. Both were converted to orders by the dealer despite me telling them I wanted to wait. One is going to be cancelled and one will be moved to 2022. Looks like the conversion rate is around 40% now, but I imagine there are a bunch of folks like me.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
80ish % at my dealership in Vermont.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the available 20% 'dealers allotment' that they can order influence
the final conversion rate
I thought there is no dealer allotment aside from the mannequins?
He's referring to the 20% wiggle room in the Bronco Name Match Integrity Policy, which some dealers have been abusing. I made a couple of posts about this issue on other threads...

Ford has implemented a ‘Name Match Integrity Policy’ for 21MY Bronco sales. This policy imposes heavy penalties for repeat violations if a dealer doesn’t maintain a ratio of >80% of its converted reservations (aka orders) to the original customer (see below).

Unfortunately, its pretty easy for dealers to game the system until they hit the violation triggers. Some dealers may require little or no additional deposit, or make the deposit fully refundable, in hopes that customers will walk away at delivery. Then they can turn around and sell the ordered Bronco on the lot with additional dealer markup to normal retail customers who simply visit the dealership, due to high demand and limited availability.

3429EF22-FB34-488A-9D3E-E061B3E5F3F5.png
I suspect that what may be happening is the dealer has several early time-stamp reservations made by employees right after the reveal, and they have temporarily parked those reservations with Priority Code 99, which pushes them into the 22MY allocation pool. If the dealer spots a customer that he thinks will pay up to cut the line, one of the employee reservations will be built out per the end customer’s specifications, and the order converted with Priority Code 19, which will put it into the 21MY allocation pool. When the Bronco is built and arrives at the dealership, the employee who originally made the reservation and converted the order will cancel the order, and the dealer will be able to sell the vehicle to the end customer with a healthy Additional Dealer Markup (ADM).

Per the policy, this can happen up to 4 times before the dealer is even evaluated (i.e., the first 4 are freebies), and after that, as long as the number of incompatible matches are under 20%, there is no penalty applied to future allocations.

Last edited: