Sponsored

Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation…

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It amazes me how many Karen’s are on this forum. <snip> 1. Why are they upset someone beat them to place a reservation in line and 2. Are you not able to understand that there will be people that end up not wanting the Bronco they ordered? At the end of the day it really is just a car.
I revel in the absurdity of it all. If there weren't internet forums for uptight people who have nothing in their lives but righteous envy of someone thousands of miles away, giving them fits of hypertension and micro strokes, they would've never known. I am overjoyed by misfortunes of random confluences of events that lay bare to all the OEM/dealership model and how they collude to perceptive "slight" the consumer and the sheep mentality of newbs here walking in for their dose of disappointment as the evil clown of commerce grips their balloon animal until it pops and they cry 5 year old tears. It's terrible amusing.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious to see if Ford holds any dealer responsible that sells a mannequin early. They want to sell as many broncos as possible. Remember they were against ADM also lol.

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Family friend in SW Iowa was driving by a Ford dealer and saw what she thought was a Jeep. Pulled in, learned it was a Bronco, and said “I’ll buy it now”. I wouldn’t be posting this if they didn’t say yes and now she owns it… First off: WTF. Second: she didn’t even know what it was! Third: Apparently the dealer ordered it to sell from she said. So did they use a Manager to get a reservation?
F1A1DBBA-FB1D-4A37-A7A3-5E5A5AE94BAF.jpeg

I also find it odd it’s a softtop. I thought only the mannequins got those up until yesterday’s announcement.
Agreeing to buy the demo and having it actually in their possession are two things entirely. Dealer can sell it to anyone as long as they agree to wait until the appropriate time.
It looks like Charles gabus in des moines is selling theirs as well its a BL cyber orange but asking somewhere around 68,000 for it, seems extremely high but swear i saw it on a ad 🤷‍♂️

Jhoan2m

Base
First Name
Jhoan`
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The problem isn't if they sell demo unit with $25k over MSPR I mean its USA if you have the money you can do it right, I found out two bronco for sale with $25K market adjustment price I said just to the dealer thx its over my budget I mean I wanna get a bronco two doors base model but what can I do if the dealer ask me $25k right To me I have to wait for my reservation get in to order

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was there earlier. They already sold one so they now have, or had, a Big Bend and an Outer Banks. They claimed they were from people backing out on orders.
Were the people who “backed out” the sales manager and a salesman? 😆

Last edited:

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I revel in the absurdity of it all. If there weren't internet forums for uptight people who have nothing in their lives but righteous envy of someone thousands of miles away, giving them fits of hypertension and micro strokes, they would've never known. I am overjoyed by misfortunes of random confluences of events that lay bare to all the OEM/dealership model and how they collude to perceptive "slight" the consumer and the sheep mentality of newbs here walking in for their dose of disappointment as the evil clown of commerce grips their balloon animal until it pops and they cry 5 year old tears. It's terrible amusing.
I was with you until the end, but wouldn’t tears that are five years old have dried up a long time ago? 😁

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid Red is a 1 year color and the fact that it exists on a MY'21 softie WT makes the population of it to be 1 out of 3000.
LOL, AMB is now "rare" also !!!

All of a sudden, I feel like I should "Garage Queen" my DMG, 2dr AMB baseBase, whenever it decides to show up in Sep, Oct,Nov, Dec .... 2022-ish.
(Dirt Mountain Gang)

Shoot, now I need another vehicle ...maybe hop on one of those Maverick reservations since this system seems to be working so well. LMAO 😂

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Suntrup Ford Kirkwood has a rapid red WT soft top demo. So there're at least two.
Liberty Ford in Canton, Ohio also has one.

Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is, arguably, the greatest thing I have ever read.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wonder what they paid because the buyer sounds like someone who would pay what ever they asking and sure the sale person saw her and add 5k more then they already been asking

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A dealer was going to let me test drive one for 6 months... as long as i paid 20,000 over sticker
is that for real? I'd actually think that's a pretty smart and funny idea to get around the rules and make some $ of somebody with too much cash and a desire to be the first one on the block. Capitalism at work :-D
Sponsored