Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love that movie, but all kidding aside, for those of you not mechanically inclined, please read and learn about proper engine break-in procedures, there are many great tips with a simple google search, fast, constant speeds are one of the surest ways to Cannonball your brand new Bronco engine and greatly reduce it's life expectancy.
That's right, those first 1000 mies should be babied. I won't drive over 75 during engine and tire break in and usually cruise control only on the highway; gotta watch my right foot! New cars used to come with oil that needed changing after the first 2000 miles or so. Hope Ford is using full synthetic in the 2.7. If not, going to change that out to some Castrol Edge rather quickly.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New cars used to come with old that needed changing after the first 2000 miles or so.
I have that same problem with my vehicles just cannot get it out of my head...

My service advisers let me know when it needs service..How lazy is that o_O

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If a reservation Is moved to Granger dealership when order is placed in December, what determines one’s place in line for build? Would it be based on when reservation was made (pretty early on -July 14) or when the dealership receives order in December (who knows how many orders Granger will get - 1000 or so?)
They have to get well north of 1000 with the offer they are giving. Major city dealers got 100's each before any dealer pricing models were shared. Now if dealers try to play games there is an easy alternative to switch to. The car buying industry is changing...dealers like Granger have recognized this. The shift definitely benefits consumers with a level playing field.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ive checked plane tickets from kuwait to dallas and kuwait to des moins and they are the same. So no loss on airfare for me. My wife works for Hilton so I get discounted hotel rooms (about $35 a night), the only real thing ill have to pay for is fuel but with a base model (smaller tires) 2 door (light weight) manual (low revs) and 2.3L I should get pretty good gas mileage. Plus I get to make a sweet road trip across the country. Hopefully theres a few people picking up their Broncos at the same time and we can have a party at the hotel and get fucked up before we head out on our own road trips the following day lol
Hahaha. This guy is going places. Might have to count myself in and make the drive back to Houston. It’s something to think on for sure.

And Kuwait to Dallas? I know what industry you work in lol.

Sponsored

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have to get well north of 1000 with the offer they are giving. Major city dealers got 100's each before any dealer pricing models were shared. Now if dealers try to play games there is an easy alternative to switch to. The car buying industry is changing...dealers like Granger have recognized this. The shift definitely benefits consumers with a level playing field.
That makes sense. I was just not interested in being the 1000 and something order at Granger. Good to know my reservation number determines when order is placed even when swapping dealerships.

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Truck (don't hate me)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not an allocation vehicle, so dealership size, quantity sold etc does not count only the customer that reserved a Bronco...
That's actually interesting that you say that. I'm starting to see several dealerships advertising things like "Reserve with XYZ Ford 'The largest Ford dealer west of the Mississippi', to guarantee early delivery of your 2021 Ford Bronco..."

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's actually interesting that you say that. I'm starting to see several dealerships advertising things like "Reserve with XYZ Ford 'The largest Ford dealer west of the Mississippi', to guarantee early delivery of your 2021 Ford Bronco..."
That is close to.....I will respect you in the morning......

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We dealers are not in control of this until you the customer consents to the dealership, pricing etc..

Guaranteeing delivery has more to do with when you reserved the Bronco...my call tomorrow will hopefully definitively answer/clarify some more questions I have for them..

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We dealers are not in control of this until you the customer consents to the dealership, pricing etc..

Guaranteeing delivery has more to do with when you reserved the Bronco...my call tomorrow will hopefully definitively answer/clarify some more questions I have for them..
Can’t wait for your post after your call tomorrow.

Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for clarity. I look forward to getting a new Bronco whenever it arrives!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation with Granger and I've never been to Iowa or Nebraska (live in CO), so I'll knock those 2 out at the time of delivery. I did something similar with my truck when I flew to TX and drove it home that night 13hrs.

But come to think about it now, coincidentally, the Jeep dealership I'm looking at for my gladiator, is also in Iowa, go figure! So I guess I'll knock those states out before the Bronco arrives.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved a 2 door base 7 speed with Granger, but will need to trade in a vehicle as well. If the numbers work, I'd love to make this a road trip. I'll be driving from southeast PA. Anyone have experience trading in a vehicle when purchasing a new one out of state? I think my concern is making sure I get a reasonable number on my trade, but of course it will take driving 15 hours to officially find that out. I'm sure an estimate can be made. Just curious, because Granger is offering a good price. I'm not looking to add any options, so the price won't fluctuate much from the spreadsheet that was posted on this site. Seeking out local pricing may be necessary if there are too many unknowns.
Sponsored