First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i just checked both my reservations to see if there was an option to change... neither had it. I will be curious to hear from others....

I could call the number to try it, but I shudder at the luck I have ever getting anyone competent when I call 800 #'s.
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i just checked both my reservations to see if there was an option to change... neither had it. I will be curious to hear from others....

I could call the number to try it, but I shudder at the luck I have ever getting anyone competent when I call 800 #'s.
They're working on implementing the system still for changing dealers. Could be weeks/months away yet, or will just occur when it's time to convert the reservation to an order to prevent people changing dealers too many times.

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Truck (don't hate me)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Per Ford you can change dealerships at reservation

If the reservation screen does not pop up the dealer change then you will have to call the reservation center at the 800 number to have them do it for you..

Sounds like the deposit sitting at the dealership is the problem they are having for advance changes.
I just double checked the reservation page at Ford.com and there's no button or area specifically set up to change the dealership at this point. It's still early so I'll likely just wait until the time comes to actually build and place the order.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're working on implementing the system still for changing dealers. Could be weeks/months away yet, or will just occur when it's time to convert the reservation to an order to prevent people changing dealers too many times.
Thanks for clarifying, I guess I got a little too excited when I read Granger's post.... :)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait til closer to order they re trying to get that department rammped up.

Right now you could almost get any answer from them..

Time for them hit hard reset for the cs personnel

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait til closer to order they re trying to get that department rammped up.

Right now you could almost get any answer from them..

Time for them hit hard reset for the cs personnel
Thanks again for keeping us informed. My 2nd reservation is already with you, but that wasn't until the next morning.

My first reservation was 91 minutes after reveal, so that one is 'gold' to me and I will feel better once I get it moved over to you...

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
a local dealer was trying to lure me in recently saying "if they are really doing $1000 under invoice we'll match....but I don't think they'll be able to" this extra $300 off has convinced me when I am able to I will be switching to you. me and the GF(will be fiance at the time) will fly out pick it up and drive it back (with stops on the way)

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

* updated at 7/30/2020

Zach has decided to anyone with X-plan pricing will get an extra $300 off for a total of $1,300 off of any Bronco Reservation.
I have to say, this post seems very upfront and honest to me. I am very glad I reserved with you guys.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve used a vehicle delivery service on two vehicles I’ve purchased in the past and it’s relatively a painless process. It’s typically a 3rd party company you pay to pick up the car and about a week or so later (depending on where you live of course) they call you to schedule the exact drop off date and time. I’ve found the cost to be pretty close to what it would cost you to fly in and pick up the vehicle on your own, when you factor everything you would need to pay for (flights, lodging, food, gas, etc.)
But what fun is that!!!!???

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah well, I am from NJ and will be changing my reservation when available. The ride back will be interesting.
Sponsored