First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, starting to be VERY happy I found a new 2023 Badlands 2-dr with MT on a lot this week in the color I wanted!!!
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am looking at the new Land Cruiser as one of the offerings coming Q1 24 and expected some competitive strategy out of Fordā€™s 24ā€™ Bronco.

Even if they are saving development for a mid cycle refresh, the option of a digital gauge cluster or the marine vinyl dash would have been a good addition to offering the 12ā€ screen standard.

Sway Bar Disconnect or Hoss 3.0 availability across other models would also combat the Land Cruiser offering (which I know wouldnā€™t happen).
At this point the Bronco & even the BRaptor have the lowest towing capacity between Wrangler, 4Runner, Defender and Land Cruiser. Ford needs to respond.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Very good point as I can see Ford adding the 12" screen to help justify the increase in price.

What do we think the over/under is going to be that it becomes a commodity constraint and Ford has to do a "mandatory" swap back down to 8" screens for a 500 dollar credit lol? šŸ¤Ŗ
'24 Jeep comes with 12.3" standard so not a huge surprise but definitely a good point, what's Ford going to do when it's (inevitably) constrained? Going to be interesting on what the price increase will be to compensate this, nothing's free!

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bet the Base trim has been axed and the manual still won't be available when the order banks open up.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey hey! Whatā€™s old is new again with the mod bumper standard on Badlands.

Guess the Raptor is now 100% marketed to the NFL; should make a trim for it.

Really hope supply chain is caught up and everyone can finally get a Bronco in a reasonable amount of time.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ā€œMy dealer told meā€ that they were told an electric retractable top (ala Jeep Sky one-touch) was going to be available in MY-24. I find that hard to believe but that would be big in my book.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ā€œMy dealer told meā€ that they were told an electric retractable top (ala Jeep Sky one-touch) was going to be available in MY-24. I find that hard to believe but that would be big in my book.
It will probably have wavy windows so people here will hate it

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the heavy duty bumper being standard on the BL. I went with the capable bumper on my BL. The HD would be nice but then again my 22 BL costs five grand less then if I got a 24 with a standard HD bumper, so I will learn to live with that. Lol

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12 inch screen as standard is awesome and should have been that way to start with as that dash was designed around it. The Method wheel options are nice. The Raptor flares even painted are still really bad. Ford really needs to come up with something else.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who got a ā€˜23 Badlands and regrets the standard bumper, mod bumper being standard (again) stings a bit. Wish there were more aftermarket solutions that didnā€™t look so obviously non oem.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have the 12" screen on my wife's area 51 Badlands. My soon to be built Carbonized gray Badlands was purposely ordered with mid package to delete that uuuuuuuge honkin thing off my dash....

I don't need/want it for my daily driver in a vehicle the size of a Bronco. it's a much better fit proportionally in my super duty. Anyone know how much the 2024's are going up price wise?