First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
We may order a 24 2dr so with the big screen standard thats pretty nice although I can't wait to see where the prices are at.
I really wanted the 12" screen on our Base so after reading this thread I went out to Ford's site to see how much for a base auto today, $39,425 without 24' increase. WOW is all I can say our 23' Base w/auto was 32,500 with price protection so they can keep the $7k+ 12" screen!
Sponsored

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

12" screen standard probably goes a long way to explain why Ford has seemed to prioritize Black Diamond builds recently, I think even in the most recent constraint notification that was posted recently.

My anecdotal experience supports this, as I submitted my build sheet in early June for a highly optioned, mid-package BD, and it was placed in the que for build a week later and just entered production this week before the cross over.

High margin 8" screen units probably got prioritized for an end of MY 2023 run...sometimes it's better to be lucky then good...the 12" screen is nice, but there is a reason I didn't option it, plus with all the price increases and for my needs, I won't miss it.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not upset at all.

Back in 2021, Wildtrak was ~$50,000. Today it is ~$61,500 and we haven't even seen pricing for 2024MY yet. Granted Wildtrak is the worst offender, but ALL of the trims have seen at least a $5000+ price increase since launch, with probably another $500 - $2000 in store for 2024MY (based off of what Jeep did with Wrangler pricing).

Granted a 12" screen standard is cool. But it sure as heck isn't worth $5000... it just isn't.

Assuming Ford's current product timelines hold firm, deliveries will start late November into early December.
You pasted while I was typing same thing, I totally agree 5k or 7k for the exact same vehicle plus a 12" screen is rediculous!

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
What existing Bronco color will be available on the 24 MY Heritage that was not previously available?
I'd bet it's Eruption Green, probably replacing Race Red since that's out for the '24 Ranger and likely the Bronco as well.

Reactions: LCW

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably the Chili Pepper to replace RR is my guess.
What's up with Ford and red? They have that Hot Pepper Red (burnt orangish), short lived Rapid Red (maroonish), and Race Red (retina burning orangish).

No offense I realize color preference is subjective, but doesn't Ford have a straight up "red red" in their paint inventory? I've got two red vehicles and love red, but in three tries Ford has been all over the map.

Also the relatively limited color selection given the technology in this day and age is odd. How was Ford able to offer more Bronco colors way back in 1977?!
Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More 1691763404683

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes. Gone completely. The "replacement" is Azure Gray.

The HD Modular Bumper is also now standard on Wildtrak—I noticed the first post only listed Badlands, but it is also Wildtrak.

I'm ingesting coffee now, and then I got to run to work. Once I get a second to breathe, I'll make a full list of stuff missing from @Administrator's first post. He can either update his first post or whatever he so desires. (Although I think Ford is giving him media access to things now, so he has to be careful about stuff listed under his name.)
Just make your own thread.

01eb0552-d7f8-47f8-9546-8bdd9c361b6d_text.gif

Last edited:

Sponsored

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not upset at all.

Back in 2021, Wildtrak was ~$50,000. Today it is ~$61,500 and we haven't even seen pricing for 2024MY yet. Granted Wildtrak is the worst offender, but ALL of the trims have seen at least a $5000+ price increase since launch, with probably another $500 - $2000 in store for 2024MY (based off of what Jeep did with Wrangler pricing).

Granted a 12" screen standard is cool. But it sure as heck isn't worth $5000... it just isn't.

Assuming Ford's current product timelines hold firm, deliveries will start late November into early December.
You pasted while I was typing same thing, I totally agree 5k or 7k for the exact same vehicle plus a 12" screen is rediculous!
The wildtrak has more options standard now vs 2021. This price increase is easier to justify.

Leather/power seats
Hoss3.0
Steelbumpers

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'd bet it's Eruption Green, probably replacing Race Red since that's out for the '24 Ranger and likely the Bronco as well.
EG with the blue plaid??? Now if they went tan/brown sure.

What's up with Ford and red? They have that Hot Pepper Red (burnt orangish), short lived Rapid Red (maroonish), and Race Red (retina burning orangish).

No offense I realize color preference is subjective, but doesn't Ford have a straight up "red red" in their paint inventory? I've got two red vehicles and love red, but in three tries Ford has been all over the map.

Also the relatively limited color selection given the technology in this day and age is odd. How was Ford able to offer more Bronco colors way back in 1977?!
Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More 01eb0552-d7f8-47f8-9546-8bdd9c361b6d_text
18 colors in '77 and we get 13 paint bots for '24 ... progress! I miss cars with colors and pretty much any interior color besides black seats, black dash, black trim and lately the trend of black wheels???

The take rate on RR was high but I think HPR would be awesome with black wheels.
If they go HPR it'll still have the RR trim inside and the RR Ford letters outside and awesome with "black" wheels???

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Some info not in the first post:
  • Heritage Edition gets a new color. Not new to Bronco, just new to Heritage.
  • Heritage Limited gets Yellowstone—as previously announced.
  • Area 51 discontinued
And… there is probably a few other things I’m not thinking of as I sit pre-coffee on the porcelain throne.

The big one was the 12” screen standard on all trims though.
What color for the Heritage?