Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Alright here is the list of info.

This is NOT everything, because... well... honestly I don't know all of the information that was provided to dealers or the media. And without knowing that piece of information I cannot disclose it all. The 12" touchscreen, for example, I had no idea media knew about that until the this post appeared morning. And truthfully up until this morning I intended on posting sneak peak post over the weekend with a cryptic "some of the technology available in Mid/High/Lux is now standard".

• Trim Changes
    • Base trim is discontinued
    • Everglades trim is returning in limited quantities
    • The current optional Black Diamond wheels will become the standard option.
    • 2-door is NOT returning to all trims
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.3L automatic option
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.7L option
  • Colors
    • New colors:
      • Yellowstone - Heritage Limited exclusive
      • Shelter Green - Raptor exclusive
      • Velocity Blue - Now available on Raptor
      • Robin's Egg Blue - Now available on Heritage
    • Discontinued colors:
      • Area 51
    • Misc Changes
      • Body-painted fender flares are now standard on Bronco Raptor
  • New packages
    • Raptor Code Orange Appearance Package - Pretty much what @Administrator posted on the first post. I believe this is a late availability option.
  • Interior Changes
    • Cloth has been discontinued
      • New standard options:
        • Big Bend: Marine Grade-Vinyl
        • Outer Banks: Leather
        • Wildtrak: Leather
    • Improved interior comfort and finishes
      • Note: No details what this means. I assume it means more seat adjustability, or maybe standard rear seat cup holders. Maybe some better plastics. We'll have to wait and see.
    • Technology Changes
      • 12" touchscreen is now standard on all trims.
        • Note: This will undoubtably result in a shake-up of the equipment packages. My guess? High/Lux will be combined into a single package.
      • New connected services will be available
        • Note: I have no details. I assume they are bringing some of the streaming services currently only available on the Sync 4A system and bringing it to the Sync 4 system.
  • Exterior/Functionality Changes
    • HD Modular Bumper is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
    • A robust steering system is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
      • Note: I have no details on what this is. My assumption is that it is the HOSS 3.0 steering rack already available on Wildtrak.
ps. To any dealers who may read this... bravo... other than the one dealer who leaked the discontinuation of the Base trim over on Bronco Nation, you did good this time.
Does the Heritage trim retain the plaid cloth seats or are they getting MGV like the Big Bend and all cloth seats are eliminated?
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is NOT everything, because... well... honestly I don't know all of the information that was provided to dealers or the media. And without knowing that piece of information I cannot disclose it all. The 12" touchscreen, for example, I had no idea media knew about that until the this post appeared morning. And truthfully up until this morning I intended on posting sneak peak post over the weekend with a cryptic "some of the technology available in Mid/High/Lux is now standard".

• Trim Changes
  • Colors
    • New colors:
    • Discontinued colors:
      • Area 51
    • Misc Changes
  • New packages
    • Raptor Code Orange Appearance Package - Pretty much what @Administrator posted on the first post. I believe this is a late availability option.
  • Interior Changes
      • New standard options:
      • Note: No details what this means. I assume it means more seat adjustability, or maybe standard rear seat cup holders. Maybe some better plastics. We'll have to wait and see.
    • Technology Changes
        • Note: This will undoubtably result in a shake-up of the equipment packages. My guess? High/Lux will be combined into a single package.
        • Note: I have no details. I assume they are bringing some of the streaming services currently only available on the Sync 4A system and bringing it to the Sync 4 system.
      • Note: I have no details on what this is. My assumption is that it is the HOSS 3.0 steering rack already available on Wildtrak.
ps. To any dealers who may read this... bravo... other than the one dealer who leaked the discontinuation of the Base trim over on Bronco Nation, you did good this time.
thanks for the summary

Since no details on the MT it seems like this may have been dropped
Shame if true

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So glad I got my ‘21, what oddball changes

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

• Trim Changes
  • Colors
    • New colors:
    • Discontinued colors:
      • Area 51
    • Misc Changes
  • New packages
  • Interior Changes
      • New standard options:
    • Technology Changes
Tnanks for this info. So race red will still be around for 2024, including the heritage?

DemonGT

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Pretty underwhelming. Bunch of stuff for Raptor that make up 1% of customers.

Was hoping for memory seats and a orange color

Sponsored

danf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars and trucks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i got an email from the after market company developing the bronco version that it was undergoing testing at ford a couple of months ago.
same company makes the jeep version.

thinking late availability ....
That's a $3200 option for Jeep. And prices a Jeep Rubicon with the one touch roof at ~$75k

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kind of butt hurt on the 12" being standard now. I hope someone can come up with a retrofit kit for us early model year folk.
Unfortunately that would involve a big dash panel replacement, as the vertical face is one big piece of plastic. Might not be that hard, but I doubt Ford is motivated to make it easy to DIY your way around the mid/high pkg...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Can you discuss what colors will be available on the Heritage trim outside of the added REB?
I think we both lost the bet!

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Eliminating the Base is a mistake.... The Base Sasquatch was a good price point for off-road package with lockers ( of course my 22 was a bunch cheaper than the 23 close to 50K price) But compared to a base Rubicon which is the only way to get lockers in jeep it was a plus for the Bronco.

Looks like as with most car lines.... they are going after those who want luxury over price. A huge Mistake for the off- road market.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Trim Changes
Hope I'm wrong, but I'm reading that as more difficult to get a 2-door outfitted as desired and probably more expensive. Ford ghettoing the 2-door and likely manual trans as well if it comes back.

Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More IdontLikeTheSoundOfThat

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Color updates please!
They are listed above and are......BORING. Ford needs some high impact colors and a nice tan-brown.

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have the 12" screen on my wife's area 51 Badlands. My soon to be built Carbonized gray Badlands was purposely ordered with mid package to delete that uuuuuuuge honkin thing off my dash....

I don't need/want it for my daily driver in a vehicle the size of a Bronco. it's a much better fit proportionally in my super duty. Anyone know how much the 2024's are going up price wise?
I can't complain about my smaller screen... *certain* passengers simply don't need to know about how bad the fuel economy is, and that sidebar thing was one of the only memorable things about the 12" from when I test drove one.

Last edited: