jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX no price increase? Wildtrak keeps growing.

21 OBX owners not liking that. I paid a little more for my OBX loaded sas over an identically equipped Wildtrak, purely for interior/aesthetics. Sounds crazy but it’s true, the 2021 WT was like 300 less than a 2.7 OBX sas identically equipped….The price difference now has gotta be like 6k (with the only change being HOSS and standard steel bumper/bash upgrade in new WT, but they dropped painted mirrors and handles). But as far as resale goes, 21 WT owners get to ride out major price hikes and OBX owners get short end of the stick.

new numbers
2021 4 dr mic OBX sas lux leather 57k>64k
2021 identically equipped Wildtrak 56.7k >>68k, now 70k

So yeah, +6k difference compared to -300 difference (with some of that attributed to HOSS and steel front bumper/bash)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How much is the shipping going up? Need to know if we're over $40K or not for my records. :cool:

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
First time I ordered a Bronco was this past march, and it was Heritage edition. Of course it wasn't built for 23. Not sure with 5% capacity, that I want to play this game for another model year. Wanted the everglades edition but that is worse at 2%. Might roll the dice and order another 24 of each and see if they will built. If not I will grab 6th gen 4runner or new land Cruiser. Having had multiple wrangler JLs from 3.6 to 4xe to 392 and currently have 21 trd pro 4runner. Wanted to try a Bronco for few years, guess it might not be in the cards.
there are so many used ones and new BBs around - why not get one of these to "try" a Bronco?

21 OBX owners not liking that. I paid a little more for my OBX loaded sas over an identically equipped Wildtrak, purely for interior/aesthetics. Sounds crazy but it’s true, the 2021 WT was like 300 less than a 2.7 OBX sas identically equipped….The price difference now has gotta be like 5k (with the only change being HOSS upgrade in new WT, but they dropped painted mirrors and handles). But as far as resale goes, 21 WT owners get to ride out major price hikes and OBX owners get short end of the stick.

haven’t run the new numbers but it’s something like this
2021 4 dr mic OBX sas lux leather 57k>64k?
2021 identically equipped Wildtrak 56.7k >>68k+?
In Jeep land Rubicons hold their value better than Saharas. Same in Bronco land.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

21 OBX owners not liking that. I paid a little more for my OBX loaded sas over an identically equipped Wildtrak, purely for interior/aesthetics. Sounds crazy but it’s true, the 2021 WT was like 300 less than a 2.7 OBX sas identically equipped….The price difference now has gotta be like 5k (with the only change being HOSS upgrade in new WT, but they dropped painted mirrors and handles). But as far as resale goes, 21 WT owners get to ride out major price hikes and OBX owners get short end of the stick.

haven’t run the new numbers but it’s something like this
2021 4 dr mic OBX sas lux leather 57k>64k?
2021 identically equipped Wildtrak 56.7k >>68k+?
i wouldn't sweat it. a bunch of buyers can't tell the difference between a sport and a bronco, let alone a base with bigger tires vs. anything with sasquatch. prices will fall and we'll all just have old used vehicles worth half what we paid for them

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not late to the party. I just didn't feel like typing that I'm sad to see the Base go and also cloth seats. But every time I see this, that's what I think.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just glad I got an early 2021. Man the price increases are crazy. A identically equipped 23 is 10k more than my MSRP and I didn't even pay that.

Last edited:

soldier989

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base MT / 2021 MX-5 GT / 1966 Ford F10
Your Bronco Model
Base
How much is the shipping going up? Need to know if we're over $40K or not for my records. :cool:
Using the current online build tool, a BB without any add-ons, is $41,670 with a MTX and $43,665 with an ATX. Add another $250-$500 for the 24MY, if that is the only increase coming. You can update your records, lol.

Sad to see that this is now the lowest price someone can pay to get into a Bronco. I pieced together a BB with my Base, minus the leather steering wheel+shift knob+grill (all things I can definitely live without) for $750. I can find better things to put 5k into, a goofy looking 12" screen and headrests that have moving parts, are not some of those things.

Still can't wrap my head around Fords destination costs. Over the past 3 years, I've been involved with the purchases of 2 Mazda's, a Honda, a Subaru, an Acura and a KIA (only the Honda+Acura being built in the US) and all had destination costs of under $1300. What is up with Ford getting ripped off on domestic shipping? It's not like those imports came by DHL.

At least all Broncos will now come with a sticker!

Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More Screenshot_2023-08-14-22-52-10-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Last edited:

Tryingtogetabronco

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
there are so many used ones and new BBs around - why not get one of these to "try" a Bronco?

When you spend over 50k on a vehicle you want exactly what you want. I will probably try to find one on Turo to test out.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • 2-door is NOT returning to all trims
You probably want to re-phrase this. As written, it sounds like there will be no two-doors produced at all. A more clear statement would be:

Not all trims will have a two-door option

Last edited:

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wait, so Raptor is going to be $85,000 before you add any options?? 😂
Not even close.

Current '23 base is $86,580
Price bump for '24 is $3775
'23 destination/delivery is $1795 (likely to go up for '24)

Thus, with NO options, the base price will be for a minimum:

$92,150

With markups at a going rate of about $10k you are realistically looking at:

$102k

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No more cloth seats available on any trim. That's a head-scratcher.
Heritage Edition still has cloth seats.

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Updated with more 2024 Bronco changes -- shared by @RagnarKon

MORE UPDATES 8/14/23:

Price Increases For Each Trim:

• Big Bend: $250 (2Dr) / $550 (4Dr)
  • Black Diamond: $1,130 - $1,380 (depending on config)
  • Heritage: $1,180 - $1,250 (depending on config)
  • Outer Banks: $0
  • Badlands: $2,000
  • Heritage Limited: $490 - $620 (depending on config)
  • Wildtrak: $2,000
  • Raptor: $3,755

Trim Changes
  • Base
    • Discontinued
  • Big Bend
    • Now only available with the 2.3L engine
    • Cloth option discontinued in favor of Marine-Grade Vinyl
  • Black Diamond
    • The current optional wheels will become the standard option.
  • Heritage
    • New color: Robin's Egg Blue
    • Slide-out tailgate is now standard (available on the 4-door model ONLY)
  • Outer Banks
    • 2-door option has been discontinued
    • Cloth option has been discontinued
    • High and Lux have been combined
  • Everglades
    • WILL be returning for 2024 in limited quantities
    • Slide-out Tailgate is now standard (available on the 4-door model ONLY)
  • Badlands
    • HD Modular Bumper is now standard
    • Improved steering equipment now standard
    • Optional 33" deadlock-capable wheels have been discontinued
    • The 2.3L w/ automatic will NOT be available
  • Wildtrak
    • HD Modular Bumper now standard
    • Improved steering equipment now standard
    • Cloth option has been discontinued.
  • Heritage Limited
    • New color: Yellowstone
    • Slide-out tailgate is now standard (available on the 4-door model ONLY)
  • Raptor
    • New body-painted fenders are now standard
    • New appearance package: Raptor Code Orange (see first post)
    • New Colors: Velocity Blue, Shelter Green
    • Discontinued Color: Code Orange
    • High package will be unavailable to order
All Trims
  • Improved interior comfort and finishes
    • New 4-way adjustable headrest.
    • New interior finishes
  • Technology Changes
    • 12" touchscreen is now standard on all trims.
      • Note: This will undoubtably result in a shake-up of the equipment packages. My guess? High/Lux will be combined into a single package.
    • New connected services will be available
      • Note: I have no details. I assume they are bringing some of the streaming services currently only available on the Sync 4A system and bringing it to the Sync 4 system.

FIRST UPDATE

Alright here is the list of info.

This is NOT everything, because... well... honestly I don't know all of the information that was provided to dealers or the media. And without knowing that piece of information I cannot disclose it all. The 12" touchscreen, for example, I had no idea media knew about that until the this post appeared morning. And truthfully up until this morning I intended on posting sneak peak post over the weekend with a cryptic "some of the technology available in Mid/High/Lux is now standard".
  • Trim Changes
    • Base trim is discontinued
    • Everglades trim is returning in limited quantities
    • The current optional Black Diamond wheels will become the standard option.
    • 2-door is NOT returning to all trims
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.3L automatic option
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.7L option
  • Colors
    • New colors:
      • Yellowstone - Heritage Limited exclusive
      • Shelter Green - Raptor exclusive
      • Velocity Blue - Now available on Raptor
      • Robin's Egg Blue - Now available on Heritage
    • Discontinued colors:
      • Area 51
    • Misc Changes
      • Body-painted fender flares are now standard on Bronco Raptor
  • New packages
    • Raptor Code Orange Appearance Package - Pretty much what @Administrator posted on the first post. I believe this is a late availability option.
  • Interior Changes
    • Cloth has been discontinued
      • New standard options:
        • Big Bend: Marine Grade-Vinyl
        • Outer Banks: Leather
        • Wildtrak: Leather
    • Improved interior comfort and finishes
      • Note: No details what this means. I assume it means more seat adjustability, or maybe standard rear seat cup holders. Maybe some better plastics. We'll have to wait and see.
    • Technology Changes
      • 12" touchscreen is now standard on all trims.
        • Note: This will undoubtably result in a shake-up of the equipment packages. My guess? High/Lux will be combined into a single package.
      • New connected services will be available
        • Note: I have no details. I assume they are bringing some of the streaming services currently only available on the Sync 4A system and bringing it to the Sync 4 system.
  • Exterior/Functionality Changes
    • HD Modular Bumper is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
    • A robust steering system is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
      • Note: I have no details on what this is. My assumption is that it is the HOSS 3.0 steering rack already available on Wildtrak.

Earlier List:

Just officially announced by Ford:
  • Order bank opens 8/16/23 for 2024MY Bronco
  • Everglades trim returns for 2024MY
  • Badlands and Wildtrak trims get the Heavy Duty Modular Front Bumper as standard
  • 12"-inch touchscreen with Sync4 will now be standard on all trims
  • Area 51 color discontinued
  • New Code Orange package for Bronco Raptor
  • New optional body color painted fender flares for Bronco Raptor
  • New Bronco Raptor colors options: Shelter Green and Velocity Blue
  • Ford Performance now offers four 17" Method Race Wheels options
    • 8.5" inches wide
    • available in Oxford White, Matte Titanium Gray, Method Bronze, or Matte Black
    • $1850 MSRP

Here's a look at the 2024 Bronco Raptor with Code Orange Package and painted fender flares.

Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More Screenshot_2023-08-14-22-52-10-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Ford Performance offered Method Race Wheels.

Special photo put together to celebrate the Bronco's 58th birthday:

Thanks for the great post.
I guess our 2022 2 door outer banks will become more exclusive when/if we ever decide to sell.
Brian

LivingPeachy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the great post.
I guess our 2022 2 door outer banks will become more exclusive when/if we ever decide to sell.
Brian
I have a 2 DR BB SAS at the moment and have my initial order for the 2 DR OBX SAS coming in sometime next month or so. At first, I wasn't so sure of taking delivery as the BB met my requirements but now I'm def thinking of selling the BB and getting the OBX as they're no longer making them.
Sponsored