Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Everytime you think the shit show has shown everything Ford goes "Hold my Beer"
Instead of eliminating either Big Bend, Outer Banks or Black Diamond they get rid of the one they need to sell more vs the Wrangler, the base..
Keep losing billions on EVs Ford instead of figuring how to sell vehicles people want.
Well the federal government is making them increase production of ev’s even though no one wants them or can apparently afford them. No free market here…

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The big difference now is the added cost. And Big Bend is only the new Base if you want the 2.3, if you're looking for the 2.7, the new Base is now the Black Diamond.
Got the 2.7 on my 22 2 door BB. I would have to go up in trim if I was still waiting. Sucks.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They figured out the base was too good a value...
That’s EXACTLY what happened. They figured out all the trim lines were a good value in 21-22…they know people are still going to buy them for 5-15k more. Thanks to all the people who paid the dealer add-on… 😉

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, I am new to this fabulous forum. Just ordered a ‘24 Bronco yesterday but my initial order was declined. I originally wanted a 2-door Black Diamond in Eruption Green optioned with an auto trans, mod bumper, and roof rails. It would not go through. The same spec in a 4-door would go. Since I wanted a 2-door I had to step up to a 2-door Badlands with a manual and roof rails. This trim combination was accepted…so, that is what I have coming. I still prefer the BD as I don’t need the capability of a Badlands, just not sure if/when that particular combination will become available to order.
Well, if you didn't order the sasquatch package with either of them, you got the right one. I wouldn't want a Bronco without the advanced 4x4 transfer case. It's stronger, geared better, and gives you the additional flexibility of 4A (which I drive in all the time).

Curious as to why not the 2.7 auto vs the 2.3 manual. The 2.7 auto 2 door is a little monster, almost the power to weight of the BRaptor.

Sponsored

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine started with a letter unrelated to my name so just a coincidence.

The number 252 is how many days until you receive it. 🤣

Mine is 489 if it makes you feel better.
I like your thought process, my wife’s 2024 order is 062, she will be happy to wait only two months.😁