Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may be missing something… but my comment still stands. You’re getting a bronco. That’s awesome. You’re scheduled. You’re in a very small minority here. They rest of us basically just got news that we’re going to have to wait even longer for that.

Yours is scheduled *and* you’re going to get the updated hardtop with it.

Also, you say build “Start” date… do you mean blend date? What’s your Blend date? That’s when the parts start going together. The “build” date is when the last part is on it and it’s been cleared to be shipped. (unless I’m confusing some stuff here, which is not out of the question)
Before the blend date happens you'll get a communication that your build has been scheduled for production. In May I got a communication that mine was scheduled for July 27. Then at the end of June I got a note it had moved to August 16. Last week I got a note it had moved to August 30. I've never been within 2 weeks of my scheduled build date. It's only a week before that scheduled date that your window sticker and blend date will show up online. So I haven't gotten to the point that I've even had a blend date.

You are right that I will get a Bronco before people that don't currently have a VIN, but if you don't have a VIN yet you have some control over the situation. It's the lack of control that makes me mad. I was on the fence about delaying my order to MY22. I want a green Bronco and really wanted a manual sasquatch. I wanted a soft top with hard top connections. I made the decision to move forward with the options available at the beginning of the year to get my Bronco as fast as possible. Now I'll likely get my Bronco in 2022 anyway, but without those other benefits.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else find it annoying that they are prioritizing the ones already delivered, where they are most likely sitting in garages and not stranded on a lot by a dirt mountain? One would think they’d take care of the ones parked at map for a month over the ones that have already been delivered and being enjoyed by the costumers. Why not care of the purgatory builds and then send out replacements to those already delivered. After all at least they get to drive theirs
The responsible thing would be to take care of your existing customers FIRST

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, I placed my order in late June 2021 - built a Black Diamond due to price constraints. I guess I am SOL on my MSRP now. Does this mean I am completely open to whatever Ford wants to change MSRP to at the time my order goes into production? May be a cancellation for me. Really sucks, but pushing this vehicle any closer to 50k is a no go for me. Possible new Tundra in my future now. My 06 has treated me very well.
Unless you played along with Ford's early reservation scheme prior to the arbitrary March whatever deadline, Ford's got nothing for you. Read the documents in this thread. Ford is throwing some stuff at early reservationists. Otherwise zilch.

At least if you go to Jeep, they won't tell you to wait until 2023, stuck behind a bunch of keyboard mashing reservationists. I don't feel like Ford cares much about me as a customer. Certainly I'm not sitting around until 2023 behind some dudes who early reserved "his and her" Broncos for their trips to Costco, lol.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 8/4. The memo today states anything built prior to July 21. Does that mean I’m good to go, or does that mean I still received a bad MIC top and needs replaced?

A5D750FD-F1DB-4DA9-9994-796031F4A385.jpeg
My guess is yours will be parked at MAP and a new top installed at a later date….post September

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This wording is odd:

Screenshot 2021-08-12 081321.jpg
Thinking the shells ship without glass. Will be interesting for us that tinted our glass on who will cover the re-tint.

Wonder if they are changing the glass size in the redesign. Why not use the old glass ?

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I confess that my Bronco yearning has shown signs of weakening lately. The Jeep Gladiator started to look good to me . With pricing it out and a pathological distaste of all things Chrysler related, that passed. A friend of mine has a new Tacoma and he raves about it. The future 2 door Bronco is meant to replace a long bed F-150 that became hard to park when I moved from a rural county to the jam-packed suburbs, so I'm lying to myself when I think another pickup would be a good solution. There's a nice looking yellow Wrangler I pass at a used car lot, but its an automatic and overpriced. I know I have to stay strong in my Bronco vigil, with the thought that its a unique, fun vehicle that will fit many of my needs and now there's a better than even chance I could pay cash for it after reading today's news.
I seriously think I will put 30k down by the time I get a bronco. This is crazy but great at the same time...........

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I just took the bait and told my dealer to switch me to a soft top ... wonder what real-world impact making the switch will actually have on me getting my Bronco sooner? ... my bet is - none whatsoever.
Same here wholesale change from 2 Dr base-sas to 4 dr badlands sas soft. Neither is perfect but something is better than nothing.

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh boy, you guys need to learn some reading compression skills.....As for Ford? It will get worked out by 2023....Just in time for my painted factory hard top. I'll get all the fixes, upgrades and paint options before it gets built.
Whats the best thing you all can do? Change your configuration to a 2023 and let the suckers deal with first year problems.....

Apugh67

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F350, 2017 Lincoln MKZ, 2018 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Thanks for the information. Since my new vehicle has been sitting and will continue to sit for 3 plus months, Also my two trade in vehicles keep aging, I continue to loose money as this roll out keeps slipping. I think some compensation should be considered.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I 100% am hoping the same thing, or a new FJ-style vehicle. Something similar to the Bronco in tech and fun. I had an FJ for 10 years and now own this 4Runner but I'm tired of their weak engines and low tech.
223712207_10159344691049438_5314480953402540319_n.jpg
Yeah but look where that rig takes you. Nice photo. Compared to a "someday" Bronco. At least you already got "money in the bank" in terms of travels making use of that rig's capabilities.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My built Bronco is in the dirt lot video somewhere. I'm not going to go into a full rant but since Ford is on this forum and there is a good chance they will see this message, I just want to say to @Ford Motor Company :

FORD, please just send me my built Bronco with the bad top and I will happily follow the replacement process that you have planned for the delivered Broncos.

If that isn't an option and the Bronco will continue to sit in that dirt lot for next couple+ months waiting for a replacement top, then

Ford Bronco đź“Ł Ford announces MIC hardtop solution (program 21B49): unscheduled orders will get MY2022, delivered & built Broncos will have tops replaced giphy

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh boy, you guys need to learn some reading compression skills.....As for Ford? It will get worked out by 2023....Just in time for my painted factory hard top. I'll get all the fixes, upgrades and paint options before it gets built.
Whats the best thing you all can do? Change your configuration to a 2023 and let the suckers deal with first year problems.....
compress all the readings

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a WIn Win for Ford.. No MIC's for 4 months, can make plenty of 4D soft tops to put on dealer lots, while holding MIC order holds hostage..

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, talk about first year model problems.
Sponsored