First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So many forum members think this problem should have been known well before production started or it is an easy transition to make changes after production has started. I have watched Deere, who R & D $'s rival anyone do similar things for over 40 years. Things work fine in the prototype or preproduction stage but then it turns to crap for production (in their case 4-5 years). As hard of a pill this is to swallow, Ford is doing the right thing, people that really believe Ford doesn't care are wrong. Could things have been handled differently, of course. It is easy to armchair quarterback. Yes, my BD is in limbo with an 8/3 date but I'm still hanging in there.
Sponsored

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of us being forced into the '22 model year....prepare for the next wave of anticipation while we await the "new" build and price site to re-build our '22 Bronco with new colors and options. Green...manual Sasquatch....adding new ford accessories... Something worth looking forward to - maybe.!?!.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford really is the worst. Tesla is more competent at building vehicles and that’s saying something!
Have you seen the stories of garages burning down with parked and or charging Teslas

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The ones already delivered are a liability issue and makes the brand look crappy in public.
2k+ Broncos sitting on the lot for months because of bad tops doesn’t look great to the general public either

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah when I first read it I took it the same way. Then I saw where @PREMiERdrum said the delivered ones will be first in line. Which to me is lame since they are already enjoying their Broncos and most likely have garages to park them in. Where ours just sit at dirt mountain taking on some mean elements with roofs that aren’t ideal
If anything goes wrong with yours in the lot (which has a low likelihood) it will be repaired right at the source.

Makes sense to fix what is in customer's hands first and then deal with everything else while it's still at the plant. That's where all the parts are. I'd rather have the plant repair any incidental issues (which, again, aren't likely) than a dealer who has never repaired a Bronco and needs to wait for parts.

It's a bummer to those who are left waiting but it makes the most sense.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't think it's been reported widely yet

Once that official Ford email goes out tho...
I dont think we are getting an email, believe we are gonna get a nice letter in the mail the next two weeks. Also dont think the stock will take a hit until next earnings report, that should do it.

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Small point considering the above news but still a mild concern: What if the color of our Bronco for us that ordered 2021 such as Cactus Gray, is not offered in 2022. Will we have to change?

SilverBullets

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This sounds to me like the dirt mountain broncos are going be MY21 cars delivered in early 2022.

And theres nothing the reservation holders can do. Can't flip to MY22, can't change their current config. Just stuck taking on a full MSRP MY21 vehicle in early 2022. What's going to be interesting is what happens when the first 2022 Broncos are getting delivered before some of the 2021 Broncos lol. What. A. Mess.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well...if nothing else at least I got a new avatar today!

plyche

Outer Banks
First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're not getting your Bronco until sometime next year is the short of it.
Thank you!! That's what I thought. Will I get email notification/updates or are we expected to read through these threads to keep updated?

Sponsored

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2 door base with a VIN and a production date that bounced from Aug 23 to Aug 30 to Sept 27.. Any guesses what this means for me?

It looks like I'm in the 3rd category and might actually get mine this year.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This sounds to me like the dirt mountain broncos are going be MY21 cars delivered in early 2022.

And theres nothing the reservation holders can do. Can't flip to MY22, can't change their current config. Just stuck taking on a full MSRP MY21 vehicle in early 2022. What's going to be interesting is what happens when the first 2022 Broncos are getting delivered before some of the 2021 Broncos lol. What. A. Mess.
This is already happening with the SuperDuty. People are getting straight off the line MY2022's while others are still waiting on their orders for MY2021's built months ago.

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks as always. Appreciate you sharing the info. Cue the fanboy apologists men pretending they are women online “how do we know you just did not type that out on one of them computer printer things?”
How does one "pretend they are a woman online" exactly?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you!! That's what I thought. Will I get email notification/updates or are we expected to read through these threads to keep updated?
BG6 gets info before most dealers realize and there are a bunch of them on here. This is always a good place to keep an eye on things although overtime there should be less headaches.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean that all us that pre-orderd the 2021, and will not get one, will be able to select one of the new 2022 paint colors??
Sponsored