First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Updated by Administrator with full FAQ and Customer Satisfaction Program info.

Full Order Holder FAQ:

Order-Holder-FAQ-1.jpg
Order-Holder-FAQ-2.jpg
Order-Holder-FAQ-3.jpg

Any idea when we will get this notification in our inbox? My salesman is very "don't believe everything you see in the forums" and I would like to be able to forward an email from Ford before I make some changes to my order and get moved to a 2022. Thank you!
Sponsored

Look at my squanch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The question with all of this is Will Ford actually be able to fix the top issue that quickly? I have no faith in this company anymore, why should I think they could get the job done right? They just keep kicking the ball down the street. I ordered a base bronco, a BASE! and they can't give me a timeline because I have a hardtop and V6. How dumb is this company that the V6 is a constraint!! Its the dumbest thing in the world. I don't want to wait for another year hoping for a timeline or window of when to expect it just to get another shitty post pushing me back to model year 2023 because I honestly believe Ford is going to keep doing this every couple months, the hardtop situation is a complete disaster that will take awhile to fix. Also gonna hate seeing dumb dumbs in soft top big bends driving around for the next couple months while those of us who've had orders and reservations for over a YEAR wait with no actual timeline from Ford. I've been looking at 4runners and Taco's for awhile now and if they give me a couple month wait to build then I'm jumping ship and 99'ing my order to 23. Ive wanted a bronco since I was a little kid seeing them at the dream cruise, I hate Ford for screwing up this badly and completely botching the response to their screwup. They've turned excitement and joy into hatred and depression #FUCKFORD @FordMotorCompany

Snippy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m slightly confused on my end. I have a build date of 07/15, have a vin etc but it hasn’t moved since then.

I imagine my bronco is one of those thousands sitting outside of MAP waiting for the new hardtop. Since it’ll be waiting for months with the bad MIC tops, is it safe to think some of these may be damaged by rain and other weather over the course of several months?

What about rust, etc? So those who finally get a MY21 I doubt it’ll even be in good condition?

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Oh now they speak

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unbelievable
Heads should roll
This is a big roll out………on a profitable unit
Major black eye for Ford
I am a loyal Ford owner but this leaves me speechless

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp, if anyone was expecting anything better than this information, you were clearly delusional. Ford was not going to keep making these shoddy tops and unleashing them on the world as a liability to them.

The delay sucks big time, but there are much much worse things to be upset about in the world right now besides bitching about not having a newfangled off roading suv.

jbryant

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As bad of a situation this rollout has been, has anyone thought of how valuable an MY21 Bronco will be in the next 20-30 years? There will be a limited production of them and the history behind them.

I plan on holding onto mine for years to come. I'll be able to tell the story of this shit show for many years to come. LOL

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Will those of us who supposedly were built a month ago get an eta on when we will be receiving our broncos?

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. MIC hardtop production for unscheduled First Edition builds will resume late this year with the updated hardtop design. I wouldn't expect this until probably November, as the new tooling still needs to be completed, installed, and tested before production of the new hard tops can begin. Once that happens, they have committed to building new MIC hardtops for all units that have already been delivered, then the "bad batch" Broncos trapped at MAP, THEN for production of new units.
Sorry if you clarified this in another post. The "bad batch" group will not be shipped to dealer/customer until after new tops are produced and installed, is that correct?

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No. MIC hardtop production for unscheduled First Edition builds will resume late this year with the updated hardtop design. I wouldn't expect this until probably November, as the new tooling still needs to be completed, installed, and tested before production of the new hard tops can begin. Once that happens, they have committed to building new MIC hardtops for all units that have already been delivered, then the "bad batch" Broncos trapped at MAP, THEN for production of new units.
What top design will the schedules FE builds get? :unsure:

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This update is a big "F you" to two door orders. Pretty soon we're going to see loads of four door soft top broncos on the road that look pretty much like every other new vehicle these days. Bleh...

Beardedspeed

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp, if anyone was expecting anything better than this information, you were clearly delusional. Ford was not going to keep making these shoddy tops and unleashing them on the world as a liability to them.

The delay sucks big time, but there are much much worse things to be upset about in the world right now besides bitching about not having a newfangled off roading suv.
For real. Bunch of people throwing tempter tantrums on something they haven't even paid for yet. Situation could be way worse, with less broncos on the road, there's a smaller pool to work out the other bugs.

That said, I'm probably picking up a ranger instead.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No problems from me I am willing and able to wait. Hopefully they add software upgrades to the touch screen and the stop and go option.
Glad to be a 99!
Sponsored