First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here the email had a build date and VIN but when I went to the tracking page it was still on order confirmed. Hoping it just takes a few days to update.
We should be good, I contacted Ford via chat, the dot wont move until it actually starts production. It can also go + a week or two beyond the actual production date. My estimation is that It will be delivered In Nov or Dec.
Sponsored

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought a Toyota about a year ago, Iā€™ve had all that time and many miles of fun in the Toyota , got vin # yesterday, donā€™t think I want the bronco any more, love the Toyota thatā€™s given me much fun and Zero anger, while ford has been disappointing me at every turn, probably going to pass.

jendub

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm excited for you all! It looks like the BB hasn't gotten any schedule dates yet. I was a 3/27 order, 4 door, hard top, BB 4WD, SAS package and haven't heard anything yet. Crossing my fingers to hear something in the next few months.

dametime

Black Diamond
First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bought a Toyota about a year ago, Iā€™ve had all that time and many miles of fun in the Toyota , got vin # yesterday, donā€™t think I want the bronco any more, love the Toyota thatā€™s given me much fun and Zero anger, while ford has been disappointing me at every turn, probably going to pass.
what kinda toyota did you get? I kinda had similar vibes with ya. I also have a toyota, almost 200k miles & barely any issues in the 10 years Iā€™ve had it. Iā€™m not trying to sound ungrateful, but I also got a vin # yesterday, but seeing all the issues people have had with their broncos in a 2-3 year time frame is a little disheartening to say the least šŸ˜…

with that said, bronco just looks so dope & a fun truck to have

BroncoFrog

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1 year and 6 Months Finally.. Order 11/29/2021

1681996354393.png
When you click the link does it show scheduled, or just order confirmed? I got an email for June 12th, but this does not show if I log in with the order and VIN

Sponsored

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what kinda toyota did you get? I kinda had similar vibes with ya. I also have a toyota, almost 200k miles & barely any issues in the 10 years Iā€™ve had it. Iā€™m not trying to sound ungrateful, but I also got a vin # yesterday, but seeing all the issues people have had with their broncos in a 2-3 year time frame is a little disheartening to say the least šŸ˜…

with that said, bronco just looks so dope & a fun truck to have
I bought a Tacoma, TRD Sport, I told dealer exactly what I wanted, drove it home in 5 weeks. Itā€™s been in the snow, dirt and mud, I could not ask for better. The trouble people are having isnā€™t really my issue, itā€™s how Ford messed this up so badly, they really proved to me they dont care about their customers.

78C6FC29-1340-4D9C-8D44-48B3A6846664.jpeg

dametime

Black Diamond
First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought a Tacoma, TRD Sport, I told dealer exactly what I wanted, drove it home in 5 weeks. Itā€™s been in the snow, dirt and mud, I could not ask for better. The trouble people are having isnā€™t really my issue, itā€™s how Ford messed this up so badly, they really proved to me they dont care about their customers.

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 78C6FC29-1340-4D9C-8D44-48B3A6846664
ahh I see, it is crazy to see that people have been waiting 2+ years for their bronco..

but man, that tacoma looks good!

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 78C6FC29-1340-4D9C-8D44-48B3A6846664
That is awesome! I love that truck! If my Bronco doesn't get scheduled this model year, I'm going to take a long look at the new Tacoma and the new Colorado for sure.

With no price protection on my Black Diamond and waiting so long, Ford will have lost me if it's not scheduled for MY23. I really love the Bronco, but after the way Ford has treated all the long haulers here, it makes it very easy to simply walk away if they can't deliver.

I do see a lot more Broncos on the lots now, but the markup is still astronomical and I would suggest the dealers ingest a satchel of Richards before I pay their price-gouging ADM. Hopefully others do the same.

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is awesome! I love that truck! If my Bronco doesn't get scheduled this model year, I'm going to take a long look at the new Tacoma and the new Colorado for sure.

With no price protection on my Black Diamond and waiting so long, Ford will have lost me if it's not scheduled for MY23. I really love the Bronco, but after the way Ford has treated all the long haulers here, it makes it very easy to simply walk away if they can't deliver.

I do see a lot more Broncos on the lots now, but the markup is still astronomical and I would suggest the dealers ingest a satchel of Richards before I pay their price-gouging ADM. Hopefully others do the same.
I agree, been seeing so many on lots for many months now, thatā€™s bad, then an email saying if I were willing to change my hardtop to soft, and deluxe interior to less deluxe, MAYBE we will do you a favor and build the car you ordered so long ago.

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just noticed when I log into the ford site my Production date moved up to week of May 22. Original Production e-mail I got yesterday was for May 29. I've never seen anyone's build date here get moved to the left.

Sponsored

dvogel

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed my order on 3/27 (Badlands, 2.7L, High Pkg, Sasquatch, Velocity Blue, 6spkr w/woofer delete, and soft top), which was confirmed by Ford via that automated email they send. Unfortunately, no scheduling email this week and in the previous large batch.

I contacted Ford via chat and they confirmed it is still in the processing phase but could offer no more info. So, I pinged the sales manager at my dealership to double-check that they had enough allocation for Sasquatch packages. He previously told me I was in the top 10 orders for the store. I also double-checked with him how many of those other 9 were Sasquatch, which he said some were but not all, so there are potentially more Sasquatch possible orders available. I should be 'ok' with that one constraint.

He also mentioned that "...the system shows my order will be picked up for scheduling Week 23...", so dealers are able to see 'roughly' when Ford does scheduling. Anyway, Week 23 is in early June(6/4-6/10), so probably another slew of scheduling emails will go out around that time. Kinda cutting it close to the end of the model year production but a small glimmer of hope.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Placed my order on 3/27 (Badlands, 2.7L, High Pkg, Sasquatch, Velocity Blue, 6spkr w/woofer delete, and soft top), which was confirmed by Ford via that automated email they send. Unfortunately, no scheduling email this week and in the previous large batch.

I contacted Ford via chat and they confirmed it is still in the processing phase but could offer no more info. So, I pinged the sales manager at my dealership to double-check that they had enough allocation for Sasquatch packages. He previously told me I was in the top 10 orders for the store. I also double-checked with him how many of those other 9 were Sasquatch, which he said some were but not all, so there are potentially more Sasquatch possible orders available. I should be 'ok' with that

I contacted Ford via chat and they confirmed it is still in the processing phase but could offer no more info. So, I pinged the sales manager at my dealership to double-check that they had enough allocation for Sasquatch packages. He previously told me I was in the top 10 orders for the store. I also double-checked with him how many of those other 9 were Sasquatch, which he said some were but not all, so there are potentially more Sasquatch possible orders available. I should be 'ok' with that one constraint.

He also mentioned that "...the system shows my order will be picked up for scheduling Week 23...", so dealers are able to see 'roughly' when Ford does scheduling. Anyway, Week 23 is in early June(6/4-6/10), so probably another slew of scheduling emails will go out around that time. Kinda cutting it close to the end of the model year production but a small glimmer of hope.
Well, the sales manager did not tell you how many sas allocations he has and the number of orders with sas. He also lied to you about your order being "picked up" week 23.

Dealerships have no idea when an order will get scheduled.

So wouldn't trust this dealership at all.

dvogel

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the sales manager did not tell you how many sas allocations he has and the number of orders with sas. He also lied to you about your order being "picked up" week 23.

Dealerships have no idea when an order will get scheduled.

So wouldn't trust this dealership at all.
Forgot to mention this but he did tell me they got an allocation for 10 Sasquatch-equipped units (plus some other items such as 3 Wildtracks and 7 MICs, which carry an ADM from this dealer).

However, I can't refute your comment about future scheduling, as this is the first time buying a Ford vehicle.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Forgot to mention this but he did tell me they got an allocation for 10 Sasquatch-equipped units (plus some other items such as 3 Wildtracks and 7 MICs, which carry an ADM from this dealer).

However, I can't refute your comment about future scheduling, as this is the first time buying a Ford vehicle.
ADM for just wildtracks and hard tops? Thatā€™s insaneā€¦ almost greedy.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! IMG_5723
Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! IMG_5722
Have the hardtop wildtrak with high package. Showing scheduled date of 6/8 on the Ford tracking page now.

Wasnā€™t expecting to receive Bronco until 2024 but things look to have took a different turn.
Sponsored