Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m in. I dropped MIC and MOD last week, but added TOW. My dealer had almost all 2020 Reservation holders cleared ahead of me. Some still waiting for Raptors or Heritage Editions. Lots of 99’d orders just sitting there.

Wildtrak: Velocity Blue, LUX, TOW, Leather
March 2021 Reservation
August 2021 Conversion

CD8F2B3E-B1B9-4534-9BAC-2977CB084846.jpeg
Why would anyone have 99 priority when they know they are going to wipe orders clean at the end of the year. Hmmm is that why some are not getting scheduled. Folks check your priority codes with your dealer. You want a 10 or less.
Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats why we initially ordered the hard top too. After market hard top price on the limited options is going to be a doozy, but the $2,500 rebate and $695 reduction helps a bit.

The math logic there says the Ford MIC hard top is worth $695 *more* than Ford's soft top (since MIC comes with soft top removal as default).

The $2,545 price for the option to include both tops at delivery tells me the factory MIC hard top is worth $1,620 and the factory soft top is valued at $925.
I’m not following your math. The standard 4 door come with a soft top. If you add the hard top with the dual tops option that prices the hard top at $2,545. Which means the soft top is worth $1,850.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately, all the constraints are relative to dealer allocations and the number of constrained builds that each dealer has on order. Since the dealers have been provided the number of constrained builds that they are likely to be allocated, the dealers have access to pretty solid information from Ford.

Whether dealers are willing to share this info is another question.
Yep constraints can be regional

First Name
Trea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No email but checked the backdoor link! Boom! This is why groundhogs day is my favorite holiday of the year! Day one reservation holder here. Build in signature.

Screenshot_20230202_111644_Chrome.jpg
Can someone share the back door link please?

Sponsored

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@22OBX
Why would anyone have 99 priority when they know they are going to wipe orders clean at the end of the year. Hmmm is that why some are not getting scheduled. Folks check your priority codes with your dealer. You want a 10 or less.
These were orders that should have been wiped by Ford in the purges / deadlines (that may or may not have meant anything). Ford didn’t purge them, so my dealer set them to 99 to keep them out of the way. What I was told, but yeah, check your orders.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would be nice to have a spreadsheet showing models scheduled and which ones had the MIC/SAS/LUX

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My priority code was still 19 a couple weeks ago when the news came out.
That's up to your dealer. They can assign 10-19 internally. If you ask (or demand) nicely they CAN change it as high as 10. Will it matter? Probably not. My HE order is at 19, but it's just going to come down to allocations at that dealer.

Sponsored

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not following your math. The standard 4 door come with a soft top. If you add the hard top with the dual tops option that prices the hard top at $2,545. Which means the soft top is worth $1,850.
Hey, if it makes my soft top worth more, I like it!

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long after a blend date does it normally take to ship, barring any delays?

A dealer nearby has one in production with a 2/6/23 blend date. Only diff is color, which is a color i'd be ok with.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still gotta say...the loss of Cyber Orange as an option from our initial 2022 order hurts most of all.
My original choices would have been AMB or Rapid Red. I think unfortunately those colors look much better in person than on the Ford website. HPR is cool too. I think Ford has overdone pastels and grays. Cyber orange on SAS 2-doors was a pretty sweet Tonka truck look.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seriously am about to fall over. Day 1 hour 1 res holder. Changed out of my 2 Wildtrak about two and a half weeks ago. No email, nothing on the website today. Called Ford to confirm my change was in good order AND.....I AM SCHEDULED!!!!! week of 3/13 did not get an email because they had the wrong email address for me was not updated on the website either. Guy I spoke to gave me my vin and went to the ordertracking area and I saw it with my own two eyes. Seriously cannot believe it.

2 Door Badlands A 51, High, mod bumper. Cannot wait.

Last edited:

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

662 days, OBX, NO constraints barebones build, 10 priority code and no VIN. This is clearly not about allocation, or constraints. My "Unscheduled Clean" order must be flagged to be skipped over. I would quit on this Bronco, but it appears Ford quit on me already.
I would talk with your dealer. As long as they have allocations left, you should get built soon.
Sponsored