Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tundra 1794
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First post

Ordered in January of 2022 and was told yesterday mine was being previewed. (I had called my dealer asking if I needed to change my order and he said he had been promised that all of his orders would happen this year). Today got the email that I was scheduled for the week of March 27th. I ordered an Outer Banks four door in Hot Pepper Red. I have the hard top and the lux package.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How long after a blend date does it normally take to ship, barring any delays?

A dealer nearby has one in production with a 2/6/23 blend date. Only diff is color, which is a color i'd be ok with.
It is totally random. My bronco last year had a blend date of November 1st and it didn’t ship until the first of January. And I didn’t get it until the 22nd of January.

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone share the back door link please?
Good luck with the link. Was working for me b4. Now it says: “Sorry about that. Something went wrong with our system.”

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seriously am about to fall over. Day 1 hour 1 res holder. Changed out of my 2 Wildtrak about two and a half weeks ago. No email, nothing on the website today. Called Ford to confirm my change was in good order AND.....I AM SCHEDULED!!!!! week of 3/13 did not get an email because they had the wrong email address for me was not updated on the website as we;;. Guy I spoke to gave me my vin and went to the ordertracking area and I saw it with my own two eyes. Seriously cannot believe it.

2 Door A 51, High, mod bumper. Cannot wait.
Congrats!!

CinchDoug

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my email…finally. July 2020 res holder. WT, 4 door, MIC, tow, lux. I refused to make any changes to my build and boom I got scheduled.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 B7B55987-86B4-4A57-B07B-6E0DE3E53F24

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/21/21 Reservation
3/7/22 Order

4Dr Badlands, non-Sas, High Package. Dropped my MIC Top last week and was scheduled today.

No email, but the backdoor link shows a 3/20/23 Build Date! I have a little remorse that I dropped the MIC, but I’ll enjoy the softie this summer!

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 1B5CB547-E997-4ECF-8880-03ED9C8817B9

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my email…finally. July 2020 res holder. WT, 4 door, MIC, tow, lux. I refused to make any changes to my build and boom I got scheduled.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 1B5CB547-E997-4ECF-8880-03ED9C8817B9
Congrats man!!
im in the same boat. Are you with granger?
im hoping to get an email soon hopefully.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First post

Ordered in January of 2022 and was told yesterday mine was being previewed. (I had called my dealer asking if I needed to change my order and he said he had been promised that all of his orders would happen this year). Today got the email that I was scheduled for the week of March 27th. I ordered an Outer Banks four door in Hot Pepper Red. I have the hard top and the lux package.
I am also in TN, still waiting for a build date. Which dealer did you place your order through?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B7B55987-86B4-4A57-B07B-6E0DE3E53F24.jpeg
I am curious to know how many of you who got the coveted email today without amending your order got an email from Ford within the last two weeks stating that if you did not amend your order you may not get your Bronco this 2023MY?

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same here still holding our for my 2Dr WT
You have a great golden. The bronco will be there for many great rides together.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I happened to call Ford to make sure my revised order was in the system and confirm PP. I honestly have called Ford twice since my Day 1, Hour 1 reservation-no point in bugging someone who can't control the outcome. I dropped WT and Lux to Non Sas BL High a few weeks ago. When I called, I talked to a great guy who said, while I have you, let me check on your order totally unprovoked. After a 2 min hold, he said, I actually have some great news. You are scheduled and he gave me my vin. No email, no update online (I own a Ford currently) so I am in the app regularly almost fell over. To be honest, the guy I talked to at Ford today could not have been nicer even before the news. He has probably dealt with a bunch of pissed off people for a long time and honestly think he was happier than I was to relay the news.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 IMG_3157
Sponsored