Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any idea on the total number scheduled for April 10 and April 17 and how that compares to other weeks?
Not sure if its just because I'm in that group and more aware, but seems like a ton in those weeks and wondering if its realistic.
You really can't get a good read from B6g unless someone inside the Ford information loop provides data. We are still a pretty small portion of 12000ish builds Ford does per month. I think the anecdotes on this thread tell us that this is 3 weeks of production scheduling and we'll probably see another wave in 3-4 weeks.

An open question is whether Ford will stick to that Mar 27 date to open up the order banks. I could see Ford doing something like Maverick (I'm not deep in the Maverick knowledge) where they briefly open the banks to tap to orders that dealers are sitting on and then close them down again. If I were Ford, I wouldn't allow dealers to place new orders on the constrained items until 2024 opens up. Ford needs to clean up the existing mess before they create new ones.
Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Matt Hauck was my salesman. I worked with Matthew Barker, vice president, right up to the time it arrived on their lot, at which point Matt was assigned to handle the delivery. I had zero issues and the deal was worked out before I had even placed my order. I had passed when the order bank opened in 2021. Matt reached out when it opened in late September 2022. Placed my order with the dealership the October 3 and took possession December 12.

Hope that helps!
Thanks! That is helpful! Enjoy!

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep. My son sent me this pic of a base model window sticker in Huntington Beach CA. Plus $15k for a side step package??

1677864328959.jpeg
Lol, for a Base! What a joke. They put a small lift kit and aftermarket wheels (that plus the steps is the $15K) AND they tack another $30K ADM. So, really it's a more like a $42K ADM. Shameless.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw my order confirmed Feb 2 but still can't see a scheduled date. I asked the delivery manager here and he showed mine as March 28th but nothing updated on the site so maybe it will...maybe it won't 🤷‍♂️

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I too got the email with a 4/10 scheduled date including vin. But if I click the link in the email that says track your order, its loads only saying status of ordered without the scheduled week shown there. Is that system just behind or is there something wrong? (Granger 2DR OB)

What happens when you try the track order link in your scheduled email?
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1677870864896

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1677870806816

Thanks!

Sponsored

Mtrctylarry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wildtrak, all the sins ...BUILD week of april 24th !!!! soo pumped !!!! good luck to all !!!

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1677870806816
Mine was scheduled the week of 4-24 also…GittyUp!
composite.png
Computer‑generated image shown.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear LARRY
We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 2 Doorhas been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 24, 2023.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Varsity Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

Erasmus

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too got the email with a 4/10 scheduled date including vin. But if I click the link in the email that says track your order, its loads only saying status of ordered without the scheduled week shown there. Is that system just behind or is there something wrong? (Granger 2DR OB)

What happens when you try the track order link in your scheduled email?
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) composite

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) composite

Thanks!
I get same thing. Basically noting happens

gbur

Wildtrak
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got my schedule email. Did not changed anything on my build (as suggested by Ford to get it faster). My order was not cancelled, if any got accelerated by people in front of me that did accept the $$$ for dropping the hard top, sasquatch etc...

Well now my only problem is that I just bought a new car thinking it would take me another year before getting it. 😀
Me too! My dealer and Ford were saying everything they could to get me to change away from Wildtrak, MIC, Sas, , 2.7, Leather, Modular bumper, brush guard, and Lux. The only thing I dropped last year was tow. I told them I wasn’t changing anything else and I would take the risk of getting nothing. They told me I had an 8% chance I’d getting one if I didn’t change anything. I told them I was banking on that chance going up by them convincing everyone to downgrade or cancel and it worked!

I just got my email after 799 days! SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY NINETY DAYS PEOPLE! ITS HAPPENING!

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) B5AF97D1-E937-4C04-B82F-291CC3CA2988

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my email after 799 days! SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY NINETY DAYS PEOPLE! ITS HAPPENING!
Define "just got." As in just opened it or it just hit your inbox? Time stamp on email? Scheduling doesn't typically take place on Fridays...

gbur

Wildtrak
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Define "just got." As in just opened it or it just hit your inbox? Time stamp on email? Scheduling doesn't typically take place on Fridays...
Oh yeah sorry. I got it yesterday at 8:28 AM.

7291A819-6F1F-4858-BFB8-64F01D569397.jpeg

Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Literally- verbatim- that's what this email said. "You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen."

But considering the order will be cancelled- how could they keep our place in "line?"

I didn't see that email. That's great news.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw my order confirmed Feb 2 but still can't see a scheduled date. I asked the delivery manager here and he showed mine as March 28th but nothing updated on the site so maybe it will...maybe it won't 🤷‍♂️
call Ford/Bronco hotline with your your order number. They can tell if you have a VIN or not.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

call Ford/Bronco hotline with your your order number. They can tell if you have a VIN or not.
I have a VIN, just won't show me the projected build date. When we looked it up here at the store it said 3/28 but online it doesn't show any date.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got another email today asking me to change mine before March 7th to increase my chances of a 2023.....I'm sticking to what I have ordered.
Yep, me too. Got the email at 8:10 this morning...so maybe next Thurs, or the next, or the next……
Sponsored