Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracked mine on rail car all the way to New Orleans. It has been unloaded to rail yard (12/8/22). Waiting on truck to move to dealer. Have been in touch with salesman. Sitting on go waiting for it to get to dealer. The closer it gets the more impatient I am.
Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Tracker (shop.ford.com) updated to "built" this morning. Other trackers still show in production. No built email yet. Cautiously optimistic...

Any other two-doors on the move?

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still in Built/Awaiting Shipment mode. In the meantime, been following the discussions regarding the return of the HVAC knobs with digital temperature readout for MY23. Now I’m wondering, did any of the final MY22’s get the new HVAC knobs?

For those of your from our build week that have already received your MY22, which HVAC knobs did you get? Thermometer symbol or digital temperature readout?

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ive been sitting at built for a week now. Anyone traveling convey with our build date shipping faster than a week?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive been sitting at built for a week now. Anyone traveling convey with our build date shipping faster than a week?
My 2Door has been in built status since 11/23, with a delivery eta of Dec 20th to my dealer….so I’m planning on something maybe happening in February.

Sponsored

Cory0518

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 performance, 2022 bronco obx on orde
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracked mine on rail car all the way to New Orleans. It has been unloaded to rail yard (12/8/22). Waiting on truck to move to dealer. Have been in touch with salesman. Sitting on go waiting for it to get to dealer. The closer it gets the more impatient I am.
I think my order may be sitting with yours. Ours was built the week after yours but it’s been in NOLA since last week. Maybe we are both waiting on the same truck to get loaded.

Bmanati

Outer Banks
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still in Built/Awaiting Shipment mode. In the meantime, been following the discussions regarding the return of the HVAC knobs with digital temperature readout for MY23. Now I’m wondering, did any of the final MY22’s get the new HVAC knobs?

For those of your from our build week that have already received your MY22, which HVAC knobs did you get? Thermometer symbol or digital temperature readout?
I’m in same boat - 11/14 production week is cursed

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2Door has been in built status since 11/23, with a delivery eta of Dec 20th to my dealer….so I’m planning on something maybe happening in February.
Mine is a two door sitting at “Built“ since 11/23 with an estimate of before 12/16. At first it was 12/7-12/16, now it’s 12/10-12/16. I’m not putting any stock into this as although it says awaiting shipping, no way to know if that’s a chip hold, or if the Bronco is currently on a train.

Also noticed that the OrderTracker website seems to be shutting down? Not sure why that would be, but it’s sad as it’s been a big help in getting the modules (whatever they mean), window sticker, and the Ford site that shows the progress of your Bronco production all accessible in one place.

Not sure if I’ll have my Bronco by this time next week, but I’ll remain hopeful and will reach out to my dealership to see if they know anything at this point as well.

Who knows?……. :unsure:

Last edited:

Broncoblk23

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have the thermometer symbol. 11/16 blend, 11/19 built. Doesn’t really bother me tho when you adjust it the digital temp pops up on the screen.

Sponsored

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is a two door sitting at “Built“ since 11/23 with an estimate of before 12/16. At first it was 12/7-12/16, now it’s 12/10-12/16. I’m not putting any stock into this as although it ways awaiting shipping, no way to know if that’s a chip hold, or if the Bronco is currently on a train.

Also noticed that the OrderTracker website seems to be shutting down? Not sure why that would be, but it’s sad as it’s been a big help in getting the modules (whatever they mean), window sticker, and the Ford site that shows the progress of your Bronco production all accessible in one place.

Not sure if I’ll have my Bronco by this time next week, but I’ll remain hopeful and will reach out to my dealership to see if they know anything at this point as well.

Who knows?……. :unsure:
I was built also on 11/23, original delivery 12/7-12/13 now 12/10-12/16. Called ford and she said the arrival dates are not set in stone, could change frequently.

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, that’s good to know. I’m an 11/16 blend as well (but still awaiting shipment). Guess I wanted to know what to expect. Was hoping for the new version, but I’m sure it will be great either way.

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think my order may be sitting with yours. Ours was built the week after yours but it’s been in NOLA since last week. Maybe we are both waiting on the same truck to get loaded.
Where is your dealer? Mine is coming to Slidell. I live in Lacombe. It is frustrating to have it finally so close and be waiting. Hoping this upcoming week will get it delivered. Best of luck to you I hope you get it soon. I feel your pain.